What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets get too know everyone a little better

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Hi my name is Ron, I am a taurean and want to be a professional dancer. I love Choreography, fashion and pretty colours

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Aliens scare me. Like seriously f**king scare me. Man, I hate those f**king merkins. f**k off.

If I can recommend a horror film that is vastly different to the ones you mentioned? Inside. It's a French film from 2007. The first half hour is slow burn but then it kicks off and it is f**king amazing. Watch that shit (but not with your wife or any other female).

Always wanted to see an alien or UFO. You know they are out there, just wish they would introduce themselves lol

Ron Jeremy

Coach
In all seriousness abit about me.

Born and raised in Georges Hall
Went to La Salle college in Bankstown
Played Junior football for Bankstwon sports and Chester Hill hornets
Have 2 degrees - majors HR and Fiance.
Work in dealer brokerage
Favourite teams Buffalo Bills, Parramatta, Chicargo bulls Chelsea and Syd FC
Fav all time sports stars : Jarryd Hayne, Randy moss,Deion Sanders, Tom Brady and Sammy Watkins
Firm believer in God/Jesus Christ
Proud Ukranian
Fascinated with Ghosts, Aliens, UFO's and quite spiritual in general and open minded. I mediate daily and gym 6 days a week.
Love southpark, simpsons

Avenger

Immortal
You need to give me some tips re: meditation. How ? To music? Etc. I need to get into that type of stuff.

T.S Quint

Coach
Because I feel lucky that I love my job and happen to get paid well to do it. Some people don't get either in their job.

This is true.
I left a well-paying job that I hated to do a job that I love but get paid f**k all to do it.

Kornstar

Coach
This is true.
I left a well-paying job that I hated to do a job that I love but get paid f**k all to do it.

I used to do this job for a third of the money when I first started. I just got lucky in picking up a contract initially and then turning that permanent and not losing the money.

I know too many people that hate their jobs and have no choice but to continue to do it through lack of options and opportunity.

T.S Quint

Coach
Life's too short to be spending 5 days a week in a job you don't really enjoy.
Despite the low pay I'm much happier now and wouldn't go back for anything.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
You need to give me some tips re: meditation. How ? To music? Etc. I need to get into that type of stuff.

mate just go on youtube, find a 30 min one, all you need to do is lie down, relax and do as it says, you wake up feelign stoned ha.

You should it is amazing, the problem is finding time to do it, i normally do it before going to bed so i am in a certain state

hybrideel

Bench
ok so it seems that people are taking it a bit more seriously so here goes

I'm 37, grew up in Guildford
Played footy from 5 until about 10 years ago for Guildford and Merrylands
As mentioned before had a failed comeback 3 years ago for Woy Woy and tore my knee apart.
Am a qualified electrician but knew i didn't want that to be my life career halfway through my apprenticeship. Spent about 10 years in the telco industry including running my own telco franchise until family circumstances forced me to take over the in-laws bathroom renovation business unit my brother-in-law was ready to take the reins.
Have just completed a Bachelor of Technology and am 2 subjects from a 2nd one.
Nearly finished a diploma of Networking and am studying to become an Ethical Hacker.
I like to challenge myself and am currently attempting to gain employment in IT
Married for 6 years with 2 kids, 8 and 5.

My 5 year old son just started playing footy this year which has been great and i think is the main reason why Eels losses don't hurt as much anymore. Unless it's to bulldogs, sea eagles or storm. F*(K them.
I am about 6 weeks away from getting a bushfire fighters certification, just in time for the anticipated bad fire season
Support Eels, Leeds United, Mariners, Sydney Thunder, Oakland Raiders and Waratahs, however other than the first 2 it's more casual support.
I listen to most music types but prefer 80’s-90’s hard rock/metal
I have no religious affinity
Played guitar in a band when I was in school but haven’t picked it up in about half a dozen years now
Don’t mind gaming when I can find the time which is mostly when the missus and kids are asleep, PS4 is the weapon of choice

Avenger

Immortal
Hey hybrid,

If you are interested, send me a PM re: the study of ethical hacking you are doing. I may be able to help you. I'm assuming you want to do pen testing etc when you graduate.

Last edited:

yy_cheng

Coach
Avenger, look up out of body experience or astral projection

Try that instead of meditation, it will freak you out

hindy111

Post Whore
Avenger, look up out of body experience or astral projection

Try that instead of meditation, it will freak you out

You are all just playing tricks with your mind. Be carefull avenger you might get lost and wont return:cool:

hindy111

Post Whore
mate just go on youtube, find a 30 min one, all you need to do is lie down, relax and do as it says, you wake up feelign stoned ha.

You should it is amazing, the problem is finding time to do it, i normally do it before going to bed so i am in a certain state

Your spelling is getting worse then mine. I'm spreading

Avenger

Immortal
I've read heaps about it and what you can do

Decided to try it once and almost got out. But got freaked out and snapped back in. Wrote up in a cold sweat

I don't know if i would have the balls to try that stuff dude. Seems too much of a mind f**k. Did you have that paralysis thing going and thought WTF?