What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lockyer out

redvwhite

Juniors
I think we best listen to manly fan who obviously knows rugby league best. After all they got 13000 fans to their finals match and that was without the coach texting their members asking them to show up.

firechild

First Grade
^^^

In the last 5 years the Sharks and Dragqueens have played an equal number of preliminary finals.

sting

Bench
So what if they were mentioned? It doesn't mean that some idiot Dragqueens fan should try to make the thread all about them.

You were the one that made it about St George you idiot.

ok...
so from sunday morning only 2 teams fans are allowed to utter a word about footy finals.

should be rivetting.

BTW the sharks came equal first only 2 years ago.
they have both NYC and NSW Cup teams playing for spots in the GF this weekend.
..but ey...who are we?

No, I specifically said "Sharks fans", not "all teams no longer involved with the finals"

And you did not finish equal first 2 years ago, the Bulldogs did with St George. 2 years ago you actually finished equal last, saved only from the wooden spoon by the Roosters stunning capitulation against the Cowboys.

NYC and NSW Cup? LOL. Ok, let's see if that actually translates to any success for your club, or if your team even still exists by the time those players are ready to make an impact in first grade.

sting

Bench
^^^

In the last 5 years the Sharks and Dragqueens have played an equal number of preliminary finals.

f**k you are dumb.

Making up random irrelevant statistics is awesome.

In the last 5 years Sharks and Rabbitohs have played an equal number of finals games.

Point? None you fool.

Big Pete

Referee
I'd like to see how all the other sides would go without their chief playmakers in a pivotal game.

Even a cheating Storm team were flogged 40-0 without Smith.

_Johnsy

Referee
I'd like to see how all the other sides would go without their chief playmakers in a pivotal game.

Even a cheating Storm team were flogged 40-0 without Smith.

Melb had cronk, slater inglis etc etc.

brisbane have .... well locky.

Sitting on the sidelines, is an unfortunate way to end a career.

oval

Juniors
I think we best listen to manly fan who obviously knows rugby league best. After all they got 13000 fans to their finals match and that was without the coach texting their members asking them to show up.

Mate, we get it. You're upset about your team being knocked out of the finals. Just relax. Grab a nice warm cup of tea, pop a panadol or two and have a good lie down. Maybe shake hands with beef. Whatever works for you.

Regarding Lockyer, I think if the Broncos are not good enough to beat Manly without this one player then they don't deserve to be in the GF. If they DO beat Manly and get Lockyer back for the GF then best of luck to em.

Brisbane will be fine...all that they have to do is listen to the instructions of the extra player on the field in Allan Langer and they will be get through.

firechild

First Grade
f**k you are dumb.

Making up random irrelevant statistics is awesome.

In the last 5 years Sharks and Rabbitohs have played an equal number of finals games.

Point? None you fool.

Thanks for demonstrating your idiocy. Souths have played in 1 finals match (a loss to Manly), Cronulla have played in 2 (win over Canberra and loss to Melbourne).

Mr Saab

Referee
I think you'll find we're fairly pleased with our squad for next year

I have seen the Dragos signings. They range from "Who is that" to "Who the f**k is that"
Added to that with a new coach who does not get along well with Soward...well...good luck.
Molzten is not a fullback, Cooper is washed up, Hornby is washed up, Creagh - meh, no Boyd, no Spaz, an ailing Dean Young with bad knees...

All the best for 2012

sting

Bench
Thanks for demonstrating your idiocy. Souths have played in 1 finals match (a loss to Manly), Cronulla have played in 2 (win over Canberra and loss to Melbourne).

Doesn't prove anything other than how irrelevant your comment was.

I love that you went desperately looking through stats though to find some more straws to clutch at though!

I have seen the Dragos signings. They range from "Who is that" to "Who the f**k is that"
Added to that with a new coach who does not get along well with Soward...well...good luck.
Molzten is not a fullback, Cooper is washed up, Hornby is washed up, Creagh - meh, no Boyd, no Spaz, an ailing Dean Young with bad knees...

All the best for 2012

Luckily the club, the coaching staff and the fans don't really care about your opinion regarding our squad then hey :lol:

firechild

First Grade
Doesn't prove anything other than how irrelevant your comment was.

I love that you went desperately looking through stats though to find some more straws to clutch at though!

Your stupidity proves how irrelevent my comment was? Interesting.

Haha, desperately looking? It was 3 games over the past 3 finals series'. As a Manly supporter, I have a pretty good recollection of who beat who in the finals in 2008 (even if I can only remember a few scores) and the fact that Souths' game was against Manly, it is also not hard to remember.

Brisbane will be fine...all that they have to do is listen to the instructions of the extra player on the field in Allan Langer and they will be get through.

Hah, yeah pretty much.

I think we're going to see him calling plays, yelling, pointing more than usual. Let him do the long range kicking aswell.

sting

Bench
Your stupidity proves how irrelevent my comment was? Interesting.

Haha, desperately looking? It was 3 games over the past 3 finals series'. As a Manly supporter, I have a pretty good recollection of who beat who in the finals in 2008 (even if I can only remember a few scores) and the fact that Souths' game was against Manly, it is also not hard to remember.

Oh really????

I could have sworn you beat St George in 2008.

But you must be right. As a Manly supporter you have a pretty good recollection of who bear who in the finals in 2008 (even if you can only remember a few scores.) and the fact that the Souths game was against Manly, it also was not too hard for you to remember. Right?

firechild

First Grade
I have no doubt that Brisbane can match Manly in almost all facets of the game. There are so many factors that could influence the result. Manly could go in overconfident, Brisbane could go in much more determined to prove critics wrong about their abilities without Lockyer and the referees could have an influence if the game is close. Also, despite Manly having one of the most in form halves pairings in the game, they are also one of the most inexperienced. I don't rate Wallace highly but he does have much more experience than Foran and DCE. I won't be writing Brisbane off at all.