What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHCP

Bench
And another season of success for LOL@50uff$.

Ninth place, doesn't get much better than that.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Those of us who were in Wollongong for the Dragons game, were enjoying a hearty LOL@50uff$ whenever the score was read. A Dragons win and Souths failing with destiny in their own hands, glorious night.

Another photo of the sign from last night. Good times, folks.

P1040897.jpg

That's The Vern on the left, pervy in the middle, and the significantly shorter me on the right looking up at the big screen to see if we are on!

For forummers that have been around a while, that's Stranger at the back being an idiot too.

Cletus

First Grade

P1040897.jpg

That's The Vern on the left, pervy in the middle, and the significantly shorter me on the right looking up at the big screen to see if we are on!

For forummers that have been around a while, that's Stranger at the back being an idiot too.

Well done TJS, the screen cap with the scoreline is the funniest thing I've seen for ages.

P1040897.jpg

Is pervy lolling @ souffs there?

Sean18

Juniors
Our old mate BM hit the hard stuff after 50uff$'s loss last night, he demolished an entire pack of tim-tams :crazy::shock:

StMick

Bench
What a great thread this is.

I've just got a few things to say about Lol@50uff$ - How in the hell, in a 16 team competition, where 50% of the teams make the finals every year, do you only make the finals once in 21 years? If it wasn't fact I'd almost say it was impossible.
When was the last time South Sydney actually won a game that mattered? Again would it be 20 years? 30 years?

I think Souths are the flat track bullies of the NRL. They look a million dollars when everything is going their way but they shit themselves when the going gets tough.

Is it true that Souths players go out at least an hour before every game and check camera positions, so when they score a try and do all their pointing and gang signs they get the very best angle?

I guess the one big positive for Souths this year is the emergance of Chris Sandow. Finally Souths have found a good half-back. His future looks very bright - he's a real keeper.

Also, Souths should remember February is not too far away and they'll be champions again.

Last edited:

some11

Referee
Just want to say to all the real souths supporters who aren't deluded f**kwits, the one thing Maguire should bring is consistency - although that's up to the players if they want to listen or not as their fear of success shows.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Just want to say to all the real souths supporters who aren't deluded f**kwits, the one thing Maguire should bring is consistency - although that's up to the players if they want to listen or not as their fear of success shows.

Souths have consistency. Consistency in failing and bringing the lols.

Vic Mackey

Referee

P1040897.jpg

You sir are a king amongst men

Status
Not open for further replies.