What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leilua has appointed new agent

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Luch has nothing in common with TML but Luch is so uniquely talented for a big guy I could imagine him doing very very well in the NRL.

He's not the kind of player to just use as a battering ram. Based on that reel he essentially has the footwork of a back, the hands of a half and the body of a prop.

Uplifting
I thinks he more like Kasiano but with better footwork.

Leila has very silky hands and excellent footwork

Very unusual for a big guy

Only drawback currently is his fitness which in turn impacts on his concentration during games

He is the ideal impact player, particularly now that Mosoe is unlikely to surface till mid season

SaintHarry

Juniors
Sorry to say but Luc is pretty much a done deal with the Sharks. Only sticking point is the compensation for the training with the Dragons over the last few weeks. We've offered a couple of cartons of gatorade but Dousty is holding his ground and insisting on a couple of cartons of Crownies instead.

You win one grand final with a team full of drug cheats and you think it gives you the right to chirp ? Heard about the new plans to put a jail in Kurnell down the road from the tip you guys put a stadium ontop of a stinking pile of shit.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Shark
You won the comp good on you.
But if you say shit thats false in a dragons forum you are going to cop shit back.
But I have a feeling thats what you want lol
I'm thinking you guys are taking this far too seriously....if you look back at the original post its pretty obvious that its taking the piss out of your management rather than making a claim or fact. Long off season and nothing wrong with a bit of banter imo.

Old Timer

Coach
I'm thinking you guys are taking this far too seriously....if you look back at the original post its pretty obvious that its taking the piss out of your management rather than making a claim or fact. Long off season and nothing wrong with a bit of banter imo.
We all realise the implied humour in your post and good luck to you.

However little do you know, we are all actually very glad that you have targeted Luciano as that means you have missed the ultimate prize in Jake Marketo.

Whilst all of us in here we rib him, ultimately we all know Jake will solve all our problems next year.

With Ennis retiring your dopey recruitment and coaching department should have gone all out for Jake but like kids with eyes to big for their bellies you wanted the show pony kid in big Luc.

We are so well healed for players, we has to offload superstar Benji and you blokes were so unattractive to him that he gave you the Sorbent treatment and wiped you like a dirty arse.

Gareth67

First Grade
Garreth
I didn't know that Laver wasn't house trained.

Now we both know that they born in Rockhampton , and also each was a gentleman , at least Rod Laver was both on and off the court , however ole' Rocket Rod Reddy was a different kettle of fish , mainly on the field , off it , well I am sure that he tried to behave himself as best he could .

But the fact that he went to Parramatta ,stills leaves a sour taste in my mouth .
And another thing , stop trying to confuse an old bloke like me on lovely Saturday afternoon.

By the way , your reply to 2012 was a classic .

Last edited:

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Article in RLW this morning.

The battle for Luciano Leilua has taken a new twist with the boom Dragons back-rower signing up with a new manager.

Leilua looked set to remain at the Dragons for next season but last week signed with Mario Tartak, manager of Benji Marshall and several other leading players.

“The interest has really picked up in the last few days,” Tartak tells RLW.

“Luciano would like to stay at the Dragons, but four other clubs are chasing him hard.”

The younger brother of Canberra star Joey Leilua, 20-year-old Luciano is the best second-rower left on the open market.

He played four games for the Dragons last year and looks a real prospect, with Tartak getting handsome offers to lure him away from the Big Red V.

Old Timer

Coach
Article in RLW this morning.

The battle for Luciano Leilua has taken a new twist with the boom Dragons back-rower signing up with a new manager.

Leilua looked set to remain at the Dragons for next season but last week signed with Mario Tartak, manager of Benji Marshall and several other leading players.

“The interest has really picked up in the last few days,” Tartak tells RLW.

“Luciano would like to stay at the Dragons, but four other clubs are chasing him hard.”

The younger brother of Canberra star Joey Leilua, 20-year-old Luciano is the best second-rower left on the open market.

He played four games for the Dragons last year and looks a real prospect, with Tartak getting handsome offers to lure him away from the Big Red V.
TRVR
Hard to believe that RLW are so far behind in relation to this issue.
Obviuously John Moz doesn't work there as he was onto it well before them and of course we know he was weeks behind everyone else.
Obviously SFA to report on so they just keep rehashing.

Lethal25

Juniors
TRVR
Hard to believe that RLW are so far behind in relation to this issue.
Obviuously John Moz doesn't work there as he was onto it well before them and of course we know he was weeks behind everyone else.
Obviously SFA to report on so they just keep rehashing.
Yep, all of the news is old news. In general I don't find RLW or Big League providing much substance these days. Every now and again I see an issue and flick through it, it's no more than a ten minute read

Latest posts