What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
souffs pre-season starts early, with ballhandling skills from an expert..

304557_367043704969_7290864969_1397938_5926792_n.jpg

Silent Knight

First Grade
That's funny I thought the Bunny Man haunted whatever house GI was currently living in, not some bridge...

Not that I usually spend time looking at topless men but I did study Inglis without his jersey on last night and there really was no excess fat on him whatsoever. The love handles, the gut, the chest, all very slim and toned.

LOL@50uff$

snoozer

Bench
just out of curiosity, who's the souffs player on the right, and WTF are they doing?

tumblr_lgktsfQgnn1qdhlk3o1_500.jpg
jeez muz - that whole scene is wrong!

the bloke on the left seems turned on by a bit of goon elbow and is rooting his back.

i would say the bloke on the right(nfi who any in this picture are) is about to perform the dirty trombone.

juanfarkall

Coach
So about that job interview...

Seems I will be working for Fox Sports come December, and maybe even as an online journo.

It seems that my experience in 50cial Media may have been paramount in me landing the gig.

A 50uff$ fan with a job? Say it ain't so!

Congratulations Big Fella.

Did your efforts with the Gazzas clinch the deal ?

Ozzy

First Grade
Well, I haven't been on the forums in aaaaaaages, but after being filled in on LOL@50uff$ on friday night (where I also very briefly subbed in on the banner) I gotta say, i'm lovin it... Only problem is, I've now spent most of my day off sick catching up on the other 3 threads, when I should be lying in bed recuperating... Thanks to TJS for bringing me up to speed, I may just have to stay back for the

LOL@50uff$
Well they do say laughter is the best medicine. Glad we could help in your recovery. :D

TheDalek079

Bench
Snow White was returning from Merthyr to the cottage in the woods where she lived with the 7 dwarfs. In the distance she could see black smoke, then as she got nearer she realized that their cottage had burnt down.

... Frantically, Snow White searched amongst the trees for the dwarfs, then she heard a lone voice saying, "souffs to win the premiership.....souffs to win the premiership."

On hearing these chants, Snow White gave a little sigh of relief -
she knew that at least DOPEY was safe.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
To de-activate those personal social media outlets all at once, I thought maybe her twitter tanty might have earnt her the sack or something?

which twitter tanty? the one about telling the legends with the sign they should get run over by a bus or something? or were there more?

lol@kiki

bartman

Immortal
which twitter tanty? the one about telling the legends with the sign they should get run over by a bus or something? or were there more?
That's the only one I've read about... and her twitter has now disappeared so we'll never know. Never good professional form to wish harm on others through your social media though.

some11

Referee
Probably my last lol@souffs until they come out of the woodwork talking up next year, which wont be long.

Ozzy

First Grade
That's the only one I've read about... and her twitter has now disappeared so we'll never know. Never good professional form to wish harm on others through your social media though.
Meh, shes probably throwing a tanty on her blog. Anyway we are getting off topic. LOL@50uff$.

Status
Not open for further replies.