What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Knight

First Grade
So Rusty how does it feel spending millions on signing and promoting Greg Inglis only for the Rabbletohs to post an even worse finish than the 2010 season? Are you still convinced Big Cheeseburger is the Lebron James of the NRL? Did he provide good value for money? Did he help the Rabbletohs put the pride back in the league? Is Rugby League going well again for the first time in 40 years? Have you got this?

103851607_display_image.jpg

"I'll get back to you on that SK"

LOL@50uff$

Silent Knight

First Grade
Channel 7 are set to announce a special one-time edition of "Where Are They Now?". This one will boost the ratings, they're doing a feature on the Burrow!

2008-7-13-81914096.jpg

main-burrow-e6b5aa06-8273-45d8-a305-14a87c14f52b.jpg

bb6987223481b7e628409ed197050d1a_resized.jpg

Can the real Souff Sydney Fan Please Stand Up? Where'd they go? I'm knocking on the Burrow but there's no wabbits poking their heads out of the hole to say "We Got This".

Ok scrap it we're cancelling the show! These Rabbletohs fans are nowhere in site. Wait who's that walking down our way?

LF7tMPstF4fX.jpg

It's Big Country! Quick get a scoop on him. Big Country where has the Burrow gone?

"hmmphhh mumble mumble big 20 limited edition hoodie hmmmphhhh mumble mumble highest point scorer mumble mumble mumble must be Rabbletoh's guy no?"

Ok this guy is a lost cause. Let's get the hell out of Redfern!

Ozzy

First Grade
NRL+Rd+1+Rabbitohs+v+Roosters+5Rnd1uYpaXHl.jpg

Luke: "Umm... Rusty can you let me go? I need to go potty."
Rusty: "No I am never letting you go. Thats how I lost Chris."

Silent Knight

First Grade
Speaking of food. We all love to sit down for the Friday night footy and share some Doritos and Salsa Dip with a few good mates.

doritos.jpg

But did you know that back in the good ol' days when rugby league was going well your grandparents used to sit in front of their black and white TV and share some...

78_rabbitohs.jpg

Don't share em with GI, Big Dave and Rusty though! There won't be any corn chips left before the game even starts!

LOL@50uff$

juro

Bench
Here's a look back over the last decade since Souths were welcomed back into the NRL. How many finals matches has each team played in that time?

1. Storm: 19
2. Broncos: 17
3. Roosters: 16
4. Dragons: 14
5. Bulldogs: 13
6. Warriors: 12
7. Eagles: 11
7. Eels: 11
9. Cowboys: 10
10. Raiders: 8
11. Panthers: 7
11. Tigers: 7
13. Knights: 6
13. Sharks: 6

15. Titans: 4
16. Bunnies: 1

Considering that the Titans have only been in the comp for half of the decade, you could reasonably adjust them upwards.

Now of course, 8 of those teams will be adding from 1 to 4 matches to the above total. Souths will not be one of those, naturally...

lol@50uff$!

Last edited:

Allo

Juniors
Although I'm new here, I don't understand why so many people hate Souths.
Fair enough everyone hopes their side goes well, but why all the hate?
Anyway, good luck to all the remaining teams.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I don't understand why so many people hate Souths.

here's your answer:

I'm new here

give it time.. you'll learn..

you do realise that someone once asked that simple question.. and here we are 10,000+ posts later..

have a read of the first three threads and you'll get the gist (and a good damn laugh along the way.. :) )

Silent Knight

First Grade

Perhaps you misunderstood the thread title. Since you're new here I'll break it down for you:

LOL = Laugh out Loud

@ = At

50uff$ = http://www.urbandictionary.com/author.php?author=LOL@50uff$

We Got This = just go ask Dunniesman what this means :lol:

Welcome to the LOL@50uff$ Community. We hope you have a pleasant stay.

betcats

Referee

I wouldnt get em started. This thread is an unstopable force, the last three posters who tried to stop it havent been heard from since.

juro

Bench
There is no hate.

There sure as hell is no fear.

There is just ridicule of their delusions of grandness and all round ineptitude.

In short, lol@50uff$!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts