What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's get 50k plus to Saints and Dogs in Rnd 10

STG-MACCA

Bench
I hate the scheduling of these matches, why don't they spread them out and play when the comp is heating up.

If ever there was a glory bound round match up this is it, not round 5 or 10 in the same season. If it was round 10 and 22 or something is much better.

Jono1987

Juniors
I hate the scheduling of these matches, why don't they spread them out and play when the comp is heating up.

If ever there was a glory bound round match up this is it, not round 5 or 10 in the same season. If it was round 10 and 22 or something is much better.

Good point Macca. If this match was in Round 22, 50 thousand Saints fans would turn up to support our all conquering side.

kurt faulk

Coach

yeah, it gets boring watching the saints slap around the dogs in games so close to each other.

Danish

Referee
We could write a letter to all those saints fans that came out for the grand final but couldn't sell out kogarah a couple weeks earlier?

Jono1987

Juniors
We could write a letter to all those saints fans that came out for the grand final but couldn't sell out kogarah a couple weeks earlier?

Oh Danish don't be bitter that Saints fans greatly outnumbered Poosters fans on last years Grand Final day...In fact my boy you should go out and view the greatest team in rugby league...and the Bulldogs!

Danish

Referee
Oh Danish don't be bitter that Saints fans greatly outnumbered Poosters fans on last years Grand Final day...In fact my boy you should go out and view the greatest team in rugby league...and the Bulldogs!

do you really think i could be a roosters fan if being outnumbered by opposition fans got to me? ;-)

BM1979

Juniors
Good point Macca. If this match was in Round 22, 50 thousand Saints fans would turn up to support our all conquering side.

Then you would all go back to the club and kill each other, at least our fans only destroy trains , while celebrating :D

phonetic

Juniors
If a few more Doggies fans had of shown up at the SCG a few weeks ago, it would have gone close to 50k. There deadset must have been 27,000 vs 4,000 that day.

BDGS

Bench
Some of the people's post early on in this thread is exactly why we don't get such bumper crowds.

Those people know who they are, it's very disappointing for the rest of us diehard fans.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
This drew 40k last year when the Dogs were struggling didn't it?

50k is on the cards, especially if they beat Brisbane.

Latest posts