What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Hi guys. I've been out of town for a few days. Did I miss anything?

We laughed loudly at those Souths chaps. That is all.

Apart from this image of LOL@50uFF$ mad Monday chaps....
whip_it-smithers.gif

Last edited:

Cliffhanger

Coach
I've been thinking...with the Dally M Awards drawing near we should have our own special Razzie like equivalent. The LOL@50uff$ Awards.

I have assembled a list of categories we can consider for this most prestigious event. If you believe any further categories should be added please let me know ASAP. Ladies and Gentlemen please place your votes:

1. LOL@50uff$ Contributor of the Year Award (The Golden Toothbrush)
2. LOL@50uff$ Public Awareness Award
3. LOL@50uff$ Inane Dribbler of the Year Award
4. LOL@50uff$ Most Deluded Fan of the Year Award
5. LOL@50uff$ Biggest Public Meltdown of the Year Award
6. LOL@50uff$ Social Media Professional of the Year Award
7. LOL@50uff$ Defender of The Burrow Award for a non-LOL@50uff$ Fan
8. LOL@50uff$ Song of the Year Award
9. LOL@50uff$ Best Photoshop LOL Artist Award
10. NRL Team that delivered the best LOL@50uff$ for the Year Award.
11. Least Deluded LOL@50uff$ Fan of the Year Award.

To assist people with their voting I've included the links for the first 3 LOL@50uff$ threads for you to peruse as well as this current thread, enjoy...

Thread 1 - Why LOL@Souffs? - Author: Undertaker
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=380609

Thread 2 - I still don't know why you guys LOL@50uff$... Author: Tom Shines
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=384639

Thread 3 - I've forgotten why you guys LOL@50uff$... Author: Didgi
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=387834

Voting is not compulsory for every category. Thank you and I hope you all have a memorable evening at the LOL@50uff$ Awards.

I think we need a most lolworthy quote of the year award too. I nominate this gem from Bunniesman in the Dogs v Raiders game day thread.

lol @ dogs. Thanks for being so shit that we get 9th back to back. 9th is also the champion of the teams that didn't make it to the finals.
:lol::lol::lol:

big country

Juniors
is someone please ableing to letting me know which is team had the both big top try scorer and big point scorer for this year - must be Rabbitoh team guys no? :cool:

Ozzy

First Grade
is someone please ableing to letting me know which is team had the both big top try scorer and big point scorer for this year - must be Rabbitoh team guys no? :cool:
Only if you tell me what team choked on the chance of getting into the finals and ended up 10th on the ladder.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Serious question - do Souffs have anything to be pleased about regarding the 2011 season? I can't see one thing they could be satisfied with.

Ozzy

First Grade
Serious question - do Souffs have anything to be pleased about regarding the 2011 season? I can't see one thing they could be satisfied with.
Didn't they buy the next super coach this year? He is supposed to get them 15 Premierships in the next 5 years. BM told us so. Surely that has to mean something. LOL@50uff$. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts