What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought that everyone would be happy to know that despite our apparent "banning from Ausgrid Stadium", myself and another member of the Ausgrid Three had no problems getting in for the Test yesterday.

And when Issac Luke tried to look tough leading the haka, we had a good lol@50uff$.

POPEYE

Coach
Best thing about this thread is that it distinguishes those that can only count to 99 from the rest of us

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Had no intention to contribute to some of these shit jokes. Just figured someone should at least point it out.

Just read out loud some the jokes,

Seriously they are shit.

has this thread jumped the shark? quite possibly so, but most people will admit that.. but after a few incarnations lol@souffs has had a damn good run.. for 2011..

This thread feels like a cheap rip of the old thread from bodybuilding.com, where everyone edited his photograph. Now that was funny..

of course this wouldn't feel anywhere near as funny as a bodybuilding forum, where you'll find such threads as:

• best ways to let out your roid rage
  • my penis looks like a cashew - how did this happen?
  • recommend the best body lotion to make your skin really shiny
  • what to do when your missus has bigger forearms than you do
  • chicks with pecs - hot or not?
  • help, my son is a nerd
  • how many reps did you do on saturday night instead of going out?

whall15

Coach
of course this wouldn't feel anywhere near as funny as a bodybuilding forum, where you'll find such threads as:

• best ways to let out your roid rage
  • my penis looks like a cashew - how did this happen?
  • recommend the best body lotion to make your skin really shiny
  • what to do when your missus has bigger forearms than you do
  • chicks with pecs - hot or not?
  • help, my son is a nerd
  • how many reps did you do on saturday night instead of going out?

Help my centre is overweight. Posted by rcrowe

Ozzy

First Grade
Just when you think the material is drying up more appears.

So it's ok for the other clubs who are keen, but we who may or not have made an offer, are enablers, but the Tits/Sharks and everyone else are just fine?

Well that's rude. How dare you use my own words against me...and besides, some of those quotes are more than 2 months old. Lots can change in that time.

Since then I've learnt that Maguire knows Carney personally. He knows Carney better than I do. If he thinks he's worth an offer then so do I. If we have made an offer, I support it.

If Julia Gillard and Tony Abbott can change their opinions, then so can BunniesMan.

LOL@BunniesMan. :lol:

AuDragon

Juniors
has this thread jumped the shark? quite possibly so, but most people will admit that.. but after a few incarnations lol@souffs has had a damn good run.. for 2011..

This would always be the toughest time of the year to lol@50uff$, mostly by lack of inspiring material, although dunniesgimp is still doing his part.

"Issac Luke is the second best hooker in the game" :lol:

He didn't name the best, so when people name John Morris, he can always reply that he didn't say Luke was the best... :sarcasm:

LOL@50uff$... come on, do it... You know you want to!

some11

Referee
I think everyone is too busy converging on Pete in the Todd Carney thread.

Last edited:

TheDalek079

Bench
souffsmom.png

somebody needs to send that to Quade Cooper

juanfarkall

Coach
Dunniesman, the gift that keeps on giving, dribbling about 1 of his 2 soccer teams.

Just 6 points away from top 4. And that's Newcastle. They won't stay where they are for long. Just 4 points behind our main rival for top 4.

We're just 3 points behind Spurs and 4 behind Liverpool after our worst start in 50 years. Top 4 = We got this.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
LOL@Arse&all

Found this collection of Arsenal jokes - seems they could pretty easily be switched to a certain NRL team & work the same.

Q: What do you call an Arsenal fan in a suit?
A: The accused.

Q: Why did God make Arsenal supporters smelly?
A: So blind people could laugh at them too!

Two men are fishing on a river bank in a remote area of the River Thames on a Saturday afternoon miles away from any radio or tv.

Suddenly one man turns to the other and says "The Gunners have lost again."
The other man was flabbergasted and said "how in the name of god do you know that?"
The other man replied "It's quarter to five."

Q: What do you call 100 Arsenal supporters at the bottom of a cliff?
A: A good start!

Q: What do you call a dead Arsenal fan in a closet?
A: Last years winner of the hide and seek contest.

The seven dwarfs are down in the mines when there is a cave-in.
Snow White runs to the entrance and yells down to them.
In the distance a voice shouts out "Arsenal" are good enough to win the European Cup."
Snow White says "Well at least Dopey's alive!"

Q: What do you say to a Gunners supporter with a good looking bird on his arm?
A: Nice tattoo

Q: What do you call an Arsenal fan that does well on an IQ test?
A: A cheat.

boxhead

First Grade
I thought Carney was an evil player that Dunniestool didn't want?
:lol:
Arsenal jokes....
What is an Arsenal fan's best and only memory of 2011?
Kaboom.

2-nil up, 3-2 down.
4-nil up, 4-4 draw.
2-nil up, 4-3 down.
8-2 down.
3-1 up, 3-3 draw.

Some startling similarities there.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
So his a cop and what are you?

The fact you found such a picture implies you either have no life or spend your free time searching for pictures of men in tights.

Absolutely. He must have been locked in his room for at least a week, searching, to be able to find a photo like that. How awful. :roll:

Big Tim

First Grade
What is it with non Souffs fans trying to derail the thread?? Do they realise it just get us going more?

Speaking of lol@50uff$, I was driving home from work the other day (work is something that we do to earn money to pay for things, and no, this is not the same as lining up at centrelink) and the Souffs mini-van was driving behind me.

Followed me all the way up Parramatta Rd, onto the M4, but then turned off at Homebush......

lol@50uff$

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
On a serious note, how the f**k do they get away with a "This is South Sydney" sign above their tunnel as they walk out onto ANZ Stadium? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.