What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanfarkall

Coach
Haha. That's all you have? A random dole insult.. Dude that's pretty shit. I dare you to post a payslip..lets see what you earn you shit talker

What exactly is a dole diary? Sounds like you have experience with the process you broke merkin.

Not all I have, but about as much effort as you are worth.
Is that a double dare or a double dog dare ?
I must confess that I am not quite up to date with what is cool in the playground nowadays.

Y'know this thread is dedicated to taking the piss out of the geniuss formerly based at Redfern and their fans.
On the basis that you appear to be a Raiders fan and may or may not have originated from Redfern, I guess you qualify as a subject of ridicule on the basis of being a tard.
None of your posts in this thread suggest otherwise.

10L@50uff$ and LOL@forumcops

juanfarkall

Coach
You know the march on Wall street and it's sister protests across the world? It's not really a protest against bankers and governments. It's a protest against the lol@souths oligarchs and Gaddafi-like madmen who run it.

I%20am%2099%20percent.thumbnail.jpg

Marching against the hatred of the 1%.

So you claim that those who L0L@50uff$ represent only 1% of Rugby League fans ?

L0L@ConstableDunniesman

juro

Bench
I thought the original talk of the vast majority (where the 99% came from) was that that majority was very unfunny.

Some jokes in here are pretty good.. But to be fair the majority are quite shit.

So BunniesMan is claiming to be unfunny, to be shit, as cr2k2 put it. And yet again, he is completely wrong. BunniesMan provides almost as many laughs on his own as the whole South Sydney District Rugby League Football Club.

lol@BunniesMan & lol@50uff$

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
You know the march on Wall street and it's sister protests across the world? It's not really a protest against bankers and governments. It's a protest against the lol@souths oligarchs and Gaddafi-like madmen who run it.

Well thanks for the misguided update on current events - I'm fairly well informed though.

But do tell me - how have the leaders of the LOL@50uFF$ movement become in any way like Gaddafi?
Are they killers?

the_dead_bunny_by_aktn-d3dohmh.png

Have the taken the fruits of the labour of others, banked it for themselves and squandered it?

723469-greg-inglis.jpg

Have they failed to bring a smile to the face of those in the world around them?
lol-50uff-at-band-camp-we-lol-50uff-a50395.jpg
LOL-50uff-1041428.jpg

greg-inglis-wesser-luke.jpg

Again, I say no!

I'd like to offer you a point for missing, but that's just silly. Because I said so.

Now move along, nothing to see here officer Barbrady...

Except for LOL@50uFF$!

Last edited:

Mr Blonde

Juniors
Well thanks for the misguided update on current events - I'm fairly well informed though. :crazy:

But do tell me - how have the leaders of the LOL@50uFF$ movement become in any way like Gaddafi?

Except for LOL@50uFF$!

Hint: You're all obsessed, misguided sad ass loonies with no lives. You take pleasure in putting others down to make you feel more powerful & better about your selves & your fat girlfriends. You spend hours, not finding ways to make bombs, instead finding pictures of Russell Crowe in various poses you can match to others that might make your little cronies laugh cause they have nothing better in their lives

Except for LOL@50uFF$

Last edited:

dogslife

Coach
Hint: You're all obsessed, misguided sad ass loonies with no lives. You take pleasure in putting others down to make you feel more powerful & better about your selves & your fat girlfriends. You spend hours, not finding ways to make bombs, instead finding pictures of Russell Crowe in various poses you can match to others that might make your little cronies laugh cause they have nothing better in their lives

Except for LOL@50uFF$

53e87_f3d6dd83-5719-4bec-b0ac-1e5fe97549f6.jpg

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

Except for LOL@50uFF$

Hint: I am well aware of and comfortable with the fact that I am an insignificant speck of carbon and that life is short. By all means, cease reading and heeding my "witticism" by making good use of the ignore function. I'm sure I'll find the strength to go on.

Hint: You take pleasure in putting others down and making assertions about their girlfriends, but that's ok - I don't have a girlfriend, fat or otherwise. Here's a bonus pic of the 'Big 20 Stone'!

fat_lady.jpg

I'm so deeply insulted that I will consult with my Law Talking Guy!

3762833555_e95ed6a36a.jpg

Hint: I spend minutes finding pictures, and no time at all making bombs. Russel Crowe, however, spends months making pictures that are clearly bombs, and years with football clubs that are also true to form in that respect.:sarcasm:

mar12-09_sop.jpg

Hint: I don't have cronies. Henchmen and lackeys are sufficient for my purposes.

Hint: LOL@50uFF$!

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You spend hours, not finding ways to make bombs, instead finding pictures of Russell Crowe in various poses you can match to others
If it takes you hours to find 4 pictures, i recommend using a better search engine and upgrrading from a 56k dialup modem..

Ahh.. The 56k modem.. The souffs of internet connections..

Ozzy

First Grade

With your record of being proven wrong. The chances that you are wrong yet again is 99%.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

from the trusty wikipedia:

Some outlaw motorcycle clubs can be distinguished by a 1% patch worn on the colors. This is claimed to be a reference to a comment made by the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) in which they stated that 99% of motorcyclists were law-abiding citizens, implying that the last one percent were outlaws. As a result, some outlaw motorcycle clubs used it to unite or express themselves and are commonly referred to as "one percenters"

as such...

jackety.jpg

Joker's Wild

Coach

Except for LOL@50uFF$

Here, have a nice cuppa mate

hypocrite.jpg

juro

Bench
My love gun's loaded and she's in my sights
Big game is waiting there inside her tights, yeah

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
yeah i do find it a little ironic that the latest two gunslingers speaking out against sledging a football club are doing so by insulting mentally handicapped people and horozontally challeged females..

Ozzy

First Grade
from the trusty wikipedia:

Some outlaw motorcycle clubs can be distinguished by a 1% patch worn on the colors. This is claimed to be a reference to a comment made by the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) in which they stated that 99% of motorcyclists were law-abiding citizens, implying that the last one percent were outlaws. As a result, some outlaw motorcycle clubs used it to unite or express themselves and are commonly referred to as "one percenters"

as such...

jackety.jpg
:? Why would a pre 1972 jacket have Homebush on it?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
no no no..

these are our lol@souffs jackets..

as we are the 1%ers, wear em with pride boys!

I always knew it was the one percenters that made the difference at the end of the day!

I will simply have to LOL@50uFF$ better, smarter, not harder, lest there be shoom shumming and a police report.

Status
Not open for further replies.