What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

like sand through the hour glass these are the threads of our reefy

should Todd be sacked?

• Yes. bubbling is an outrage

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • No >drinking other peoples Pizz has been part of League since Chook Raper

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Im undecided.

Votes: 8 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Since 73

First Grade
Too many elements to this to not make one seriously consider walking away from this game.

Obviously l wont but to see our finest moment of the year 2 nites ago sink to this??!

The hardest part for me....
Its alway us.

I could accept it if it was the same rule for all.

But we lost Birdy.
We lose Carney.

Ben barba plays on getting his headlines and 1 mil a yr.

Carney hurt noone but himself.

Barbas girl ended up in hospital.

Todd will be back ifor some club with the 6 on his back biting us on the bum.

Jaegerex

Juniors
That post structure is just magnificent.

He's a special one, our Reefy.

Stupid comments from Irvine, whatever someone wishes to do in their own home, without causing harm to another is their own business. Doing the same in public is obviously a different matter all entirely.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
They are no better, if anything, worse.

But thats just my opinion

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
He's a special one, our Reefy.

Stupid comments from Irvine, whatever someone wishes to do in their own home, without causing harm to another is their own business. Doing the same in public is obviously a different matter all entirely.

You are an Imbecile.

Jaegerex

Juniors
Sums up my thoughts on the matter pretty well 73. There are plenty out there playing that have been involved in far worse.
After one of our greatest triumps since inception, I was on a massive natural high Friday at work, to be followed up with this. It is never easy supporting this club, I almost wish my parents forced me to follow their teams instead of letting me idolise ET as a kid.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Too many elements to this to not make one seriously consider walking away from this game.

Obviously l wont but to see our finest moment of the year 2 nites ago sink to this??!

The hardest part for me....
Its alway us.

I could accept it if it was the same rule for all.

But we lost Birdy.
We lose Carney.

Ben barba plays on getting his headlines and 1 mil a yr.

Carney hurt noone but himself.

Barbas girl ended up in hospital.

Todd will be back ifor some club with the 6 on his back biting us on the bum.

agreed.

Jaegerex

Juniors
You are an Imbecile.

For agreeing with you?
I was typing my reply before you said it was a twitter quote, and even you would have to admit your posts can become disjointed when something sets you off on a tirade like this has obviously done.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
but read the the thread again.
This is not about Crne. This is about Irvine. Who by naivety or stupidity, has caused our club more damage than ASADA.
He cant come near the club again. & that is a shame.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Because he made a dick of himself again and brought your club into serious disrepute?
Hey cunnjjtt
I live in QLD. I have seen you fucckjjwitts.
I know what your low life morons that play at your club have done. I know about the toilet cubicles & the clean away sweep ups, by the officials at your bogan club.
Dont ever thing, for a second, anything Todd Carney does, is in comparison to anything a Bronco player would do. you have cubicle sex acts, alleged rapists, ex gang criminals & just plain stupid morons at the club.
So give up.

Jaegerex

Juniors
Because we bow heavily to media and public image pressure would be my main guess. I do think we could of taken far better courses of action than a straight sacking. Though if the whispers of rumours are true, we may have already tried those courses, as he had been running amok for a while.
I'm not in the know, nor living near the Shire. So my knowledge of what he has been up to, and what we have done is limited to what is revealed on here.
If it wasn't for here, to me, this would appear a complete knee jerk reaction to a minor and victimless idiotic moment that couldn't damage the brand anymore, just delay any rebuilding of our image slightly. Which without a star performer going forward will be just as hard.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
We’re trying to improve the club commercially and the culture is very important,” Mr Reefy said.
“We’ve made a decision to only elect officails in the future who can contribute to that.
“Unfortunately Damian can be a really lovely bloke but he has well-documented issues with being a sakey cunnjjt & cant be trusted.”
On Sunday evening the Sharks members released a statement saying " Damian does not meet “the values and standards the club is looking to uphold and take into the future.”
The club has promised to implement appropriate counselling and support to Damian and his family, as tehy more than us, will need it.