What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

like sand through the hour glass these are the threads of our reefy

should Todd be sacked?

• Yes. bubbling is an outrage

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • No >drinking other peoples Pizz has been part of League since Chook Raper

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Im undecided.

Votes: 8 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiki Godzilla

Juniors
He was well aware that bringing bad media down on the club through his drunken antics was a stackable offence.

Dunno why people are even questioning it.

There is a photo of him pissing into his own mouth all over the Internet.

Sadly I knew it would come to an end like this.
As soon as they won on Friday I thought of him and how big a bender it would be.

Carch speaks the truth.

fizman

Bench
Cardy, if that is correct that makes the Sharks even worse. So has our club sat back and done nothing about his behavior?

We have allowed Todd to do what he likes, but when it became public we had to act - great leadership.

fizman

Bench
Carch I get what your saying Mate, and I don't believe that I am defending a guy who pissed in his own mouth! My issue is that the game has so many low life's that have down far worse and they are either swept under the carpet, or allowed to continue.

This is NOT the Cronulla Sutherland Sharks that we grew up supporting. There once was a time where we were everyone's second favourite team because we were good guys playing a great brand of footy.

Tiki Godzilla

Juniors
The players had a meeting on Monday to talk about "professionalism and accountability" in the wake of the loss to Manly and gals comments re sharpy. They all agree there needs to be an attitude shift and commit to it.

The next thing on the agenda is a video session. 5 minutes into it Todd's phone rings, he retires to the back of the room and talks loudly and at length to one of his crew about one of their benders. Luke Lewis and Wade Graham do not take to this kindly and it ends with Wade offering to meet Todd outside. Todd had checked out of the club months ago.

Weaponhead

Coach
Excellent summation.

The whole Barba thing is infuriating.
Greenburg spearheaded the campaign to sweep that under the carpet and now he runs the whole shooting match.
Beat your girlfriend to a pulp - all good
Get pissed and do dumb shit - sacked

Add to the the puff piece on Ferguson in the Telecrap today. A story of redemption with all of the classic elements, a dutiful girlfriend, remorse over touiching the upper thigh (not the vag), having to visit the old man in gaol and the eternal thanks to the magnificent organisation that is the Sydney Roosters for providing the umpteenth chance for this troubled soul.

If we ever needed any evidence of the rule for some and not others it is here. And that my friends is NRL 2014, where the sleaziest operators get to run the game on behalf of the powerful clubs.

stevie013

Juniors
Cardy, if that is correct that makes the Sharks even worse. So has our club sat back and done nothing about his behavior?

We have allowed Todd to do what he likes, but when it became public we had to act - great leadership.

todd has had free reign since he signed with us. he is an adult ffs. he should be behaving like one. bye bye todd. go and hang out with grayson goodwin and do whatever the hell you like now.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
The players had a meeting on Monday to talk about "professionalism and accountability" in the wake of the loss to Manly and gals comments re sharpy. They all agree there needs to be an attitude shift and commit to it.

The next thing on the agenda is a video session. 5 minutes into it Todd's phone rings, he retires to the back of the room and talks loudly and at length to one of his crew about one of their benders. Luke Lewis and Wade Graham do not take to this kindly and it ends with Wade offering to meet Todd outside. Todd had checked out of the club months ago.

Good to hear. We need passion and accountability. Pride in the jersey. Hopefully we will be stronger for this...

Tiki Godzilla

Juniors
Irvine's got a right to an opinion. And what makes you think he'd be interested in returning to the club that wrecked him?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
He won't be imo.

I'm sure he isn't the first person who has gloated about the failures of those who replaced him.

carcharias

Immortal
Unfortunately our club is not in a position to sweep shit under the carpet.
The media have it bad for us
We have no sponsors
We are accused of mass drug cheating

Then this dick ( who is on a third warning ) does this.
Pissing into his own mouth!!!!!!
And a pic of it gets put in the Internet for all the world to see.

Maybe my mates and I are all prudes ... I'd never heard of it as a party trick.
I showed a couple of mates the pic yesterday and both times they reaction
was complete horror and confusion.

Great player some of the time
Absolute fool that has shown us guys ( the stupid fans )zero respect the rest of the time.

Madsharkie

First Grade
...This is NOT the Cronulla Sutherland Sharks that we grew up supporting. There once was a time where we were everyone's second favourite team because we were good guys playing a great brand of footy.

All the more reason to get rid of him I reckon fiz.

Marchad

Juniors
I am undecided a part of me thinks he should stay as on his day he can be one of the all time greats of the game. But he is damaged goods he is a walking living case study he has checked out of the hotel and is not returning. More than likely in the future we will get off the train at Central walk through the turnstile thruough the arcade to eddy ave and we will see this homeless person and we will say to ourselves look there is Todd he could of been an immortal.

Card Shark

Immortal
The first line in reefy's post

Thanks Mad.

Sounds like he has spoken the truth. The current board did all they could to hold onto him but ran out of patience.

Maybe they should have sacked him before it got to this but imagine the backlash then!

roboshark

Coach
He will win a comp in the next 2 years whilst our merkin board keep pissing in their own pockets

Guaranteed

Latest posts