What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leilua has appointed new agent

SaintElroy

Juniors
Which was kind of what I was getting at slayer. I'm not sure "club x promised me this, and club y wanted to pay me that" would be enough for an insurance company to pay out on future earnings when he is yet to sign a contract. Last years money at best I reckon.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I am sure that legally he is covered under the dragons coverage while ever he is training with them.
Not sure if any payout would have to be done but they would have to pay for all medical tratment and recovery.
I'm sure some sort of compensation would also be payed.
Otherwise no one would trail with any club for fear of injury or disability. Hope that makes sense

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I don't get why he is training with the Dragons if it is not a sure thing? Why would the club be that stupid? If he does leave that will be a huge kick up the backside.