What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

list of people that can get f**ked.

Card Shark

Immortal
That carrnt crawley having a shot at fifita agian today in daily scumograph

What did he say this time?

My nomination from recent trolls is Sir Don (not the cricketer).

Go back through the troll thread & there would be numerous ones!

taipan

Referee
Waiting for DUI's comments ,oh wait she apparently is crook,maybe continual bile levelled against a code ,its supporters and clubs ,is upsetting.I hope it's not serious,but she certainly hates Fifita,Gallen let's us know it,so she is a Z grade journo in my book.

shaggs

Coach
Waiting for DUI's comments ,oh wait she apparently is crook,maybe continual bile levelled against a code ,its supporters and clubs ,is upsetting.I hope it's not serious,but she certainly hates Fifita,Gallen let's us know it,so she is a Z grade journo in my book.
where did it say she was crook??

Weaponhead

Coach
did you see the gloomy f**k in the Storm's dressing room....
I generally like his stuff and he winds up AFL journos but he is such a one eyed Storm cheerleader who sticks with the Storm were ripped off line. They f**king systematically cheated Roy and anyone who thinks Bellamy didn't know what was going on is naive.

McLovin

Staff member
Hey Blake... how are our chance now? hahahahhahahahahhahahahha

1278090001000.jpg

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hahaha
The guy who unsuccessfully and desperately tried for years to get people to call flanno " pissflap"

He will always be Pissflap for me and he's not a journo which was the tone and intent of this thread :)

And he should be sacked

Latest posts