What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lockyer Lovefest

NrlCoach

Juniors
Lockyer breaks his cheekbone, stays on the pitch and kicks the winning dropgoal in the 82nd minute. the code's next Immortal

Coaster

Bench
What else does he have to do?
He has nothing left to prove.

Living legend and if that's his last game, I couldn't think of a better way to finish

typicalfan

Coach
If I had to name a favourite team that I had witnessed Lockyer would make it and I am not a QLD or Broncos supporter. It often feels good watching a test match knowing he is finally on my side.

big country

Juniors
He has played with a state of origin strength team week in week out - my granny would shine in that team so would she be an immortal too no?

Cliffhanger

Coach
He is nowhere near as special as Fittler or Joey were and he should have retired from Origin a few years ago and let the Cronk/Thurstan combo develop.

Hate the Sea Eagles but I hope they trounce the Broncos next week, this Locky crap is getting beyond ridiculous.

Mr Fourex

Bench
He is nowhere near as special as Fittler or Joey were and he should have retired from Origin a few years ago and let the Cronk/Thurstan combo develop.

Hate the Sea Eagles but I hope they trounce the Broncos next week, this Locky crap is getting beyond ridiculous.

Pfftt....Fittler. You're a f*cken joke

ceagle

Bench
It could be possible. Given his 1st grade spelling level his Granma could be the same age as Lockyer.
I love my granma

granma.jpg