What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@50uFF$ V: Send it upstairs!

LOL@5(c)uFF$ VI: The loser is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEye

Juniors
This has been kept pretty quiet however agreement has now been reached about the Redfern Oval redevelopment. This has been quite an ongoing saga as there was a lot of differences of opinion about what was needed. It had to be:
  • representative of the whole SSFC from the owners and officials, through to the players and fans
  • have an aesthetic fit to the local area
  • have a character that immediately identified the quality of the Rabbitohs team
  • have a roof to allow for all weather football
  • allow the souths fan base to indentify with it as well as accurately representing the average fan base
  • be a metaphor for the millions of dollars the owners have sunk into the Rabbitohs
  • leave no doubt as to who is Pride of the League

I think you will agree that this is a challenge that would tax even the most talented of designers / architects and the main reason the project nearly didn't get off the ground. But today i can share with you an exclusive picture of the design that has successfully overcome all the hurdles and accurately meets all the above prerequisites.

This is major news and a huge jump forward for a successful Bunnies team which is important because as we all know..... When The Bunnies are doing well - league is doing well.

Without further ado I give you a concept picture of the new Redfern Oval........................................

Oh yeah..... LOL@50uFF$

BDR

First Grade
Tigers next week without Farah. That'll be easier opposition than this week. We can still make things happen from a 2-3 start.

This post shows perfectly the moment where a LOL@S(c)UFF$ fan realises that they are in for another season of the LOLs. They have no choice but to live in denial until they are forced to repress the memories of another season with a mad monday metho binge.

skot

Juniors
Great win by the Broncos over Souths considering the injury to Yow Yeh and some very ordinary decisions by the refs..both on field & video.

StormHi

Juniors
Was it just me or did the New greatest Fullback of all time look a tad Puffed towards the middle and end of the game :) oh and before I forget lol@souff$

PS THEY GOT THIS!!

Silent Knight

First Grade
1 from 4 in the "Maguire era". What a dream start for the Rabbletohs. At this rate they'll be pushing for ninff. LOL@5(c)uff$

Jason Maher

Immortal
You just knew when the donkeys scored right on halftime (courtesy of an idiotic offload from Burgess) that Souffs were in for another one of their trademark fadeouts.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
LOL@5(c)uff$

Took a pretty massive effort from the broncs to do it though. The new rookie winger looks the goods as well.

Gotta compete for the full 80, even though they blew the panthers away early last week they still turned around and put 24 on. The positives are that Reynolds is actually getting better and the defence has improved immensly from last season. The LOL is you're still losing :)

Titanic

First Grade
I humbly offer the services of one Michael Searle to share with the 5(c)uffie$ his vision on "how to win a wooden spoon without even trying and destroy your club while you're at it".

LOL@5(c)uff$ and us :-( and I nearly forgot "is that an Eel I see before me"?

BunniesMan

Immortal
Did Reynolds seriously get chased down by Ben Hannant.

Despite all the shit my club is going through i can still have a LOL@50uFF$
At least my players have a go. More than can be said about your mob.

At least the halfback we developed shows more maturity and Football IQ in his 4th game than the halfback you overpaid for does in his 5th year.

At least the Bellamy assistant coach we got has his players playing for him. More than can be said about your one.

At least my team will make it 3 years in a row of finishing ahead of your team.

Sometimes people have every right to laugh at us. But right now there is many more reasons to have a lol@EE15

AuDragon

Juniors
A prop easily catching 5(c)uff$ halfback was lolworthy. I'm glad it wasn't Gillett who caught him first because he might have been accused of a hit and run, such was the difference in speed! :shock:

To come back from those first 25 minutes from hell and in the end relatively easily account for Burgess and co. is worth a massive...

LOL@5(C)UFF$

_snafu_

Immortal
Was it just me or did the New greatest Fullback of all time look a tad Puffed towards the middle and end of the game :) oh and before I forget lol@souff$

PS THEY GOT THIS!!

He had one too many sausage rolls at the half time break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts