What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lockyer Lovefest

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well I am putting faith in the rest of Broncos to beat Manly and give Locky a chance for the GF.

Whilst the lovefest has been amusing, the real positive is there is f**k all VFL being mentioned, have they finished the season?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
i am filthy, no mask was made....

Anyways, the list so far.

Many many CH9 ads featuring Wally, Fatty, Sterlo, the news reader and others thanking Darren.
Statue on order for Lang Park.
Full hour TV special.
Section of Highway between Ipswich and Roma renamed Darren Lockyer Way (Part of the Warrago).
NRL and CH9 change the last game to Sunday.

Whilst Desert Qlder suggests Mal is in the same place, others say Alfie. My observation remains Qlders love Darren more than all but Wally. Even Wally is falling behind. Not having a go. Just my observation. I can find Qlders who may have a bad word about all but Darren.

I have nothing bad to say. Great player and leader. The respect he gains from his fellow players says it all.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Peach is a shark thing, rarely got a game for NSW.

Corey Parker is loved in Qld, but not like Darren.

DQ has stated he Wally and Mal others want to add Alfie, I suggest Darren has surpassed them. He has not even coached yet. maybe he wont.

There is no reason not to admire him.

Most games for Nrl, SoO, Aus
Most as captain for all three. Perhaps bronco record only there
Played in premierships in different positions and as player a captain.
The movie will be great.

Smiley

Bench
http://www.news.com.au/national/rug...-named-after-him/story-e6frfkvr-1226149247468

218145-110928-lockyer.jpg

An 85km stretch of the Warrego Highway will be renamed Darren Lockyer Way.

glockers

Juniors
Bloody hell I will put it out there. I am only commenting on post 1988

Langer > Lockyer

Lazaurus > Lockyer

Clyde > Lockyer

gUt

Coach
poor bugger looks super happy to be there to have some tarmac named after him.

Latest posts