What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

some11

Referee
What a great start this chapter is off to, the last one got a bit sluggish in the middle but souffs coming through has really given us a boost!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
playing his first 80 minutes this season & unable to re-fuel during a rest break, inglis snacks on cowboy fingers..

0c448f3bd0e5fa96e7f67e2193dce461e75dd6cf

Tom Shines

First Grade
So about that job interview...

Seems I will be working for Fox Sports come December, and maybe even as an online journo.

It seems that my experience in 50cial Media may have been paramount in me landing the gig.

A 50uff$ fan with a job? Say it ain't so!

really? on my screen i swear it looks like inglis..

but then again i'm working off a tiny netbook so who knows..

if it is burgess... lol@muzby..

but good to see burgess is taking lessons from inglis..

I can kind of see it in his eyebrows if I look for it, but yeah that's Luke Burgess

441522-110819-south-sydney.jpg

Unless Inglis got a bad case of Vitiligo over the past few weeks

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

Seems I will be working for Fox Sports come December, and maybe even as an online journo.

It seems that my experience in 50cial Media may have been paramount in me landing the gig.

Congrats to you sir.
Perhaps you could organise a Coffs Harbour correspondent?

LOL@50uFF$

If anyone is unfortunate enough to be in Redfern today and sees a bloke walking down towards The University of Sydney wearing a Knights jersey and having a long, loud lol@50uff$, come and say g'day.

It'll be me.

big country

Juniors
If anyone is unfortunate enough to be in Redfern today and sees a bloke walking down towards The University of Sydney wearing a Knights jersey and having a long, loud lol@50uff$, come and say g'day.

It'll be me.

"If anyone sees someone in Redfern with 3 fingers on one hand and 2 fingers on the other hand and a missing eyeball and wearing a knights jersey and carrying a crossbow don't be afraid it's only me":cool:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
If anyone sees someone in Redfern with 3 fingers on one hand and 2 fingers on the other hand and a missing eyeball and wearing a knights jersey and carrying a crossbow don't be afraid it's only me:cool:

geez you're an ugly bugger aren't you..

Ozzy

First Grade

Well done. At last someone with class on Fox Sports.

Ozzy

First Grade
"If anyone sees someone in Redfern with 3 fingers on one hand and 2 fingers on the other hand and a missing eyeball and wearing a knights jersey and carrying a crossbow don't be afraid it's only me":cool:
Who did you mug to get the Knights jersery?

Ozzy

First Grade
sorry but Knights jumper" and "University of Sydney" are like chalk and cheese......................no? :cool:
Sorry but you didn't mention University of Sydney. However that should be 50uff$ jersey and University of Sydney are like chalk and cheese.
In Redfern though wearing a 50uff$ jersey is a sign of no money (keeping you safe from mugging).

Status
Not open for further replies.