What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

League players and the Comm/Olympic Games

Loudstrat

Coach
I dont hate australians and i dont hate the NRL.. and it certianly isnt the basis of my argument... if you could read you would know that... but your lack of decent literacy skills is holding you back.
Geez, your literacy skills are shining brightly. No capitals, punctuation, atrocious spelling and using Is instead of are (plural) proves that. I'm hardly one to brag about spelling in my regular posts, but if I ever ran out of arguments and HAD to launch an attack based on the classic barrel scraper - literacy - I'd make damn sure I checked it first (or in your case, got an adult - preferably one with teeth, probably hard to find in your social circle)

how many times do i have to repeat it genius, the Aussie 7's team is crap because they havent EVER won anything.
Yet the Frogs are fantastic because they once came second :lol:
.. and i never said an NRL team couldnt beat the Aussie 7's team, i said they wouldnt flog the professional 7's teams... the ones who actually won something... get it... moron!
Professional actually has two meanings. Commonly - it refers to being paid for an activity which is done to a standard that warrants it. Less commonly but just as accurate is doing something to the best of your ability. It never means you won something f*ckface. And if it did, the Wallaby 7's did. A silver medal.
And NRL players dont play Rugby 7's dumbarse... its not that hard to understand... even for a simpleton like you...
Because they are so far above that standard - it would be like playing under 6's!!!!!!!

f**k... you are so dumb you dont even know what you are talking about... you did know that those Keebra park students, almost to the player, played Rugby as well as League... once again you dont have a clue about anything...
But they are online to become NRL players, and the players they beat will go into the Union system - thus highlighting the difference between the talent in League compared to the lesser talent of Yawnion!

Refuse??? you still cant read... i have said, and will again, for your little brain... they choose to play 7's because they are better at it than they are 15 aside...
So the QLD cup is full of players who turned their back on the NRL because they are better at Queensland Cup? You poor demented Kiwi gimp. :lol:
and they earn just as much as most of the Super 15 players dumbarse
:lol: Rubbish! Quade Cooper knocked back around $700k to stay with Yawnion. What Yawnions 7's player is on over $700k????
.... oh.. and you couldnt get yourself a "root" if you were locked in a brothel with a house load of nymphomaniacs.
Well at least they'd be human nymphos and not ovine!!!!

And they still wouldnt win the gold dumbf**k.. they still have to beat the professional teams.
Hate to tell you, but the NRL is professional. And they would smash any Yawnion 7's side you moronic dribbler!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loudstrat

Coach
The 7's players do play 15's. They play club rugby at parks around Brisbane and Sydney. Real elite...

thats why they have never won anything... the profesional teams are playing 7's.

Yet the best pro team can only beat the park players from Sydney and Brisbane by 7 points in the final? So you are therefore saying that the park hacks that came oh-so-close would defeat a team of NRL players? Or would they only lose by 3? Come on you geniused Kiwi shirtlifter, explain that one "Derr, day are profethunnal - dribble dribble". FFS you are like a decapitated chook - still running around making stupid f*cking noises long after your brain had been disconnected from your f*cking cakehole!!!!!!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Geez, your literacy skills are shining brightly. No capitals, punctuation, atrocious spelling and using Is instead of are (plural) proves that. I'm hardly one to brag about spelling in my regular posts, but if I ever ran out of arguments and HAD to launch an attack based on the classic barrel scraper - literacy - I'd make damn sure I checked it first (or in your case, got an adult - preferably one with teeth, probably hard to find in your social circle)
For f**ks sake.. i never once mentioned your bad spelling, punctuation, and grammer... I questioned your literacy skills because you cant read properly... and you proved it once again... you are so stupid you dont even realise that.

Yet the Frogs are fantastic because they once came second :lol:
making stuff up again... why you lie to make a point it shows you have nothing... France are a good team at 15 aside Rugby because, recently, they have won test series and and trophies against the best 15 aside teams... i call the Aussie sevens team crap, because they have won NO tournaments in the IRB series EVER, they have necer one a world cup, they have never won a comm games gold... get it... moron.

Professional actually has two meanings. Commonly - it refers to being paid for an activity which is done to a standard that warrants it. Less commonly but just as accurate is doing something to the best of your ability. It never means you won something f*ckface. And if it did, the Wallaby 7's did. A silver medal.
And under both definitions cumstain the best 7's teams qualify.. the fact that the Aussie team doesnt, shows why they are a crap team.. and i will say it again.. comming second in a tournament where the best teams arent all playing is hardly a big deal.

Because they are so far above that standard - it would be like playing under 6's!!!!!!!
Prove it... how many Rugby 7's tournaments have these NRL players won? zero... must put them on par with the Aussie 7's team.

But they are online to become NRL players, and the players they beat will go into the Union system - thus highlighting the difference between the talent in League compared to the lesser talent of Yawnion!
Big f**king deal... you tried to paint these kids as League players who won a Rugby 7's comp without playing 7's before.. WRONG as usual... and you are also wrong about where they are headed... several have development contracts with Super Rugby teams... you keep getting things wrong... about usual for you.

So the QLD cup is full of players who turned their back on the NRL because they are better at Queensland Cup?
No f**knuckle.. the NRL and QLD PLAY THE SAME GAME... the Super 15 and Rugby 7's are differnt games played under differnt rules, they require differnt skillsets and differnt players... your comprehension is as bad as your literacy.

You poor demented Kiwi gimp. :lol: :lol: Rubbish! Quade Cooper knocked back around $700k to stay with Yawnion. What Yawnions 7's player is on over $700k????
So now you have quoted 2 players... as i have said before, which you are either too stupid to understand or forgotten because it doesnt suit your patheticly weak argument, there are only a handful of players who earn that kind of money... most do not... Those who are better at 7's than 15 aside choose to play 7's for a comparable salary to super 15 players.

Hate to tell you, but the NRL is professional. And they would smash any Yawnion 7's side you moronic dribbler!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The NRL is proffessional RUGBY LEAGUE comp... with proffesional LEAGUE players... none of them have played Rugby 7's to a leveal that comes close to Rugby 7's players... you cant prove they would "smash" and Rugby 7's team, you cant even prove that any League recruit is better than their Rugby countrparts.

Yet the best pro team can only beat the park players from Sydney and Brisbane by 7 points in the final? So you are therefore saying that the park hacks that came oh-so-close would defeat a team of NRL players? Or would they only lose by 3? Come on you geniused Kiwi shirtlifter, explain that one "Derr, day are profethunnal - dribble dribble". FFS you are like a decapitated chook - still running around making stupid f*cking noises long after your brain had been disconnected from your f*cking cakehole!!!!!!
And who in the Aussie team where park players from sydney or brisbane... none dumbarse... big f**ken deal they came close... did they win? no.. have they won anything else? no...

You have nothing but your worthless opinion to back up your claim that NRL players would "smash" all before it at Rugby 7's...

Loudstrat

Coach
For f**ks sake.. i never once mentioned your bad spelling, punctuation, and grammer... I questioned your literacy skills because you cant read properly... and you proved it once again... you are so stupid you dont even realise that.
What's literacy then you demented ewe rapist if it doesn't involve spelling, grammar and punctuation?
making stuff up again... why you lie to make a point it shows you have nothing... France are a good team at 15 aside Rugby because, recently, they have won test series and and trophies against the best 15 aside teams... i call the Aussie sevens team crap, because they have won NO tournaments in the IRB series EVER, they have necer one a world cup, they have never won a comm games gold... get it... moron.
:lol: In your desperate attempt to clarify yourself you keep proving me right! France, that has never win a world cup, is great for coming second, yet Australia is crap for coming second! And any team that has never won an international tournament is crap? Ok, I geddit. You have been sniffing glue.

And under both definitions cumstain the best 7's teams qualify.. the fact that the Aussie team doesnt, shows why they are a crap team.. and i will say it again.. comming second in a tournament where the best teams arent all playing is hardly a big deal.
That's right. No France or Argentina. You douche, where are they on world rankings (you know, the ones anyone can come up with except Wendell Sailors friends)???

Prove it... how many Rugby 7's tournaments have these NRL players won? zero... must put them on par with the Aussie 7's team.
So you can never win a tournament until you have won a tournament? Is that what you are trying to say you dumb twat?

Big f**king deal... you tried to paint these kids as League players who won a Rugby 7's comp without playing 7's before.. WRONG as usual... and you are also wrong about where they are headed... several have development contracts with Super Rugby teams... you keep getting things wrong... about usual for you.
Proves my point. Union 7's getting owned, so the answer is League. Obviously the Volvo drivers that signed them up thought they would smash Union 7's players!!!!!!!!
No f**knuckle.. the NRL and QLD PLAY THE SAME GAME... the Super 15 and Rugby 7's are differnt games played under differnt rules, they require differnt skillsets and differnt players... your comprehension is as bad as your literacy.
Wrong. There is no video ref or second referee in the QLD Cup.
So now you have quoted 2 players... as i have said before, which you are either too stupid to understand or forgotten because it doesnt suit your patheticly weak argument, there are only a handful of players who earn that kind of money... most do not... Those who are better at 7's than 15 aside choose to play 7's for a comparable salary to super 15 players.
More than you have quoted you f*cking idiot! Rather than just repeat the same old crap, give examples. Name the Yawnion 7's player on a 700k contract.

The NRL is proffessional RUGBY LEAGUE comp... with proffesional LEAGUE players... none of them have played Rugby 7's to a leveal that comes close to Rugby 7's players... you cant prove they would "smash" and Rugby 7's team, you cant even prove that any League recruit is better than their Rugby countrparts.
And you cannot prove that they wouldn't anymore than you can disprove that all those little lambs in the paddock with your face are not the result of a drunken love fest you had in the shearing pen last April!!!!

And who in the Aussie team where park players from sydney or brisbane... none dumbarse... big f**ken deal they came close... did they win? no.. have they won anything else? no...
They came within 7 points of a side who chose not to play for the friggin Bore Blacks!!!!!!

And when these guys decided not to play - I take it they were selected and then declined?

You have nothing but your worthless opinion to back up your claim that NRL players would "smash" all before it at Rugby 7's...
Apart from common sense, and having seen NRL players and that pathetic amatuer rabble of ponces that attempt to play Union 7's!

Te Kaha

First Grade
What's literacy then you demented ewe rapist if it doesn't involve spelling, grammar and punctuation?
being able to read for starters... f**k you are further behind then i thought.... and you seem to not be able to make a post without mentioning sheep.. is this some sort of disease you have? are you attracted to sheep? sexually?? i have heard of this but never seen it... wonder if its an australian thing... it seems only the aissies on this board mention sheep in their posts... maybe you should get help for that.

:lol: In your desperate attempt to clarify yourself you keep proving me right! France, that has never win a world cup, is great for coming second, yet Australia is crap for coming second! And any team that has never won an international tournament is crap? Ok, I geddit. You have been sniffing glue.
You are the one who is calling France great dipsh*t.. i have not at all... you conviently leave out Fiji, the number two 7's side of the last 10 years... who have won world cups, and world series in 7's... The Aussie team also lost to Englandin the comm games another team who hasnt won much of anything in 7's.. they didnt play Samoa, current IRB serries holders, they didnt play Wales, current 7's world cup holders... so yes the Aussie 7's team is crap.

That's right. No France or Argentina. You douche, where are they on world rankings (you know, the ones anyone can come up with except Wendell Sailors friends)???
How about world 7s number two, Fiji you f**kwit.. you always leave them out because it doesnt suit your argument.

So you can never win a tournament until you have won a tournament? Is that what you are trying to say you dumb twat?
No thats what your pathetic reading and cognative abilities are telling you... Im saying, despite your inane dribbling ramblings, that players who have never played Rugby 7's to any great level cant walk in and "smash" professional teams that play it for a living.

Proves my point. Union 7's getting owned, so the answer is League. Obviously the Volvo drivers that signed them up thought they would smash Union 7's players!!!!!!!!
In your mind maybe... that has no basis in reality... Rugby players beating Rugby players proves League players are better?????? logic is another ability you have yet to deveop.

Wrong. There is no video ref or second referee in the QLD Cup.
More than you have quoted you f*cking idiot!
Two refs and no video refs??? is that the best you can offer as a "differnt game"???????? that is so pathetic its not worth laughing at only pitying... between 15 and 7 aside Rugby there are, to name just a few, differences in the ruck, maul, offside, restarts, lineout, scrum, time, conversion... oh and video ref, since that seems an important change to you...

Rather than just repeat the same old crap, give examples. Name the Yawnion 7's player on a 700k contract.
There arent any... but since most super 15 players are on base salaries, the same as 7's players thats irrelevant.

And you cannot prove that they wouldn't
You make a baseless claim and I have to prove it wrong????? well two can do that.... you were born an hermaphrodite... your parents wanted a girl so they removed all male "parts".. you believe yourself male so you go through life as a eunuch... there you go... its true unless you can prove me wrong.

They came within 7 points of a side who chose not to play for the friggin Bore Blacks!!!!!!
Who are the bore blacks??? and why would the Aussie 7's team play them?

Apart from common sense, and having seen NRL players and that pathetic amatuer rabble of ponces that attempt to play Union 7's!
So in otherwords... you have nothing... you cant prove it, you cant even provide any evidence to support it... it comes down to nothing more than your worthless opinion... thought as much.

Loudstrat

Coach
being able to read for starters... f**k you are further behind then i thought.... and you seem to not be able to make a post without mentioning sheep.. is this some sort of disease you have? are you attracted to sheep? sexually?? i have heard of this but never seen it... wonder if its an australian thing... it seems only the aissies on this board mention sheep in their posts... maybe you should get help for that.
We may mention sheep, but you shag them.

You are the one who is calling France great dipsh*t.. i have not at all... you conviently leave out Fiji, the number two 7's side of the last 10 years... who have won world cups, and world series in 7's... The Aussie team also lost to Englandin the comm games another team who hasnt won much of anything in 7's.. they didnt play Samoa, current IRB serries holders, they didnt play Wales, current 7's world cup holders... so yes the Aussie 7's team is crap.

How about world 7s number two, Fiji you f**kwit.. you always leave them out because it doesnt suit your argument.
You were telling us all how great France were dickhead!!!!

And Fiji. FIJI! Are these the pro Yawnion players you speak of that shun 15 a side - the basis of your whole argument that Union 7's players would inflict defeat against a side containing Slater, Hayne, Tequiri, Carney, Thaiday, Taylor and Watmough? What is their cloice in Fiji? PLay 7's and get off the archiapelogo, or play 15's under a coconut tree for the grand prize of a bowl of kava, a goat and a carton of imported Winnie Blue?

You know what the islands are like. Code crossbreeding. Most of them will play League if there is a gig on. And how did the Bati go, WITH HAYNE, against the Kangaroos in the 13's you senile knobjockey?????????

No thats what your pathetic reading and cognative abilities are telling you... Im saying, despite your inane dribbling ramblings, that players who have never played Rugby 7's to any great level cant walk in and "smash" professional teams that play it for a living.
A living being a daily ration of paw paw and coconut and bits of a speared turtle? :lol::lol: COuld imagine the salary cap dramas with that lot. Some bloke got TWO turtles when Waldron was in Suva :lol:

In your mind maybe... that has no basis in reality... Rugby players beating Rugby players proves League players are better?????? logic is another ability you have yet to deveop.
Problem is, you demented tool, Keebra Park High is a League school. They play LEAGUE - most under a scholarship, clubs like Wests Tigers are heavily involved. So the kids play Union on a weekend for a bludge - doesn't mean they are committed League hating Union loyal leather patch wearers who carry on like Zavos and Fitzsimons.

Two refs and no video refs??? is that the best you can offer as a "differnt game"???????? that is so pathetic its not worth laughing at only pitying... between 15 and 7 aside Rugby there are, to name just a few, differences in the ruck, maul, offside, restarts, lineout, scrum, time, conversion... oh and video ref, since that seems an important change to you...
And the massive gulf between 7's and 15's in Fiji usually amounts to how many mates are at the beach when the footy starts getting chucked around, not like the huge difference between the NRL and the QLD Cup.

There arent any... but since most super 15 players are on base salaries, the same as 7's players thats irrelevant.
MOSTR super 15's are on base salaries? Or under 100k? When contracts ten times that amount exist? What crap!

But say you are right. You are claiming that the Fiji 7's players have knocked back 6 figure sums to play 7's. In comps against park players - mate, Fiji ain't a rich place, why would they need to pay them 6 figures playing against Aussies playing for pocket money?

You make a baseless claim and I have to prove it wrong????? well two can do that.... you were born an hermaphrodite... your parents wanted a girl so they removed all male "parts".. you believe yourself male so you go through life as a eunuch... there you go... its true unless you can prove me wrong.
Even if I was a eunich my schlong would still dwarf yours.
Who are the bore blacks??? and why would the Aussie 7's team play them?
The Kiwi national Yawnion side. And who said the Aussies 7's played them you stupid f*cking idiot? You said 7's players chose not to play 15's at the same level. The New Zealand national team is the Bore Blacks - friggin hell even the sheep know that!

So in otherwords... you have nothing... you cant prove it, you cant even provide any evidence to support it... it comes down to nothing more than your worthless opinion... thought as much.
Cannot be proved until it happens. Just like it cant be proved that if you stood in front of a 150t Mack B double travelling at 100kph you wouldn't be minced in it's grille. But I bet it would happen!

Te Kaha

First Grade
We may mention sheep, but you shag them.
No I dont... its only you who has the facination with sheep.. its your disease to fantasice about sheep.

You were telling us all how great France were dickhead!!!!
And where did i say france where great f**kwit??? show me where i posted that??? i havent once again you are a liar.

And Fiji. FIJI! Are these the pro Yawnion players you speak of that shun 15 a side - the basis of your whole argument that Union 7's players would inflict defeat against a side containing Slater, Hayne, Tequiri, Carney, Thaiday, Taylor and Watmough? What is their cloice in Fiji? PLay 7's and get off the archiapelogo, or play 15's under a coconut tree for the grand prize of a bowl of kava, a goat and a carton of imported Winnie Blue?
Are you stupid? that entire post is drivel... the fact that they can only play 7's is why they are so good at it... and Thaiday and watmough? you truely are monumentaly stupid.. you argue they would smash fiji at 7's when you dont anything about the game... Thaiday and watmough would be beyond useless at 7's, there is no use for players of that body type in Rugby 7's.. you truely are a moron.

You know what the islands are like. Code crossbreeding. Most of them will play League if there is a gig on. And how did the Bati go, WITH HAYNE, against the Kangaroos in the 13's you senile knobjockey?????????
So Legaue players would be Rugby players at 7's because the Kangaroos beat the bati at League... you dont even post anything remotely resembling coherant rational thought.

Problem is, you demented tool, Keebra Park High is a League school. They play LEAGUE - most under a scholarship, clubs like Wests Tigers are heavily involved. So the kids play Union on a weekend for a bludge - doesn't mean they are committed League hating Union loyal leather patch wearers who carry on like Zavos and Fitzsimons.
For f**ks sake moron the fact they also play League is irrelvant... they Play Rugby and won a Rugby comp... it in no way backs up your argument that a scratch team of League players would beat the best at Rugby 7's.. the fact tthat you think it does shows how stupid you are... again

MOSTR super 15's are on base salaries? Or under 100k? When contracts ten times that amount exist? What crap!
yes you dumb f**k.. its because of central contracting you moron... they are on base salaries until they are selected for higher teams then they get an upgraded contract.

But say you are right. You are claiming that the Fiji 7's players have knocked back 6 figure sums to play 7's. In comps against park players - mate, Fiji ain't a rich place, why would they need to pay them 6 figures playing against Aussies playing for pocket money?
Once again the fact that Fiji players can only play 7's is why they are so good... that they dont have access to "6 figure contracts" is irrelevant you spastic.

Even if I was a eunich my schlong would still dwarf yours.
So you are a eunuch... i thought as much.. you scream and whinge like a woman.

The Kiwi national Yawnion side. And who said the Aussies 7's played them you stupid f*cking idiot? You said 7's players chose not to play 15's at the same level. The New Zealand national team is the Bore Blacks - friggin hell even the sheep know that!
The NZ national team are not the Bore Blacks.. yet again you are wrong... like so many times in this thread.

Cannot be proved until it happens. Just like it cant be proved that if you stood in front of a 150t Mack B double travelling at 100kph you wouldn't be minced in it's grille. But I bet it would happen!
based on evidence it would... however all the evidence of League players playing Rugby shows they are no better than Rugby players... so there is no evidence that you are correct.. as usual.

SteveM

Juniors
We all know the 7's is not the highest standard because it is still a developing sport. However, with olympic funding this will change. We are already seeing countries like Kenya and the USA coming on leaps and bounds. In fact, Kenya have beaten everyone at some stage and this has highlighted RU 7's in Kenya to the extent that it is now played country wide in virtually all the schools backed by government money.

It easy to bag the CG's 7's off but you need to see the bigger picture. In 20 years time Rugby will really reap the benefits. RL needs to get it's act together to catch up.

Loudstrat

Coach
No I dont... its only you who has the facination with sheep.. its your disease to fantasice about sheep.
It's your national passtime to fantasise about sheep!

And where did i say france where great f**kwit??? show me where i posted that??? i havent once again you are a liar.
How about this?
Argentina and france where 2rd and 4th at the last qorld cup... hardly crap... and the french 7's team have actually won some 7's tournaments...
Is that not your wrote extolling the wonderful virtues of French 7's or is it not?
Given that your argument seems to focus on how poor the Wallabies 7's side are (we know), and that they lost narrowly in the final against a team that elected not to be eligible for the Bore Blacks (your national Yawnion team - so named because they wear black and are god awful boring), how is that proof that the best pro League talent in Australia would not emerge victorious playing Yawnion 7's?

Are you stupid? that entire post is drivel... the fact that they can only play 7's is why they are so good at it...
:lol: The absence of 15's made them good at 7's!!! So the Australian Union 7's side would flog a Union 7's made from the best Australian 15's? Get it through your head that the best Yawnion players play 15's, because that is where the money and prestige is! I'm betting that a Bledisloe would rank higher than an olympic gold medal in their eyes, the same way as a major beats a gold medal for tennis players, and soccer players sometimes wouldn't miss a PL game for a chance at Olympic Gold.
and Thaiday and watmough? you truely are monumentaly stupid.. you argue they would smash fiji at 7's when you dont anything about the game... Thaiday and watmough would be beyond useless at 7's, there is no use for players of that body type in Rugby 7's.. you truely are a moron.
What body type is that? Round?

So Legaue players would be Rugby players at 7's because the Kangaroos beat the bati at League... you dont even post anything remotely resembling coherant rational thought.
Coherent and rational thoughts are far more complex for you to pick up. Most of the Bati are not pro League players, and in Fiji, like many developing nations, the better players will represent their country in both codes. So if the Roos flogged them in 13's, why not 7's, given the absence of Hayne?

For f**ks sake moron the fact they also play League is irrelvant... they Play Rugby and won a Rugby comp... it in no way backs up your argument that a scratch team of League players would beat the best at Rugby 7's.. the fact tthat you think it does shows how stupid you are... again
The fact is they were assembled as a League side - all of them play League, not all play Yawnion - they train as a League side, and many are linked to NRL clubs suggests they are FAR MORE League than Yawnion. You know as well as I do that a kid enrolled in a school to play Union who plays League would be ostracised quicker than a Rabbi in a mosque! To claim that Keebra Park High is full of Union players is pathetic - but that's the sum of your brain cell I suppose.

yes you dumb f**k.. its because of central contracting you moron... they are on base salaries until they are selected for higher teams then they get an upgraded contract.
Bullsh*t. Schifcofske, Thorn, Cross, Blacklock et-al - you know, League players going to Union - were on far higher than $100k long before they "went to higher teams". They were going to offer seven figures to Joey long before he realised Union had a meaning other than "stop work meeting".

Once again the fact that Fiji players can only play 7's is why they are so good... that they don't have access to "6 figure contracts" is irrelevant you spastic.
They have access in the Stupid 12, or if they are good enough, the NRL. Remember Noa Nadruku? PLenty of Fijians have earned more than $100k in League per season.

Still, I thought all 7's players ELECTED not to play 15's because they were "better" at 7's - now you claim they don't get a look in!

I can assure you that if a mega talented Fijian kid emerged, he'd be offered wealth to move to NZ or Australia to play 13's of 15's. And he'd take it too. Not stay at home and hang on to the dream of playing 7's every few years and living on coconuts.

So you are a eunuch... i thought as much.. you scream and whinge like a woman.
A eunich is not a woman, but you'd have no experience with either.

The NZ national team are not the Bore Blacks.. yet again you are wrong... like so many times in this thread.
Well they certainly aint the f*cking Excitement Blacks are they!!!!!!!!

based on evidence it would... however all the evidence of League players playing Rugby shows they are no better than Rugby players... so there is no evidence that you are correct.. as usual.
There is plenty of evidence. Duncan Macrae - League level - Souths reserves - 4 levels below the top (1st grade, city/country, state, natoinal). Union level - top (wallabies). Not only that, but the massive excitement whenever Yawnion signed a League player. The ink wasn't dry on Big Dell's contract that he was already the face of Australian Yawnion - elevated over Eales, Gregan, Larkham et-al in promos in every media level across Australia.

And that's 15's. I'm talking 7's. Massive difference. On 7's you don't have 7 fat idiots trample you every time you get tackled, and 7 other fat idiots from your own side trample back. 7's, by defenition, opens up the game for attacking opportunities - and gone is the Yawnion concept of sticking your head down and barging into 6 fat bellies for a gain of 2m. 7's allows League skills to come to the fore - skills that don't develop in 15's Yawnion. Skills like the offload, the chip and chase, the one-on-one tackle bust - who is ever one on one in Yawnion except maybe when the ball is flung wide?

Your Union arrogance is outstanding. To suggest 7 Fijian amateurs would defeat 7 of the NRL's elite would only have a chance of being true if the NRL boys didn't at leat have a crash course of lineouts and ruck and maul - 7's style. Even the scrummaging - 3 aside scrums - would at the least be a contest. As for the kicking game - and kick returns -NRL would win hands down. What Fijian 7's amateur can return a ball like Hayne or Slater, or kick one like Benji, Farah, Smith or Soward?

I don't expect you to understand, considering they mop the floor of your special bus because of all your dribble. At least you lick the windows clean. Pity your seat has a new urine stain every arvo.

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
It's your national passtime to fantasise about sheep!
No its not... its you who keeps bringing them up... you really should seek help with that...

How about this? Is that not your wrote extolling the wonderful virtues of French 7's or is it not?
So you cant... because i didnt day it... and no time did i say France was great... you lied... like you , its that simple.

Given that your argument seems to focus on how poor the Wallabies 7's side are (we know), and that they lost narrowly in the final against a team that elected not to be eligible for the Bore Blacks (your national Yawnion team - so named because they wear black and are god awful boring), how is that proof that the best pro League talent in Australia would not emerge victorious playing Yawnion 7's?
Getting close in a single game doesnt make a team any good... the aussie team is crap because they havent won anything...

:lol: The absence of 15's made them good at 7's!!! So the Australian Union 7's side would flog a Union 7's made from the best Australian 15's? Get it through your head that the best Yawnion players play 15's, because that is where the money and prestige is!
Thats exactly dumbf**k... otherwise the comm games team would have been filled with Wallabies, since they didnt have anything else going on at the time... it wasnt.

I'm betting that a Bledisloe would rank higher than an olympic gold medal in their eyes, the same way as a major beats a gold medal for tennis players, and soccer players sometimes wouldn't miss a PL game for a chance at Olympic Gold.
Thats bullsh*t hyperbole.. you have no idea what would rate higher... "sometimes wouldnt miss"... and yet most other players DONT miss the chance.

What body type is that? Round?
Once again proves you dont know a single thing about Rugby 7's

Coherent and rational thoughts are far more complex for you to pick up. Most of the Bati are not pro League players, and in Fiji, like many developing nations, the better players will represent their country in both codes. So if the Roos flogged them in 13's, why not 7's, given the absence of Hayne?
And how many of the Bati in that game where also part of the Rugby national 15's or 7's team??? you might want to do a bit of research before answering .. so you dont look any more an idiot than you already do...

The fact is they were assembled as a League side - all of them play League, not all play Yawnion - they train as a League side, and many are linked to NRL clubs suggests they are FAR MORE League than Yawnion. You know as well as I do that a kid enrolled in a school to play Union who plays League would be ostracised quicker than a Rabbi in a mosque! To claim that Keebra Park High is full of Union players is pathetic - but that's the sum of your brain cell I suppose.
more irrelevant drivel.. thats all you've got... it doesnt matter how much League they play.. THEY ALSO PLAY RUGBY SO THEY KNOW THE RULES AND HOW TO PLAY THE GAME... NOT like any scratch NRL team.

Bullsh*t. Schifcofske, Thorn, Cross, Blacklock et-al - you know, League players going to Union - were on far higher than $100k long before they "went to higher teams". They were going to offer seven figures to Joey long before he realised Union had a meaning other than "stop work meeting".
Thorn signed with the Crusaders and NZRU for a BASE contract.... this was upgraded ONLY when he made the All Blacks.... he signed for the same amount as the 7's players also recieve.

They have access in the Stupid 12, or if they are good enough, the NRL. Remember Noa Nadruku? PLenty of Fijians have earned more than $100k in League per season.
And how may is that??? there are thousands of Fijian Rugby players playing 7's and 15's... not many of them get those overseas contracts.

Still, I thought all 7's players ELECTED not to play 15's because they were "better" at 7's - now you claim they don't get a look in!
Where did i say All??? again you lie... thats all you have lies, lies and more lies... i said the best 7's players elect to play 7's.

I can assure you that if a mega talented Fijian kid emerged, he'd be offered wealth to move to NZ or Australia to play 13's of 15's. And he'd take it too. Not stay at home and hang on to the dream of playing 7's every few years and living on coconuts.
Thats where you are wrong dumbf**k.. Fijian Rugby players who grow up and play on the Islands tend only to be "noticed" once they play internationally... once they do that they are cant play for another country... so it tends to be the Euro clubs who sign them... but to get those contracts they have to be good... and in most cases that means 7's

A eunich is not a woman, but you'd have no experience with either.
I have no idea what a "eunich" is... but while a eunuch is also not a woman, much like yourself their lack of genetalia makes them sound like a woman... you would know this of course.. being one.

Well they certainly aint the f*cking Excitement Blacks are they!!!!!!!!
They are called neither.. once again you show how ignorant you truely are.

There is plenty of evidence. Duncan Macrae - League level - Souths reserves - 4 levels below the top (1st grade, city/country, state, natoinal). Union level - top (wallabies). Not only that, but the massive excitement whenever Yawnion signed a League player. The ink wasn't dry on Big Dell's contract that he was already the face of Australian Yawnion - elevated over Eales, Gregan, Larkham et-al in promos in every media level across Australia.
And what did those ex League players filled teams win???? NOTHING... NO World cup, NO tri nations, NO bledisloe... so how does that prove League players are better?????

And that's 15's. I'm talking 7's. Massive difference. On 7's you don't have 7 fat idiots trample you every time you get tackled, and 7 other fat idiots from your own side trample back. 7's, by defenition, opens up the game for attacking opportunities - and gone is the Yawnion concept of sticking your head down and barging into 6 fat bellies for a gain of 2m. 7's allows League skills to come to the fore - skills that don't develop in 15's Yawnion. Skills like the offload, the chip and chase, the one-on-one tackle bust - who is ever one on one in Yawnion except maybe when the ball is flung wide?
More bullsh*t... if you ever watched a game you would know how much bullsh*t you are talking... but you dont.. you are commenting from your usual position of ignorance.

Your Union arrogance is outstanding. To suggest 7 Fijian amateurs would defeat 7 of the NRL's elite would only have a chance of being true if the NRL boys didn't at leat have a crash course of lineouts and ruck and maul - 7's style. Even the scrummaging - 3 aside scrums - would at the least be a contest. As for the kicking game - and kick returns -NRL would win hands down. What Fijian 7's amateur can return a ball like Hayne or Slater, or kick one like Benji, Farah, Smith or Soward?
So its now not a scratch team??... its a team after a crash course... next it will be a team thats played Rugby 7's... You call me Arrogant? yet cant even see your own arrogance that claims a team of players, who have never played a game, could beat another team of players YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN PLAY... and the Fijian 7's team isnt amateur, they are proffesionaly funded.

I don't expect you to understand, considering they mop the floor of your special bus because of all your dribble. At least you lick the windows clean. Pity your seat has a new urine stain every arvo.
Is that the best you can do??? take a day out of your own life and claim its mine??? you really are a dumbf**k.

kiwii

Juniors
Im not sure a team of NRL elite would beat the NZ 7's team from the Comm games it would be great to see!!!! Given time to learn the ins & outs of the sport there's no doubt the NRL boys have all the skill and physical attributes to win. However the bulk of that NZ team are ITM cup players that don't even have Super 14 contracts they play mainly the 7's World tour, there are 3 frindge All Blacks in that squad, so I guess the bigger ??? would be, how would they go playing the best NZ players All Blacks included?

Te Kaha

First Grade
Im not sure a team of NRL elite would beat the NZ 7's team from the Comm games it would be great to see!!!! Given time to learn the ins & outs of the sport there's no doubt the NRL boys have all the skill and physical attributes to win. However the bulk of that NZ team are ITM cup players that don't even have Super 14 contracts they play mainly the 7's World tour, there are 3 frindge All Blacks in that squad, so I guess the bigger ??? would be, how would they go playing the best NZ players All Blacks included?

Apart from the injuries... the best NZ sevens players were playing.

kiwii

Juniors
Those 7's players are the best guys made available from there clubs to play thats why you don't see a heap of Super Rugby and All Blacks playing the 7's tour.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Those 7's players are the best guys made available from there clubs to play thats why you don't see a heap of Super Rugby and All Blacks playing the 7's tour.

What clubs??? wtf are you talking about?? There is NO chance of All Blacks or Super 14 players playing on the 7's series, as they are, for the most part, played at the same time... The 7's team can pick those players for world cups and comm/olympic games... they dont for the most part, as the players they already have are bettr at 7's.

kiwii

Juniors
Look you answered your own question 7's is played at the same time as Super and test Rugby therefore the Clubs (Blues, Crusaders,etc) even ITM Cup teams won't release there top players for the World 7's tour, OK you understand??? To name a couple of players to prove the point.
1) Victor Vito would be an automatic selection and is a past 7's star but is not available due to the AB's and Lion's
2) Rene Ranger as above but now has a Blue,s contract and in the AB squad
3) Mils
4) Cory Jane
The list goes on, the 7's Team is a way to the top not the other way round. Yes some players are made available for the Comm games etc but who depends on what other Rugby is on at the time.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Look you answered your own question 7's is played at the same time as Super and test Rugby therefore the Clubs (Blues, Crusaders,etc) even ITM Cup teams won't release there top players for the World 7's tour, OK you understand??? To name a couple of players to prove the point.
1) Victor Vito would be an automatic selection and is a past 7's star but is not available due to the AB's and Lion's
2) Rene Ranger as above but now has a Blue,s contract and in the AB squad
3) Mils
4) Cory Jane
The list goes on, the 7's Team is a way to the top not the other way round. Yes some players are made available for the Comm games etc but who depends on what other Rugby is on at the time.

No "Club" is blocking ANY player from playing for the national 7's team... they are ALL contracted to the NZRU. Players are asked if they want to be eligible for a super contract or a 7's contract... Vito, Ranger, Jane all CHOSE to play Super Rugby to try for the All Blacks after having spent time in 7's... Mils has not played for the National team and wouldnt be selected even if he wanted to.

They are not unavailable because they are being blocked they are unavailable because they chose a differnt path.

kiwii

Juniors
So your telling me that Mickelson, Forbes, Cama and co DO NOT want to play Super Rugby or test footy??? They are not good enough. And if they were they would have a contract they don't so they play 7's and are very good because they train for that game, but to say they are the best is wrong because in reality they are the best of the rest.

Te Kaha

First Grade
So your telling me that Mickelson, Forbes, Cama and co DO NOT want to play Super Rugby or test footy??? They are not good enough. And if they were they would have a contract they don't so they play 7's and are very good because they train for that game, but to say they are the best is wrong because in reality they are the best of the rest.

They are all eligble for Super 15 Rugby... Forbes and Cama have previously been offered Super 15 contracts, they chose to stay with 7's.. whether they they didnt think they could make the All Blacks, you would have to ask them.. but they are better at 7's and thats where they stayed... Why did GT not ask for a team full of All Blacks for the comm games or world cup??? simply because they players he had where more suitable for 7's