What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I don't post in here much anymore, but thought this thread was pure gold. Great anthropological insight into the lol@50uff$ mind:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=390524

All hail 1/4 of the Redfern 4!

tumblr_ldkzq29ynZ1qa97a6.gif
@50uFF$

big country

Juniors
with all big celebration here i thoughted some team had just won 21 premiership and then I realised nah it's just time for a fast action shoom shum with pretty girls and a good ole lol@southsposters:cool:

2010Dragons

Bench
Round 26 year 2010: The Bunnies have to beat the Dragons to make the top eight The Dragons rested 5 players, including play makers Soward, Hornby. The Bunnies look disinterested and get hammered in the first half, with a little come back in the 2nd half.
Round 26 year 2011: The Bunnies have to beat the Knights to make the top eight again. The Bunnies look disinterested and get hammered in the first half, with a little come back in the 2nd half.

Can anyone explain why the Bunnies play disinterested and get hammered in the first half, with a little come back in the 2nd half?

I have one word ......attitude.

Glen

Bench
Round 26 year 2010: The Bunnies have to beat the Dragons to make the top eight The Dragons rested 5 players, including play makers Soward, Hornby. The Bunnies look disinterested and get hammered in the first half, with a little come back in the 2nd half.
Round 26 year 2011: The Bunnies have to beat the Knights to make the top eight again. The Bunnies look disinterested and get hammered in the first half, with a little come back in the 2nd half.

Can anyone explain why the Bunnies play disinterested and get hammered in the first half, with a little come back in the 2nd half?

I have one word ......attitude.
I have one word ......LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts