What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's get 50k plus to Saints and Dogs in Rnd 10

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
They may have a pre-supplied number at that outlet - who knows. Both numbers could be correct.

Rocket

Juniors
Well last minute decision I'm heading up with my two sons. have NRL passes so no idea of PAX numbers. Just looking forward to a big game and a big crowd!

ouwet

Bench
Well last minute decision I'm heading up with my two sons. have NRL passes so no idea of PAX numbers. Just looking forward to a big game and a big crowd!

Good on you mate!! Hope you guys have a great night!!!!

Cannot wait for tomorrow night...

Not sure if your PAX is correct or you are taking the piss.

I've just purchased 4 tickets tonight from ticketek, and my Pax was just under 16,000.

In the dragons supporters bay yes?

ANZ has NEVER had increasing PAX numbers to go with number of tickets sold. Rather the numbers are broken up by section

CC_Roosters

First Grade
2 tickets in category 2 just bought. Pax of 16,050. Tansaction number 45k if it means anything.

So if that is the pax for cat 2 only as dangerousdave implies then we are in for a big crowd.

I am going to take a guess at 43k

Last edited:

yakstorm

First Grade
That. The NRL could always fork out for advertising. SFS/SCG games are always well advertised in the Herald, but I'm guessing this is an SCG trust thing?

There has been print advertising by the NRL in the Telegraph all week, and I've seen at least 2 ads in the SMH for this game.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Of course it's freezing, it's first thing in the morning.

http://www.weatherzone.com.au/nsw/sydney/homebush-bay
Sydney for Friday Mostly sunny. Winds W averaging up to 30 km/h.

Next 12 hours
mostly clear 9am
Mostly clear 13°C

mostly clear 12pm
Mostly clear 18°C

mostly clear 3pm
Mostly clear 18°C

mostly clear 6pm
Mostly clear 15°C

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Would it be safe to say that 40k is almost a minimum?

I'd say anything less would be a major disappointment.

It just goes to show what can be done when we ADVERTISE these big games and get the media hyping them up. All credit to Todd Greenberg. Far and away the best CEO in the game. Imagine where our game would be with him running the show rather than that nuffy Gallop.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Cat 1 Reserved Alloc. Exhausted

Not sure how many Category 1's there is at ANZ Stadium, but that is surely good news.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Should be a good crowd, but it won't be a regular season non double header record. Balmain got 55k in 1966.

Latest posts