What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

list of people that can get f**ked.

Quigs

Immortal
And Frenzy can get f**ked too, the old merkin.

Why? .... Just because I want him to.

snout

First Grade
#1 Has to be that oxygen thief from the Telecrap who reckons "no one follows the Sharks" Paul Crawley.
It is my humble duty to tell you Mr Crawley that you don't know $hit from clay and to get well and truly Farked!!!
Laughable that shite.
Nobody wants us to win??....who gives a rat's bum.
I don't want manly fans riding on our tails or bronco fans.
I don't want anybody else to win either.

We're the sharks and we have enough fans thanks.
Everyone else can get farked.

SBD82

Coach
You forgot one:

''I want to win a premiership, and also with the things going on in the club, the uncertainty, I just want to be in a stable place where I can concentrate on winning a title, that is what is in my heart,'' Ferguson told the Herald. ''It is nothing personal, I do have an emotional attachment to the club. I just want to win.''

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...owing-stuart-out-of-sharks-20100702-zu0x.html

Feej

First Grade
You forgot one:

''I want to win a premiership, and also with the things going on in the club, the uncertainty, I just want to be in a stable place where I can concentrate on winning a title, that is what is in my heart,'' Ferguson told the Herald. ''It is nothing personal, I do have an emotional attachment to the club. I just want to win.''

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...owing-stuart-out-of-sharks-20100702-zu0x.html
Giving it to him on Twitter is great, though I don't think he does much on there, he would have blocked me by now. It does however hook a few Roosters supporters now and then. :)

Quigs

Immortal
Rupert Murdoch can go and get farked.
I've been screaming that for years ... must of dropped my guard to not include that f**king grub of a thing.

I hope to visit his grave one day and I don't care who is around or watching. I would enjoy nothing better than to drop it out and piss all over the grubs plot.

adamkungl

Immortal
Giving it to him on Twitter is great, though I don't think he does much on there, he would have blocked me by now. It does however hook a few Roosters supporters now and then. :)

Lol no disputing Fergo is a f**kwit. Most Roosters fans can't cop him due to his nightclub assault incident