What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrideKnight

Bench
Well, I haven't been on the forums in aaaaaaages, but after being filled in on LOL@50uff$ on friday night (where I also very briefly subbed in on the banner) I gotta say, i'm lovin it... Only problem is, I've now spent most of my day off sick catching up on the other 3 threads, when I should be lying in bed recuperating... Thanks to TJS for bringing me up to speed, I may just have to stay back for the

LOL@50uff$

Silent Knight

First Grade
Yep Captain Kurt is real happy the Rabbletohs are out of the 8. It means 2 things, our team gained a spot in the finals and most of the 30000 strong crowd at Ausgrid last Friday got to enjoy an epic LOL@50uff$ moment with a televised banner that delivered laughs right across the internet...

Sport Confidential
Christian Nicolussi
The Daily Telegraph
September 06, 2011

THE captains of the eight finalists were pretty much unanimous when it came to nominating the one team they didn't want to play in September - South Sydney.

Six of the eight skippers said the Bunnies could have caused trouble.

Darren Lockyer and Ben Hornby felt the Roosters could trouble the big sides, but the Rabbits - who blew their finals chance in the last round against Newcastle - got the captains' vote.

"They were unlucky this year with injuries and did a tremendous job considering they lost the likes of Sam Burgess, Roy Asotasi, Luke Stuart and Greg Inglis there at the end as well," Tigers captain Robbie Farah said. "They lose Chris Sandow next year, which is also a massive loss, but a fully-fit Bunnies could have done some damage this year."

Warriors skipper Simon Mannering agreed, while Melbourne leader Cameron Smith said Souths would have been a real force if Inglis had remained on the paddock.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nr...-1226130049426

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
it's not a lol@souffs....

but it's a lol@souffs by assandowation.. (chris sandow association..)

i'm sure he's seeing some of today's pictures and wodering just what sort of team mates he'll have next year..

643847-nathan-hindmarsh-mad-monday.jpg

Silent Knight

First Grade
Well, I haven't been on the forums in aaaaaaages, but after being filled in on LOL@50uff$ on friday night (where I also very briefly subbed in on the banner) I gotta say, i'm lovin it... Only problem is, I've now spent most of my day off sick catching up on the other 3 threads, when I should be lying in bed recuperating... Thanks to TJS for bringing me up to speed, I may just have to stay back for the

LOL@50uff$

Awesome! Another fellow Knights fan who loves to have a LOL@50uff$! Welcome aboard mate.

And so the movement grows...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Yep Captain Kurt is real happy the Rabbletohs are out of the 8. It means 2 things, our team gained a spot in the finals and most of the 30000 strong crowd at Ausgrid last Friday got to enjoy an epic LOL@50uff$ moment with a televised banner that delivered laughs right across the internet...

Sport Confidential
Christian Nicolussi
The Daily Telegraph
September 06, 2011

THE captains of the eight finalists were pretty much unanimous when it came to nominating the one team they didn't want to play in September - South Sydney.

Six of the eight skippers said the Bunnies could have caused trouble.

Darren Lockyer and Ben Hornby felt the Roosters could trouble the big sides, but the Rabbits - who blew their finals chance in the last round against Newcastle - got the captains' vote.

"They were unlucky this year with injuries and did a tremendous job considering they lost the likes of Sam Burgess, Roy Asotasi, Luke Stuart and Greg Inglis there at the end as well," Tigers captain Robbie Farah said. "They lose Chris Sandow next year, which is also a massive loss, but a fully-fit Bunnies could have done some damage this year."

Warriors skipper Simon Mannering agreed, while Melbourne leader Cameron Smith said Souths would have been a real force if Inglis had remained on the paddock.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nr...-1226130049426

i think they cut the interviews too early..

all the captains were happy the rabbitohs aren't in the finals so that we'll have a competitive series..

I think we need a most lolworthy quote of the year award too. I nominate this gem from Bunniesman in the Dogs v Raiders game day thread.

:lol::lol::lol:

And a challenger appears.....

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...mmentators-agree/story-fn9808s2-1226127156468

South Sydney are poised to complete their stunning dash to the NRL finals by defeating Newcastle Knights on Friday night, Fox Sports rugby league experts say.

"I think Souths are specials," New Zealand great Gary Freeman said.

OR

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...f-they-get-there/story-fn2mcuj6-1226118062306

Laurie Daley said:
"If they win every game I would still back them against Melbourne. I wouldn’t say they’re certainties, but I’d give them a chance of knocking them off.

10L@Specials Whiz
10L@Premature Lozza
10L@50uff$

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
it's not a lol@souffs....

but it's a lol@souffs by assandowation.. (chris sandow association..)

i'm sure he's seeing some of today's pictures and wodering just what sort of team mates he'll have next year..

643847-nathan-hindmarsh-mad-monday.jpg

Wow a side of hindy i;ve never seen before. Nor did i want too

LOL@50uff$ and the first of many septembers GI (Girthy International) has off from footy.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
just out of curiosity, who's the souffs player on the right, and WTF are they doing?

tumblr_lgktsfQgnn1qdhlk3o1_500.jpg

minichiello

Juniors
Who is BunniesMan and why is he such a hot topic on here? Is it a nickname for a player or the mascot (although I thought the mascot was reggie rabbit).

Silent Knight

First Grade
Who is BunniesMan and why is he such a hot topic on here? Is it a nickname for a player or the mascot (although I thought the mascot was reggie rabbit).

This is the Dunniesman...

It makes a nice change when channel 9 actually has the foresight to pick the game of the week for Friday night.

Souths to pump the Knights. I've f**king had just about enough of Newcastle simpleton f**kwits going on and on about how Old Boys day is some kind of magic wand that makes their team the best team in the world for that day and immune from losing. It's a nice tribute to your club's history that more clubs should do, but it's not going to make you play any better on the field, and it's not going to stop Souths coming away with the win and the right to play finals footy.

Souths win 28-12

And this was what we all enjoyed on Friday night (except for Souffs fans)...

13zd44h.jpg

LOL@50uff$

minichiello

Juniors
Haha, so BunniesMan is just an arrogant poster. I haven't had any interactions with him yet but I will be sure to give him a lol@50uff$ if I do. And yes I did enjoy an lol@50uff$, I saw that on tv but I didn't know it originated from this forum.

BunniesMan is a male model? How arrogant, flaunting himself like that.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Who is BunniesMan

The Bunny Man is an urban legend that probably originated from two incidents in Redfern in 1970, but has been spread throughout the Homebush area. There are many variations to the legend, but most involve a man wearing a rabbit costume ("bunny suit") who attacks people with stupid stories about the rabbitohs.

Many variations occur around "Bunny Man Bridge", the concrete tunnel of a Southern Railway overpass on Colchester Road in Redfern. Story variations include the origin of the Bunny Man, names, motives, weapons, victims, description of the bunny suit, and the possible death of the Bunny Man.

In some accounts the Bunny Man's ghost or aging spectre is said to come out at Redfern each year on Charity Shield night to commemorate 40 years of no nothingness. In some accounts, victims' bodies are mutilated by being covered in Souths gear.

bunnymanbridge.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.