What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next step is to get this movement talked about on one of the nrl programs be it nrl on fox the league lounge or the roast.

Jason Maher

Immortal

Why do I ever click a link you provide? Bastard! :x

:D

Just pooping in for a quick LOL@50uff$.

LOL@50uff$. 10th.

Is that you Nate?

It's Julian O'Neill!

I snickered...

LOL@50uFF$

I LOLed in Schlossy's shoe.

LOL@50uff$

:lol:

Very good.

I refuse to edit my post. It is perfectly appropriate for a LOL@50uff$ thread as it stands.

Last edited:

Glen

Bench
776187-sandow-rabbitohs.jpg

Reporter: So Chris what are you most looking forward to when you arrive at Parramatta?

Chris: I tells ya I'm glad the LU boys won't be in a position to laugh at me anymore in a Rabbletohs jumper. No more comparisons to Fantasy Island or embarrassing field goal ratio to loss statistics. Once I'm in that Parramatta jumper I'll be able to jump in the Front Row Forum and have a LOL@50uff$ with them!
Since when did Ben Smith start working in the media in his spare time? (back right)

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
A few people have been asking about bunniesgayman's photo and if it was real or not. I have it on good authority that it is.
For those who haven't seen it:

59823Iy6oVHtt.jpg

Knightmare

Coach
I concur. We even had Raider69 drop in for a LOL@50uff$ on Friday and he absolutely hates the Knights. That's probably the only time I've ever seen him in a thread with Knights fans where he's had something positive to say about us. The power of LOL@50uff$

We even had skeepe lol@50uff$ against us if I recall, and 2 weeks ago I was cheering for the Broncos.

I think the appocalypse is near....

wittyfan

Referee
BunniesMan has been heaps quiet in this thread, perhaps he's too busy checking out the pic of Ben Ross and Luke Burgess pashing that's been going around Twitter.

BunniesMan has been heaps quiet in this thread, perhaps he's too busy checking out the pic of Ben Ross and Luke Burgess pashing that's been going around Twitter.

He's been posting in the souths forum so he's around. Guess he just doesn't have the balls to make a return to this thread.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I've been thinking...with the Dally M Awards drawing near we should have our own special Razzie like equivalent. The LOL@50uff$ Awards.

I have assembled a list of categories we can consider for this most prestigious event. If you believe any further categories should be added please let me know ASAP. Ladies and Gentlemen please place your votes:

1. LOL@50uff$ Contributor of the Year Award (The Golden Toothbrush)
2. LOL@50uff$ Public Awareness Award
3. LOL@50uff$ Inane Dribbler of the Year Award
4. LOL@50uff$ Most Deluded Fan of the Year Award
5. LOL@50uff$ Biggest Public Meltdown of the Year Award
6. LOL@50uff$ Social Media Professional of the Year Award
7. LOL@50uff$ Defender of The Burrow Award for a non-LOL@50uff$ Fan
8. LOL@50uff$ Song of the Year Award
9. LOL@50uff$ Best Photoshop LOL Artist Award
10. NRL Team that delivered the best LOL@50uff$ for the Year Award.
11. Least Deluded LOL@50uff$ Fan of the Year Award.

To assist people with their voting I've included the links for the first 3 LOL@50uff$ threads for you to peruse as well as this current thread, enjoy...

Thread 1 - Why LOL@Souffs? - Author: Undertaker
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=380609

Thread 2 - I still don't know why you guys LOL@50uff$... Author: Tom Shines
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=384639

Thread 3 - I've forgotten why you guys LOL@50uff$... Author: Didgi
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=387834

Voting is not compulsory for every category. Thank you and I hope you all have a memorable evening at the LOL@50uff$ Awards.

nko11

Juniors
These four 10l@50uff$ threads have been posted in 10,067 times and viewed 257,064 times!

Last edited:

dogslife

Coach
1. LOL@50uff$ Contributor of the Year Award (The Golden Toothbrush)
2. LOL@50uff$ Public Awareness Award
3. LOL@50uff$ Inane Dribbler of the Year Award
4. LOL@50uff$ Most Deluded Fan of the Year Award
5. LOL@50uff$ Biggest Public Meltdown of the Year Award
6. LOL@50uff$ Social Media Professional of the Year Award
7. LOL@50uff$ Defender of The Burrow Award for a non-LOL@50uff$ Fan
8. LOL@50uff$ Song of the Year Award
9. LOL@50uff$ Best Photoshop LOL Artist Award
10. NRL Team that delivered the best LOL@50uff$ for the Year Award.
11. Least Deluded LOL@50uff$ Fan of the Year Award.

It's quite obvious who takes out 4 and 5. I somehow feel number 6 was created with only one person in mind. Number 11 is a very very narrow category

Silent Knight

First Grade
It's quite obvious who takes out 4 and 5. I somehow feel number 6 was created with only one person in mind. Number 11 is a very very narrow category

Not necessarily, you could nominate Adam Kungl for starting up the LOL@50uff$ group on Facebook or AlwaysGreen for his GI speedboat blog. Both could be considered online "social media".

KiamaSaint

Coach
Given the excellent work of the Knights fans to this movement and the fact that lol@50uff$ thought "we have this" all season until being beaten in the final round by the Knights, surely the next installment has to be called "lol@50uff$ V: The Long Kiss Good Knight"?

Given the excellent work of the Knights fans to this movement and the fact that lol@50uff$ thought "we have this" all season until being beaten in the final round by the Knights, surely the next installment has to be called "lol@50uff$ V: The Long Kiss Good Knight"?

I thought the 5th installment would be "the big40" in reference to how many seasons it has been since their last premiership.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I thought the 5th installment would be "the big40" in reference to how many seasons it has been since their last premiership.

hang on a minute...

wasn't it two premierships in the last 40 seasons?

well, so sarasassypants tells me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts