What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

my2centsworth

Juniors
is this the same intel that told you bronze isn't primarily copper?

haha must have been.

I'll put it in words you can understand. When you go to your dealer its kind of like the difference in the purity of the product. Bronze is primarily copper but 95%+ copper is not bronze.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
My mate is a dealer at starcity sandow loves the place lol

I can understand why..

He can just play red or black on roulette, and even if he only win 1 in every 2, he'll still have a higher winning percentage than souffs have had this season..

Lol@souffs..

868431-david-gallop-v-russell-crowe-over-nrl-tv-rights.jpg

David Gallop CEO of NRL said:
We ban the Naughty Knights Trio from all home games in 2012 at Ausgrid Stadium - and as your punishment we sentence you all to attend every 10L@50uff$ home game at Historic Homebush.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......

10L@50uff$

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
haha must have been.

I'll put it in words you can understand. When you go to your dealer its kind of like the difference in the purity of the product. Bronze is primarily copper but 95%+ copper is not bronze.
Oh dear.. You do realise that heroin, even if cut 49% with chalk is still heroin, all be it crap heroin..

Same as broze, being an alloy (more than one metal) is still bronze at 95% copper.. FTR, bronze is higher in copper.. Lower in copper content it's called brass (the poor man's bronze)..

But i guess if they give a bronze medal for coming 3rd, i'm sure souffs can win a brass medal for coming 10th...

Lol@souffs

my2centsworth

Juniors
Oh dear.. You do realise that heroin, even if cut 49% with chalk is still heroin, all be it crap heroin..

Same as broze, being an alloy (more than one metal) is still bronze at 95% copper.. FTR, bronze is higher in copper.. Lower in copper content it's called brass (the poor man's bronze)..

But i guess if they give a bronze medal for coming 3rd, i'm sure souffs can win a brass medal for coming 10th...

Lol@souffs

You're lucky I had a few cans at lunch to educate you again

Pure Copper 99.999% is deliverable
High Grade Copper
Low Grade Copper
Bronze (commercial Bronze is around 90% copper if I remember correctly)
Brass

Sadly the Bunnies are gone for 2011 so bring on the Wallabies in the RWC. Enjoy the offseason and I hope to return at LOL@Souths thread 9

Raudonikis

Juniors
Bartman is a tosser,only ever enters the forums when there is drama..Drama Queen. it says it all when his sig used to say backing away slowley.always gotta watch a bloke doing that!

Cliffhanger

Coach
You're lucky I had a few cans at lunch to educate you again

Pure Copper 99.999% is deliverable
High Grade Copper
Low Grade Copper
Bronze (commercial Bronze is around 90% copper if I remember correctly)
Brass

Sadly the Bunnies are gone for 2011 so bring on the Wallabies in the RWC. Enjoy the offseason and I hope to return at LOL@Souths thread 9

Wow, you must love mediocrity almost as much as BunniesMan does.

Status
Not open for further replies.