What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's get 50k plus to Saints and Dogs in Rnd 10

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Can we keep this on topic... Have to go through all these un-related posts to get updates on sales figures etc.

Jono1987

Juniors
So you speak for everyone?

Simple solution for you dopey. Don't click.

Yes Eels dude does speak for everyone. He is the self-appointed answer for everything rugby league related. He is also a bitter, jealous person. One can hardly blame him though.

Also Eels dude if you don't think there will be neutral fans out there on Friday night you have no idea. They'll make up a small portion of the crowd, but when big teams play each other with enough hype neutrals turn up. As far as the actual size of the crowd, well a lot will depend on the weather. A bright sunny day, I can envision a crowd somewhere near 42-43k.

ByRd

First Grade
40k should be cracked easily if the weather is kind to us which it looks like its going to be. The dogs will bring about 25k fans and the dragons at the very least 15k but it may even be closer to 20k so im fired up and cant wait for tomorrow night.

BDGS

Bench
You're not going to get anywhere near 50k because neutral fans don't give a s**t. You should be proud if it gets to 35k.

That's your opinion, and I am proud everytime my club breaks 30k crowd figure. This game should crack 40k taking into account the pax number posted in this thread.

ouwet

Bench
Cat 1 is now only Single Seating Available:D That's Level 1 & 4!

IF you are planning on going to this game and want tickets besides GA you better buy them now! Cat 1 is literally sold out... Cat 2 will now start to go quickly i reckon!!

Last edited:

Version 6

Staff member
I might be wrong, but I thought a large chunk of level 4 was ANZ Stadium members seating. So how full or otherwise that area is depends on how many stadium members decide to get to the game?

ouwet

Bench
I might be wrong, but I thought a large chunk of level 4 was ANZ Stadium members seating. So how full or otherwise that area is depends on how many stadium members decide to get to the game?

Yeah the side the players run out from (Also for corporates)... The other side isn't!

Dragon Dave

Bench
CityFail won't be running express trains from Central to Olympic Park (something they usually do for bigger events), this might keep a few Saints and Dogs fans from the Southern suburbs away. Most will have to make 2 changes to get there and parking will be an issue with the Andre Reiu concert on the same night.

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
CityFail won't be running express trains from Central to Olympic Park (something they usually do for bigger events), this might keep a few Saints and Dogs fans from the Southern suburbs away. Most will have to make 2 changes to get there and parking will be an issue with the Andre Reiu concert on the same night.

It's not that a big of a difference. Sure it would be great to go direct from Central but you can get express trains that only stop a few times to Lidcombe then get a train to Olympic Park

Mark Rudd

Juniors
No update's on pax numbers??? In between all the pathetic rubbish you guys post, somebody must have an update.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Good to see the DT getting behind the big game this weekend

thetelegraph.com.au

Last Updated: May 12, 2011
Search for:

Weather: Sydney 7°C - 17°C . Sunny.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...debt-court-hears/story-e6freuy9-1226054632462

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...ut-tell-all-blog/story-e6frexni-1226054523616

Fadi's fight over alleged $1.4m drug debt»

12:37PM FADI Ibrahim "knocked out" the man he later allegedly plotted to kill after the pair fell out over a $1.4 million drug debt, a court has heard.

Stars hit red carpet at Cannes»

3:16PM THE Cannes Film Festival has kicked off in A-list style where stars walked the red carpet before Woody Allen's latest romantic comedy.

IPL cheerleader sacked over tell-all blog»

AN IPL cheerleader has been sacked after an Aussie star complained about her tell-all blog which lifted the lid on the competition's party culture.
24 comments on this story

TOP STORIES

Christmas Island 'smuggler' behind bars

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...s-island-tragedy/story-e6freuy9-1226054710110 3:23PM THE MAN accused of organising boats of asylum seekers, including the fatal Christmas Island voyage, has faced court after his extradition to Sydney.

Two in hospital after Sydney gas leak

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-sydney-gas-leak/story-e6freuy9-1226054736754 2:37PM TWO people are in hospital after a gas leak at a food processing plant in Sydney's west, and several other people have been affected.

Qantas engineers call off strike

EXCLUSIVE 2:17PM QANTAS engineers have called off their strike tomorrow, due to a "growing number of technical faults" on Qantas aircraft.
3 comments on this story
Freeman appeals life sentence

1:46PM THE father jailed for life with a 32-year minimum term for tossing his daughter Darcey Freeman off the West Gate Bridge has appealed against his sentence.

Swan: 'You're rich enough on $150K'

FAMILIES in Sydney on $150,000 a year aren't rich, Treasurer Wayne Swan admitted - but they're apparently rich enough.
112 comments on this story

Editor's Picks

Batman caught robbin' 30-ft building

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ft-tall-building/story-e6freuy9-1226054514712
A MAN dressed as 'Batman' has been caught trespassing with dangerous weapons on a roof, wearing the Caped Crusader's costume.
Read More

FOLLOW US ON:

TV Review - Angry Boys

Watch
Close
TV Review - Angry Boys

Graeme Blundell welcomes the return of Australian 'comic genius' Chris Lilley with his remarkable new TV series 'Angry Boys'
The Australian7 May 2011

Your video will play following this advertisement
Play

0:00 / 3:55

Scrubber
mute
Scrubber

Fullscreen

TV Review - Angry Boys

Graeme Blundell welcomes the return of Australian 'comic genius' Chris Lilley with his remarkable new TV series 'Angry Boys'
7 May 2011The Australian

Watch More Video

Share: TV Review - Angry Boys
Post to Site

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Delicious
  • Favorites
  • Google
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • More services
Email

Email To:
Your Email:

URL Link

Embed Code

return to video

Replay: TV Review - Angry Boys
Share this video
Video Suggestions:

http://ad.au.doubleclick.net/6k;h=v...1/43/2;~sscs=?http://premier.ticketek.com.au/

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Far be it from me to defend the Telegraph but they would have nothing to do with that ad - the Swans would pay for it and design it and it goes there.

Last I checked there's been pages and pages and articles and ads throughout papers.

Red Bear

Referee
That. The NRL could always fork out for advertising. SFS/SCG games are always well advertised in the Herald, but I'm guessing this is an SCG trust thing?

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Got 5 tickets in the Dragons area for this, with the $5 promotion and pax was 14 thousand odd.

BDGS

Bench
Yeah that isn't a true indication, those promotional tickets were probably out aside earlier in the week.