What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's get 50k plus to Saints and Dogs in Rnd 10

CC_Roosters

First Grade
My brother bought 6 tickets today through a DT promotion where Category 3 GA tickets were only $10.

I asked him about the numbers on the tickets and he came back with 34,927.

Now I havent seen the tickets so I really cant confirm it, but I will try to check them in person tonight and verify whether that number is correct.

If it is, that is an awesome result.

So if thats right they shifted 7k between yesterday evening and today.

At a guess that is close to over the record for pre-sold tickets in sydney already in the regular season

Do any doggies fans know if it includes members tix?

Last edited:

ouwet

Bench
So if thats right they shifted 7k between yesterday evening and today.

At a guess that is close to over the record for pre-sold tickets in sydney already in the regular season

Do any doggies fans know if it includes members tix?

I don't think it does because season tickets are cards, not printed tickets! It does include corporate tickets & Free tickets given to corporate members! 34K Is MASSIVE! There are two numbers on the tickets, see if it's the PAX number, not the other one!

dogslife

Coach
Yep everyone apart from their own fans. Who are being encouraged in this thread to get out there with little interest received.

Yep, the two biggest fan bases in sydney, that's my point. The aim is to get Bulldogs and Dragons supporters to the game, do you think management will care if any dopey Parramatta supporters turn out? Fact is the Dragons and Dogs are probably the two most supported clubs in sydney, and the Eels could only dream of getting 50,000 to a home and away fixture

slipperykinchela

First Grade
31,000 went a few weeks ago to the scg and it absolutely pissed down from midday.

And to the gibberer who reckons saints fans dont turn up, out of the 82,000 at last years gf at least 70,000 minimum would of been Dragons fans

Eels Dude

Coach
Yep, the two biggest fan bases in sydney, that's my point. The aim is to get Bulldogs and Dragons supporters to the game, do you think management will care if any dopey Parramatta supporters turn out? Fact is the Dragons and Dogs are probably the two most supported clubs in sydney, and the Eels could only dream of getting 50,000 to a home and away fixture

Great move this to the Dragons and Bulldogs forum then so the rest of us don't have to read this thread. And I'll believe it when I see the 50k crowd figure, not the wannabe crowd figure.

ouwet

Bench
Great move this to the Dragons and Bulldogs forum then so the rest of us don't have to read this thread. And I'll believe it when I see the 50k crowd figure, not the wannabe crowd figure.

Seriously dude... f**k Off! If you don't care about the game, don't read this thread!!! Seriously some people need to grow up! This is a thread about the game and the predicted crowd, if you got nothing positive to say, don't say it!

Eels Dude

Coach
Seriously dude... f**k Off! If you don't care about the game, don't read this thread!!! Seriously some people need to grow up! This is a thread about the game and the predicted crowd, if you got nothing positive to say, don't say it!

I do have something positive to say. I'm really looking forward to going to Penrith to watch the Panthers vs Broncos game that night. Should be a cracker. I encourage all of you to attend too.

slipperykinchela

First Grade
hey eels dude, at least our clubs dont have to play a recorded chant like you westies to get the crowd involved. I went to parramatta stadium and i heard the tape recorder belt out "parra,parra" and i thought i was at the kingdome, easy mistake as there were probabaly only 3,000 home supporters there.

how embarrasing

BDGS

Bench
But how many of those are really true fans?

We all know of people who call themselves fans of a team, but don't have any supporters gear, don't go the game or even watch them on TV. They wait till thenightly news and see how their team went.

I do not one person like that.

BDGS

Bench

If you don't want to read the thread, don't click it. A crowd of 45-50 would be massive news for Rugby League, not just the two clubs.

Eels Dude

Coach
If you don't want to read the thread, don't click it. A crowd of 45-50 would be massive news for Rugby League, not just the two clubs.

You're not going to get anywhere near 50k because neutral fans don't give a s**t. You should be proud if it gets to 35k.

You think our fans like that chant? Most of us boo it when it comes on.

Lol.
Not responding to the chanting part a 'clap clap' ing along does not equal a boo...maybe you shouldnt be so quick to thro out that big word 'most'

Could always start ya own chant?

Teddyboy

First Grade
You're not going to get anywhere near 50k because neutral fans don't give a s**t. You should be proud if it gets to 35k.

It's sad that neutral fans don't give a shit.
f**kin Premier Sports (the ones that took over from Sentana Sports in the UK )wouldn't even going to have the Dogs v Dragons game on despite having 6 games over the weekend including f**king Penrith amongst other's:x.
Luckily there subscribers have demanded it and we got it:D.

Hutty1986

Immortal

Your team's a joke and your best player turns up once every 10 games-it's not our fault. Get over it, don't bother clicking on the thread and look towards 2011.