What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
On a serious note, how the f**k do they get away with a "This is South Sydney" sign above their tunnel as they walk out onto ANZ Stadium? :?

actually i'm pretty sure on the other side it says "this is north sydney" to honour their joint venture partners..

and it's not for the players.. it's for the fans so that they know which are the teams they should be cheering for.

juro

Bench
lets play a game
657939-shane-richardson-souths-membership.jpg

count the chins

LOL@0BE5E50UFF$
That would be the big 20!

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Haha. That's all you have? A random dole insult.. Dude that's pretty shit. I dare you to post a payslip..lets see what you earn you shit talker

What exactly is a dole diary? Sounds like you have experience with the process you broke merkin.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
poor goosie..

an illiterate panthers fan trying to stand up for souffs...

and he's doing it all by himself..

but never stress...

here comes his support...

goosee.png

Seems a good time to dig up this quote from way back at the start of the thread.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
the only people who find you funny are mentally geniused.
I think you'll find that those who are unlucky enough to have a mental disability still find funny the same things the rest of us do..

Tell me, do you often like to poke fun at people with a disability?

If you are going to make fun of people, at least do it towards those who are in their situation due to poor choices made by themselves, not those who were born the way they are..

aqua_duck

Coach
I think you'll find that those who are unlucky enough to have a mental disability still find funny the same things the rest of us do..

Tell me, do you often like to poke fun at people with a disability?

If you are going to make fun of people, at least do it towards those who are in their situation due to poor choices made by themselves, not those who were born the way they are..

Be careful otherwise he'll tell you to post your payslip on here.
I bet he's one of those blokes who goes home stands in front of the mirror and tells himself how awesome he is

the only people who find you funny are mentally geniused.

lol Dude you realise no matter how hard you stomp your foot, what you're saying will still fall on deaf ears; many people have attempted what you're attempting to do here. Those people have failed and so will you.

Save yourself time and just quit.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Thanks for outing yourself as one of the 99%.

LOL@50uFF$!
You know the march on Wall street and it's sister protests across the world? It's not really a protest against bankers and governments. It's a protest against the lol@souths oligarchs and Gaddafi-like madmen who run it.

I%20am%2099%20percent.thumbnail.jpg

Marching against the hatred of the 1%.

Glen

Bench
Is this Bunniesman's first LOL@50uff$ post since the infamous flogging at the hands of Newcastle??

Or have I just not been keeping close enough to this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts