What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

big country

Juniors
Snow White was returning from Merthyr to the cottage in the woods where she lived with the 7 dwarfs. In the distance she could see black smoke, then as she got nearer she realized that their cottage had burnt down.

... Frantically, Snow White searched amongst the trees for the dwarfs, then she heard a lone voice saying, "souffs to win the premiership.....souffs to win the premiership."

On hearing these chants, Snow White gave a little sigh of relief -
she knew that at least DOPEY was safe.

and with those 6 merkin dwarfs out of the equation Dopey gave that sh*t hot babe Snow White the best BIG20 she ever got and they lived happily ever after - and yep, they sure did have a good ole lol@lol@southsposters :cool:

perverse

Referee
Can't believe that Kiki de-activated her twitter account (and personal website?) over this LOL@50uff$... isn't she a Saints fan still?

To de-activate those personal social media outlets all at once, I thought maybe her twitter tanty might have earnt her the sack or something?
:lol:

it was a pretty epic dummy spit. i'd love for her to come on the forum and wish the same thing on me, so i can actually laugh directly at the tanty rather than via proxy.

hilarious. i do hope she doesn't/didn't get in trouble for it or anything, though. that would be unfortunate. her wanting us to get hit by a car/truck/bus shouldn't be a bad thing, i think it's a f**king riot. haha.

That's the only one I've read about... and her twitter has now disappeared so we'll never know. Never good professional form to wish harm on others through your social media though.

Oh errol is still around, run by kiki and Sarah aka sassy. So our resident professional 50cial media is still doing the rounds.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
her wanting us to get hit by a car/truck/bus shouldn't be a bad thing, i think it's a f**king riot. haha.

put in an AVO that would be funnier

our resident professional 50cial media is still doing the rounds.

but that means going to that site. i amde the mistake of going to that self rigtheous shit eyars ago and wont be going there again (unless i can lol@5ouff$)

bartman

Immortal
Oh errol is still around, run by kiki and Sarah aka sassy. So our resident professional 50cial media is still doing the rounds.
Yeah sure - but no updates since Origin 3 though, despite it being finals season. So I was thinking it might have sadly died out?
but that means going to that site. i amde the mistake of going to that self rigtheous shit eyars ago and wont be going there again (unless i can lol@5ouff$)
I quite like/d the Oh Errol site, and enjoy the articles when S&K still do them. But I'm just not much of a twitter person, so if most of their energy goes in that direction these days then fair enough.

But Oh Errol aside, I just think LOL@50ffs is not something you end up shutting your own personal twitter page/web domain down over - unless you take life far too seriously....

Silent Knight

First Grade
It is my great hope that Kiki will unload on us through her crappy "Oh Errol" blog. She can tell her fans (if she actually has any) how terrible we really are, post a picture of the LOL@50uff$ Banner that Pervy/Vern/TJS brilliantly created and then provide an account of how wonderful Rusty Crowe really is and why Souffs are undeserving of any criticism.

It would be her intention to turn people against us. But in the end her rants would only serve to strengthen the LOL@50uff$ movement. After all people love a good laugh.

Hey Kiki are you reading this? Oh Errol blows!

dogslife

Coach
She basically said whoever came up with the LOL@50uff$ banner at the Knights vs Rabbletohs game should go and walk around in traffic. In this case, Perverse, The Vern and The Joey Show.

Haha ripper. Social Media "Professionalism" at its finest:sarcasm:

my2centsworth

Juniors
She basically said whoever came up with the LOL@50uff$ banner at the Knights vs Rabbletohs game should go and walk around in traffic. In this case, Perverse, The Vern and The Joey Show.

Did anything actually happen to them ? My intel has it that a complaint had been made and they were going to cop a ban from the ground.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
images-3-1.jpg

(he's still a rabbit isn't he? when does he start with parra as i'll need to ensure i get all sandow related material in now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts