What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanfarkall

Coach
Your team are such pathetic softcocks that they took the easy way out, merged with another club and now only have 1 premiership.

I guess 30 or 40 Dead V geniuss and their cronies doing their endless circle-jerk could seem like thousands of people. :lol:

.....and lol@DeadV

Please feel free to let us all know when 5(c)uff$ next play an NRL match at home in their traditional heartland or even when they are no longer majority owned by a company run by a foreigner.

BTW who is Blackcourt and why don't 5(c)uff$ play NRL matches at Redfern ?

juanfarkall

Coach
I'll defer to your judgement, as you clearly have an MBA... Master of Brainless Administration.

Rabbitohs merchandise sales are one of the highest in the NRL... thats one of the reasons why we're currently the most profitable Sydney NRL club.

However, all sorts of unlicensed products are available all over the internet, genius. Want to buy a fake Rolex?

oh.. and lol@DeadV

I believe the most valuable Rabbitohs merchandise invloves match worn NRL jerseys from seasons 2000 and 2001.

Is the club selling them Nemmie ?

Jason Maher

Immortal
I think we can take this further. Let us assume for moment that the little twat actually fronted up for one of his many challenges, I reckon he'd be dishing out the sham pain, the pain you feel when you're not feeling any pain.

I'll show myself out...

Nemesis

Bench
That's pretty funny Nemmie.

You dribble about people being too spineless to PM you when you know that you can not recieve the PM's from them.
Says a lot about you really.

Perhaps one of the most geniused posters on all of LU but still the toughest kid in the sandpit at school I bet.

BTW does your mother let you suck her teat with that mouth or do you wait until she is asleep/passed out ?
If you weren't such a gutless maggot brained dumbf**k you'd know that you're supposed to grovel like the spineless slug you are and submit a contact request...

However, as you're clearly a seriously geniused spastic, I've taken pity on you and added you, juanf**ktard

btw... I've also PM'd my "personal invitation" to you, nipper.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Oh... and have one of these on standby...

ambulance.jpg
In case you overdo the self administered rectal shoom shooming with a broomstick, no? :cool:

Nemesis

Bench
Please feel free to let us all know when 5(c)uff$ next play an NRL match at home in their traditional heartland or even when they are no longer majority owned by a company run by a foreigner.

BTW who is Blackcourt and why don't 5(c)uff$ play NRL matches at Redfern ?
Let me know when you play your next match in your traditional heartland at brokeback WIN stadium, queenie... awww is the roof still busted?... must have been made by the same steel thats in your spine.

...and let me know when you dissolve your merger and rejoin the comp as the standalone St George Dragons... oh wait, they're all as spineless as you are, juanf**ktard.

lol@DeadV

juanfarkall

Coach
Nice threat nemmie shame that I am at kogarah supportlng my team whilst you are hanging around carparks trying to meet up with men that you do not know. Despite giving you several days notice of where I would be, you failed again. LOL@5(c)uff$ LOL@nemmiewinks

Congrats 50uff$ on your one point win over the merged staingeorge at the local council owned stadium oki joki. With a performance like that there is no way you could be lower than 9th come September. Keep up the standard guys.

the dude

Juniors
Congrats 50uff$ on your one point win over the merged staingeorge at the local council owned stadium oki joki. With a performance like that there is no way you could be lower than 9th come September. Keep up the standard guys.

Yes, there is no way we will be lower than 9th. We will probably finish 4th or 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts