What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's get 50k plus to Saints and Dogs in Rnd 10

Eels Dude

Coach
Watching the turf grow on your front lawn would seem interesting to anyone thats watched the eels play this year

You're correct. Also more interesting than watching two sides everybody hates. Thankfully I don't have to do that as Panthers are playing the Broncos on the same night.

ouwet

Bench
Wow, thats big and its only tuesday. i wonder does it include the members tickets already.

If that PAX is correct, it's massive! Eels V Bulldogs had a PAX of 20,000 thursday night and got a crowd of 30,000.

40,000 shouldn't be to much of a problem... 45-50K should be the target!

Mark Rudd

Juniors
Of course, this game should have no less then 60,000. But let's not kid ourselves. 42,000 MAX. But it'll rain and there'll be no more then 31,000.

Now if only we had an undercover 50,000 seat stadium in Sydney...

dogslife

Coach
You're correct. Also more interesting than watching two sides everybody hates. Thankfully I don't have to do that as Panthers are playing the Broncos on the same night.

Yeah you're right, probably the two most supported teams in sydney, everyone hates them...:crazy:

Cliffhanger

Coach
50,000 Dragons and Bulldogs fans in the same place, is a thought that terrifies me.

The average IQ of everybody in the stadium would be like 40.

Version 6

Staff member
Lets see how many the merge-a-crowd get to the game :lol:

Oof. These are getting worse.

Mate you've really just got to let it go. We've all seen our side lose a grand final. And I understand it hurts very much. But you really do need to make peace with it.

I carried 1999 and the 2005 prelim around with me for ages. And it turned me into a strange, grumpy little man. Much like you are now. But just accept it, move on with life and things will be much better.

Granted, it was my side absolutely destroying your side in the grand final last year that finally made me feel better.