What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ladder for 06

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
14) Warriors - they have attitude problems, will finish poorly, but good in patches.

warriors have attitude prob;ems, hello talk about calling the kettle black. u support covell, their must be something wrong with you.

Smartman

Juniors
1.Dragons

2.Tigers

3.Broncos

4.Canterbury

5.Cowboys

6.Penrith

7.Manly

8.Warriors

9.Parramatta

10.Newcastle

11.Melbourne

12.Souths

13.Easts

14.Cronulla

15.Canberra

dubby

Bench
1.STG
2.Parra
3.Broncos
4.NQ
5.Tigers
6Knights.
7.Rorters
8.Raiders
9.Sharks
10.Dogs
11.Manly
12.Storm
13.Souths
14.Penrith
15.Warriors

Undecided with Manly, might see NQ rise or fall depending on events.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Iafeta said:
Its a bit early ain't it?

And don't no jabroni go quoting this crap and refreshing this same time next year okay?

1 Eels
2 Dragons
3 Broncos
4 Knights
5 Tigers
6 Cowboys
7 Panthers
8 Bulldogs
9 Rabbitohs
10 Roosters
11 Sea Eagles
12 Sharks
13 Storm
14 Raiders
15 Warriors

Hopefully I'm very wrong

Just call me Jabroni. I'll remember this, Iafeta.

Raiders Plight

Juniors
1. Dragons
2. Eels
3. Cowboys
4. Bulldogs
5. Tigers
6. Broncos
7. Sea Eagles
8. Knights

9. Storm
10. Rabbitohs
11. Roosters
12. Raiders
13. Panthers
14. Sharks
15. Warriors

with no confidence at all.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Trying to be unbiased here:

1. Dragons
2. Tigers
3. Eels
4. Knights
5. Cowboys
6. Broncos
7. Manly
8. Bulldogs

9. Roosters
10. Panthers
11. Sharks
12. Raiders
13. Storm
14. Warriors
15. Rabbitohs

Jobdog said:
Trying to be unbiased here:

1. Dragons
2. Tigers
3. Eels
4. Knights
5. Cowboys
6. Broncos
7. Manly
8. Bulldogs

9. Roosters
10. Panthers
11. Sharks
12. Raiders
13. Storm
14. Warriors
15. Rabbitohs

well u failed.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Yeah Jono, we all put the teams we support in last place, didn't u know that :roll: I saw enough in the last half of this year to suggest to me that we will be back in the top 8, and shooting for top four especially now off the field, we are getting our act together.

ozzie

Bench
Bumble said:
I can't believe the wraps some people are giving us...that said, if you pick us for the spoon, you are either an idiot or a roosters fan...well, that is a prerequisite of being a Roosters fan.

1. Tigers
2. Dragons
3. Eels
4. Knights (depending on the obvious)
5. Broncos
6. Bulldogs
7. Rabbitohs
8. Cowboys
9. Eagles
10. Roosters
11. Sharks
12. Storm
13. Panthers
14. Warriors
15. Raiders

funny thing is no rooster supporter has put in a team - so guess what - they think your team is a dud

Iafeta

Referee
NZ Warrior said:
Just call me Jabroni. I'll remember this, Iafeta.

Wazza, I hope to be in a situation where you do pull this up, we've just run in the top 4 and you can go to town on the pessimistic thoughts of Feka.

F**k I hope I'm wrong.

Big Pete

Referee
pantherz9103 said:
There is NO EXCUSE for cheering even light heartedly for the Broncos. Hoping they win to get your team an important result is ok, but there is NO EXCUSE for cheering them on.

The Broncos are the sort of team where I breathe a sigh of relief once their out of the competition. I say to myself if penrith don't win it 'as long as the Broncos don't win it, and now Roosters or Manly for that matter.

I hope the whining merkins breathe a sigh of relief once the tigers boot them out on Sunday.

Cry%20Baby%202.JPG

"THE SEASON IS TOO LONG!!!!"
No Excuse? Except for the fact they are one of the more consistent clubs in the NRL and they always have good youngsters coming through the ranks. Arn't you the Panthers fan who usually announces how he hates his team?

My Ladder:
1.Eels
2.Bulldogs
3.St.George
4.Broncos
5.Cowboys
6.Tigers
7.Manly
8.Knights
9.Storm
10.Roosters
11.Panthers
12.Rabbitohs
13.Sharks
14.Warriors
15.Raiders

That's a pretty wild punt and dont worry Raiders I probably jinxed you into becoming Top 4 Contenders. :p

Raider_69

Post Whore
Na im waiting for Moffo to come through and say we are spooners, that will seal our GF glory fate :lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
Kind of early but what they heck....I think it will be something like this...

1-Tigers...A young side with a hell of alot of improvement in them. Finals experience will only help them. Dependent, however, on the halves being fit for the majority of the year, as they form the nucleus of all that brilliant attack
2-Parramatta...Will perform on a par with this season in my opinion, will field basically the same side as this season with possibly some of the young guns in Reddy, Williams, Green, Delaney getting a solid go too. Beaten out for first because of the Tigers improvement.
3-Dragons...Have so far managed to retain their top flight off contract players and are looking good for next year with the return of Matty Head at half. Have a history of injuries so may well be hurt by the loss of some good depth, but will still be a force.
4-Newcastle...The big improvers if Johns can stay on the paddock.Will struggle to avoid the cellar without him due to a mostly raw, young side, but with him tempering and guiding that talent and exuberance they should go far next year.
5-Brisbane...Seem to be slipping a little and don't appear to have the strike power to be a top 4 side, but then, there is always Lockyer. Seymour needs to step up. Are still a top 4 chance, as Brisbane sides always seem to be there or there-abouts, and they certainly aren't nuffies.
6-North QLD...Like Parramatta, I expect the Cowboys to perform similarly to this season, they are another side with few changes next year. Firman will have had time to click and they may well have quite formidable halves in him and Thurston. Could be a real danger.
7-Roosters...Have made some decent buys and seem to have corrected someof their attacking woes with the inclusion of Anasta, who, while he's far from a great number 6, is more than capable of setting up some points. However, they will probably once again win a lot of their games on their defence, and probably won't threaten the big guns with real pointscoring ability too much.
8-Manly...Will be decent performers in the regular season, but I can't see the three halfback policy they seem to have adopted working. Orford is not a big game player, Monaghan is not a hooker, Witt is not a first grader. The backs are woeful. Should scrape into the 8 but will once again provide a training run in week one of the finals.

9-Bulldogs...Will be hurt by the loss of Anasta, and helped by having stars fit. Will still be there or there-abouts and could easily scrape into the bottomof the 8. Much will depend on Sherwin, as they will probably lack a quality five-eighth. Will bash plenty of teams with a top notch pack, however.
10-Sharks...Made some good signings in Ross and Albert, but they desperately need some consistency, something they seem to be incapable of achieving. With the Dogs, Roosters, and Knights consistently back on the winners list, the Sharks will pay for that inconsistency.
11-Souths...Have lost Harrison and Fletcher, but they have unearthed some good talent this season in the likes of Sutton, Moran, Manuakafoa, Gordon, Champion. And they still have Joe Williams, who looked such a promising player, to challenge for a spot in the halves, and some experienced forwards and backs. Galuvao is a good signing, as is Webb. Will avoid the spoon comfortably in my opinion.
12-Storm...I predict a massive tumble for the Storm. Will be crippled by the loss of Orford, and they haven't got a quality half to replace him with. Still have some awesome backs, but you need a playmaker to give them opportunities before they can win you games.
13-Warriors...Need to find a replacement for Stacey Jones. Nathan Fien must step up if they are to impact the top 8 in any way. Still look like they will lack the fire power to really challenge the top sides, but with a very good pack going forward anything is possible.
14-Raiders...One of two sides that are gone in my opinion. Jason Smith will save Canberra from the spoon. They have no halfback, Withers is a hooker and Carney is the second coming of Michael Witt, no more than a premier leaguer.
15-Panthers...Have lost a lot of the quality they had up front and still have the worst backline in the game. A good halves pairing won't save them with no go forward and very few tries in the backs.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Bazal said:
15-Panthers...Have lost a lot of the quality they had up front and still have the worst backline in the game. A good halves pairing won't save them with no go forward and very few tries in the backs.

:lol: :lol:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lovin it!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Coraki_kid said:
Raiders will be in the top 4
Manly and Roosters to crash and burn

Petrol Sniffing is hazardous to your health... whilst i dont think a top 8 is out of the question, a top 4 is, particually with elliot at the helm