What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Legends of Origin game...

shiznit

Coach
Just a heads up boys and girls...

i just noticed it up on my guide... 9.30PM on SKY Sports 3

LeagueNut

First Grade
Awesome news.

I emailed them the other day, they came back saying their schedule was already full but they'll pass my email on to the programmers. (I'm not trying to take credit for this ... or maybe I am!)

I wonder what was bumped??

Jesbass

First Grade
Awesome news.

I emailed them the other day, they came back saying their schedule was already full but they'll pass my email on to the programmers. (I'm not trying to take credit for this ... or maybe I am!)

"This Is Your Life" with F7s 2010 Four Nations winning captain Jesbass and the rest of the champion Kiwis: rayroxon, madunit, LeagueNut and RHCP. :cry:

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
Awesome news.

Well Done Son!!

Jesbass

First Grade
That NSW winger getting his try was awesome to watch, faceplant notwithstanding!

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
their schedule is full? f**k off. they couldn't bump a f**king epl/rugby union replay for that?

good for them for playing it, but what a sh*t reason.

Izz

Bench
It was a hilarious game. Tallis has still got it, and Wendell was playing back row. 20-16 to the Maroons, with the Blues almost scoring a try on the final buzzer to even it up.

JAG

Juniors
Warriors now believed to be holding signing talks with fruit and veg seller, and try scoring machine, Tony Trim :lol:

How bad was the big fella who paid to play for the Maroons! He had hands like feet. Think he'd have been happier if he'd spent his cash on pies.

Last edited:

Izz

Bench
Warriors now believed to be holding signing talks with fruit and veg seller, and try scoring machine, Tony Trim :lol:
Loved the way he tried to get into a barney with Tallis. :lol:

How bad was the big fella who paid to play for the Maroons! He had hands like feet. Think he'd have been happier if he'd spent his cash on pies.
Dude was terrible! Probably the first footy game he's played in his life. I wouldn't have picked him for my lunch team if he'd been at my school.

Symonds was probably the most serious player on the field.

Iafeta

Referee
I was there last night. Wicked game, great atmosphere, outstanding cause. Big Gordy Tallis... that dude is a beast. And Campo still hits like a mack truck. Long live the champion Kevin Campion.

griffo346

First Grade
good game it was great to show how we can dig deep

i wish it was on more (maybe so now they have a shield for it)

HG wanted a 3 game series haha

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
The Spud, what a champion !! Cliffy still had the passing game there as well

Sky are covering the West Coast match live next Saturday as well