What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

list of people that can get f**ked.

Card Shark

Immortal
Caught him on Talkin Sport yesterday.

He actually said we were the better team and was quite humble about it.

So fair enough.

Think most of his calls are a gee up anyway.

I'll never forget his call a couple of years back when he said the development would never happen, even after approval was given.

Go for a look Shane!

coolumsharkie

Referee
Rothfield was at the post match function. I couldnt believe he was there. The only people willing to talk to him were other journos.

I read his article in the Tele ( I was on a plane) He is cancer to our club. His heading is "The best night of our lives" Then he proceeds to mention all the f**king negative crap, the stuff the he had a hand in dredging up.

I have more to say but can't be farked. You read social media comments about these type of things and realise that the majority of idiots eat this type of shit up, so it looks like it's here to stay. I personally enjoyed how he said he had to block 1000 people from his Twitter account, knowing the irony of this is that most of them would be Sharks fans.

carcharias

Immortal
I read his article in the Tele ( I was on a plane) He is cancer to our club. His heading is "The best night of our lives" Then he proceeds to mention all the f**king negative crap, the stuff the he had a hand in dredging up.

I have more to say but can't be farked. You read social media comments about these type of things and realise that the majority of idiots eat this type of shit up, so it looks like it's here to stay. I personally enjoyed how he said he had to block 1000 people from his Twitter account, knowing the irony of this is that most of them would be Sharks fans.
read Kents blog
he has a dummy spit at the end

his last post was

"Bye everyone, had enough of the knuckleheads."
You f**king sook Kent.

Funny how he has gone easy on Norman who was caught with criminals and drugs yet has hammered Fifita.
actually it's not funny...it is unprofessional.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/th...a/news-story/776a53816d9b7cf458ab2d11e57ec400

snout

First Grade
read Kents blog
he has a dummy spit at the end

his last post was

"Bye everyone, had enough of the knuckleheads."
You f**king sook Kent.

Funny how he has gone easy on Norman who was caught with criminals and drugs yet has hammered Fifita.
actually it's not funny...it is unprofessional.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/th...a/news-story/776a53816d9b7cf458ab2d11e57ec400
Just on 'going easy'.....am l in the minority bewildered at Taumololo's treatment over the egging?

Or no treatment.

Might only be eggs but this is a high profile sportsman who is CHARGED with wilful damage. Not suspected of...
Disrepute?...

And then the coach makes a joke about it. "Maybe l should get him to throw more eggs this week haw haw".

No dents in your car then Toddy G.

Imagine if it was wade graham lol. Poor f**ker got a page and a half for saying he called heads when he called tails.

Surely

Post Whore
Just on 'going easy'.....am l in the minority bewildered at Taumololo's treatment over the egging?

Or no treatment.

Might only be eggs but this is a high profile sportsman who is CHARGED with wilful damage. Not suspected of...
Disrepute?...

And then the coach makes a joke about it. "Maybe l should get him to throw more eggs this week haw haw".

Imagine if it was wade graham lol. Poor f**ker got a page and a half for saying he called heads when he called tails.

Distinguished apparently

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member

Or no treatment.

Disrepute?...

I still recall the media hammering Wade because he wore thongs to a bullshit ASADA interview.

taipan

Referee
Dad: Son presently you are a drunken, layabout with no scruples, what the hell do you want to be when you grow up?
Billy: I want to be a phone hacker,and make sensational big dirty stories out of little ones .
Dad: Glad you have ambition son,you want to be a journalist!!.

Vin Fizz

Bench
There is a stack of rissoles who over the years coloured this fine forum with their own special kind of faecal matter. A few very recent contributions spring to mind. Sir Don told us how right he was, some Donkey supporter who edumacated us all about the September Broncos. The mucus clan who were so certain we would get beaten by them in the SF and equally sure they'd play us in the GF. The cuties that called us drug cheats. But most of all, those Sharkies fans that gave in and stopped following the BWB only to jump back on in the past few weeks. I tell ya,winning the game was the catalyst. The holy grail for me was being at the game with the 60k believers that hung in there. That's what im celebrating right now.

Quigs

Immortal
I reckon nearly all of our male supporters can go and get well and trulied.

ARE WE BETTER THAN SOUFFS OR WHAT..... AGAIN .... ARE WE BETTER THAN SOUFFS OR WHAT?

Its been three days since our historical GF victory. Three bloody days. Three, one, two three.

I've watched hundreds of TV news reports, news coverage straight after the fulltime whistle, press crosses to Shark Park, interview after interview, crosses to the fan day, crosses and bloody interviews in The Mall. Social media of Northies, dressing sheds, late nights on the ground and not once............

NOT ONCE HAVE I SEEN A BLACK WHITE AND BLUER DROP IT OUT BEHIND A BIMBO OR A BLOCKHEADED REPORTER.

Are we not better than Souffs. I thought we were.

taipan

Referee
According to the Leader,the NSW police praised the behaviour of Shark's fans.Only two arrests.
As Weidler would say"Im hearing" :-
Slothfield: Indecent exposure, the head.
Massoud: Impersonating a rugby league reporter.

Surely

Post Whore
I reckon nearly all of our male supporters can go and get well and trulied.

ARE WE BETTER THAN SOUFFS OR WHAT..... AGAIN .... ARE WE BETTER THAN SOUFFS OR WHAT?

Its been three days since our historical GF victory. Three bloody days. Three, one, two three.

I've watched hundreds of TV news reports, news coverage straight after the fulltime whistle, press crosses to Shark Park, interview after interview, crosses to the fan day, crosses and bloody interviews in The Mall. Social media of Northies, dressing sheds, late nights on the ground and not once............

NOT ONCE HAVE I SEEN A BLACK WHITE AND BLUER DROP IT OUT BEHIND A BIMBO OR A BLOCKHEADED REPORTER.

Are we not better than Souffs. I thought we were.

That would have to be bunniesman

Card Shark

Immortal
Not sure if he's been mentioned but definetly Todd Carney.

We bent over backwards to accommodate him & give him a free reign. Took advantage of that big time & then when he penalised for that, he blamed everyone but himself.

His bubbling activities in the period when our club was at its lowest was absolutely disgraceful.

Suppose he did us a favour as we don't win a comp with that gutless wonder tackling opposing forwards, unlike Maloney whom took plenty of hits for the team.

Latest posts