What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartman

Immortal
Bartman is a tosser,only ever enters the forums when there is drama..Drama Queen. it says it all when his sig used to say backing away slowley.always gotta watch a bloke doing that!
Onya mate, follow me around the forums like a bad smell, only to slap me with a bit of wet lettuce... Best of luck with that pastime ;-).

Jason Maher

Immortal
If Brisbane had been around since 1908, they would have had 40 by now, and they would have had at least 1 in the last 40 years...

juro

Bench
what for no one else has 20 comps wins? what bad f**k teams you bad f**k bastards people must be follow no? :cool:
What good is it having won 20 premierships if they all occurred more than 40 years ago, when you are too drug addled to even remember who won last weekend's game?

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Did anything actually happen to them ? My intel has it that a complaint had been made and they were going to cop a ban from the ground.

for what? holding up a banner everyone else in rugby league found funny? it wasn't rude, isnt offensive and entirely appropriate given souffs got flogged

f**king softcocks or souffscocks

Ozzy

First Grade
for what? holding up a banner everyone else in rugby league found funny? it wasn't rude, isnt offensive and entirely appropriate given souffs got flogged

f**king softcocks or souffscocks
I don't know about that. A certain social media person working for a certain club certianly did. :D

I don't know about that. A certain social media person working for a certain club certianly did. :D

Probably just pretending to be offended so that she keeps her job?

50uffs fans do get a little bit precious these days, guess that's what coming 9th or 10th does to them. :eek:

HowHigh

Coach
what for no one else has 20 comps wins? what bad f**k teams you bad f**k bastards people must be follow no? :cool:
Your new geniused way of typing isn't funny.
I preferred your stories.

But what for souths can't win a premiership in modern times let alone make the finals more than once in the last 20 years.

juro

Bench
next year is the start of a new dynasty, bitches!!
Really, they're remaking it?

200px-Dynasty_3.jpg

Considering that the show was canned in 1989, the last year souths won more than 50% of their games, I can see how you are excited about this...

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Really, they're remaking it?

200px-Dynasty_3.jpg

Considering that the show was canned in 1989, the last year souths won more than 50% of their games, I can see how you are excited about this...

Well, plenty of
LOL@50uFF$ fans would like to shoot John Ribot...

Status
Not open for further replies.