What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

list of people that can get f**ked.

Marchad

Juniors
My list of get knotted would include:
The sporting journos of the Terror,preferably with the insertion of a rather powerful garden hose in the rear end..
The Offsiders and their regular flag wavers,who treat the NRL as some sort of contagious disease, I award a tray of contaminated oysters.
The Back Page and the few AFL boot lickers,who cannot see past a Sharon.I'd have the show moved to Tasmania, which suits their commentary and environment.
To FitzSimons of the Snoring Herald ,I'd get Gallen to pay him a visit, to remove his bandana because he can.
Anyone I have omitted who has slagged the Sharks,the one fingered salute just for old times sake.
What kind of tosser walks around wearing a bandana. Yeah he can go and get farked as well.

Tunks - always whinging about something in the way the Sharks play and hates Gallen.

Tallis - death rides our Club at any opportunity and wrote an article saying the whole Club was "strange"

Shane from Mt Druitt (Talkin Sport caller) - has always death rided our Club and a Storm supporter.

Ferguson - Stated the reason he left the Sharks was because he wanted to be at Club that could win a Premiership. How is that going for you?

DUI Beck - Professional sharks hater especially on Paul Gallen.

Hindmarsh - tipped the Storm by 15.

Matt King and Renouf - both said we were no chance at various times in the week leading to the GF.

cb4

First Grade
My list:

Chris Anderson
Tony Zappia
George Capsis
Paul Kent
Rebecca Wilson
Dean Richie
Paul Crawley
Phil Rothfield
Bunniesman
Perth Red
Anyone wearing purple on Sunday night

Probably a huge list, but I am still drunk. Still partying, and on my 10th chunder.

Jimbo

Immortal
Rothfield is back in the Tele today pretending to be a Sharks fan again. Lying merkin

Another nomination for DUI Bec and Paul Kent too

shadowboxer

First Grade
Success is the best revenge. Got nobody to give the f off to. Came to realisation on Sunday night all the crap of being a sharks supporter was worth it. Any negative words from here on in will be deflected by positive vibes. Won the comp - now nothing else matters.

jc155776

Coach
Ta.lis is just angry cause his wife left him.

Probably a nice enough guy in person, I am learning not to hate anyone anymore for shark bagging, we are too good for that.

f**k yeah.

Latest posts