What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lassie thread - Dog acts of 08

Noa

First Grade
skeepe said:
Sure would.

As the refs in rugby say to the players "if you get yourself in a stupid position I can't protect you"

What does what a Rugby ref say have to do with league.

So your quite happy for blokes to hold a player up and a third to purposefuly launch into his spine and kidneys.

That'll do me. The game as a whole dosent benefit from this type of play.

no name

Referee
_Johnsy said:
I think the Numbers have spoken, of course this has caused much debate.
The winner of the Lassie award for round 1, is Riley BROWN.

Can someone make a poll so we can see these numbers?

Mr Saab said:
Did you have a problem with Ruben Wiki smashing Chad Robinson in 2003...much like how Wing was hammered?

Ruben is a special for the "prowler" tackle.

But usually the bloke can see the fire in Ruben's eyes as he motors towards them.

Didn’t he nearly kill a young Tigerpie last year with a prowler style tackle?

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
I'm just going to nominate the Storm as a team and their 'we didn't know' crap about being late onto the field. Not once, but twice.

And perhaps the officials from the game who stuffed everything in their sites.

Shorty said:
How about banning any Roosters fans from having any input...

Great idea. It will save on a sh!tload of borish obstinate, ill informed arguments from bloody minded Rooster fans.

:thumn

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Shorty said:
How about banning any Roosters fans from having any input...

and keep it just to those with an IQ of < 100.. Apart from of course Charlie Saab and a few others who it must be said are usually the only ones worth reading here anyway..

byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
I'm just going to nominate the Storm as a team and their 'we didn't know' crap about being late onto the field. Not once, but twice.

And perhaps the officials from the game who stuffed everything in their sites.

I nominate Witt and Lauaki and co for kicking out on the full 3 times last night and wasting a lot of effort for your team !!.

_Johnsy

Referee
no name said:
Can someone make a poll so we can see these numbers?

Mate that will be the case from here on, as soon as I posted it, I knew I should have had a poll, dduuhhhh