What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leilua to Dogs

Ben_Kusto_magic

Juniors
We're not mucking around mate. Negotiations have been going on for a bloody long time.
The ball is in his court and shy of holding a gun at his head, there's probably not a whole lot more we can do.
Agree.
At the end of the day all we can do is put our best offer on the table. Essentially it's up to him.

Junior Dragon

Juniors
If you follow Ali nrl rumours on Facebook, he says that we are close to resign leilua. Also says we are interested in Hoffman.

Gareth67

First Grade
I now realise why Cronulla have become so interested in signing him , could they possibly be on the verge of sacking Fifita ? His rap-sheet is getting longer with the Sharks , so they may very well attempt to off-load him . The only surprise to me is that the Rorters haven't made a play for Leilua , yet .

The way things are going we could end up with both Tony Williams and Andrew Fifita as our marquee signings for next year . Lawd help us !

Old Timer

Coach
I now realise why Cronulla have become so interested in signing him , could they possibly be on the verge of sacking Fifita ? His rap-sheet is getting longer with the Sharks , so they may very well attempt to off-load him . The only surprise to me is that the Rorters haven't made a play for Leilua , yet .

The way things are going we could end up with both Tony Williams and Andrew Fifita as our marquee signings for next year . Lawd help us !
If that ends up being the case then it is undoubtedly time

blacksafake

First Grade
We're not mucking around mate. Negotiations have been going on for a bloody long time.
The ball is in his court and shy of holding a gun at his head, there's probably not a whole lot more we can do.
Which worries me that he's leaning to moving on due to the time he's taking to decide. Surely if our offer is good & he's happy at the club he'd have signed by now. Maybe the coaching issue could have something to do with it.

dragons77

Juniors
Money offered to him i believe would be close to on par with others, development would be key issue. Club is in shables atm. We cant attract any quality players, based on obvious. Bring Thurston in, give him a fee weeks and he would be like the others. Apparently we outlay 5.5 mln in cap per year, need overhaul in coaching staff. Still cannot believe hutch got a start, and groomed as possible for next year. To start, his fitness would never be to 1st grade standard, let alone his skills. Mary says he has an off season to improve, utter bs. Remember shocker he had in charity shield, fitness was key and he has had while season regardless if has been playing in reserves, why persist with player that aint got it. Should have given Mann a run. If i where luciano, i would be looking a future development, dont think staying with us would be ideal with current culture.

hazzbeen

Bench
Which worries me that he's leaning to moving on due to the time he's taking to decide. Surely if our offer is good & he's happy at the club he'd have signed by now. Maybe the coaching issue could have something to do with it.
Exactly mate this is the big problem , we make a great offer to him and his parents and we cant do much more . So if he does go we really have a major problem . Any other club would have him signed and delivered . We will just have to wait and see how it pans out .....

borat

Bench

I think your potential career as a player manager may be over. Leilua takes your advice and signs our "good offer" a month ago he does himself out of considerable $$$$.

Do you see any club withdrawing their interest/offer? Because I only see more rumours linking to other clubs. In a weeks time it will be the Rorters interested.

Obviously delaying did not work out for Rein but the longer Leilua draws this out the more interest he is attracting. His manager would be loving the speculation.

Emu01

Juniors
I just heard the commentators say he has signed with the Bulldogs. Someone from the Dragons needs to make a statement on him if he is going or staying.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Their only riding on the back of the rumours from last week. Nothing on their media pages, if it was true they would be all over it as a major signing.

Latest posts