What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's get 50k plus to Saints and Dogs in Rnd 10

undertaker

Coach
I thought that excluding special events (e.g. GF, State of Origin etc.), the capacity at ANZ is capped at 44,000 (due to blocking the upper grandstands)

BunniesMan

Immortal
I thought that excluding special events (e.g. GF, State of Origin etc.), the capacity at ANZ is capped at 44,000 (due to blocking the upper grandstands)
I would presume they'd be smart enough to open it up when the demand is there...

Simo

First Grade
Dogs sell season tickets in the upper levels, I think so anyway

Must be a mistake, who would pay to sit in the shitty upper levels for a whole season when there is ample room on the lower bowl with good seats?

Must be a mistake, who would pay to sit in the shitty upper levels for a whole season when there is ample room on the lower bowl with good seats?

Lower Bowl at ANZ is a terrible place to watch footy...id much prefer the top tier

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
Dogs sell season tickets in the upper levels, I think so anyway

They sell season tickets to the middle levels (lv 3-4) but Level 6 is always closed for regular season matches.

That said, if the demand is there and they can get more than 40K to the match they'd be crazy not to open level 6.

Doga

Juniors
They sell season tickets to the middle levels (lv 3-4) but Level 6 is always closed for regular season matches.

That said, if the demand is there and they can get more than 40K to the match they'd be crazy not to open level 6.

ahhh thanks for that

CC_Roosters

First Grade
dogs games are not a safe place for kids, fact !

rubbish, i have never seen anything "unsafe" at dogs games. In fact i have seen more fights etc.... involving souths fans than any other team but i wont stereotype all of their fans on that.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Never had an issue at a Dogs game. Ever. Sat behind their army at the SCG game a few weeks back and evrything was fine. Had a good day.

Raiderdave

First Grade
they'd need to do a deal with the Dragons Full ticketed membership of 14 odd thousand
wether that be free .. aka Souths & Parramatta members at ANZ
or a big discount

then they'd frighten the bejesus out of 50K
there hasn't been a stand alone 50K H&A crowd in Sydney since 1974
although technically it was achieved in 1999 when 104,583 attended Homebush for a double header
if you half that .. its more then 2 X 50K

but still

lets give it a shake anyway

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Some Bulldogs management foresight would see a big promotion offering 20% off regular ticket price, and 50% off if you buy 4+ tickets.

Would definitely crack 40k ... and would give 50k a good shake.

Latest posts