What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire

First Grade
True story.

Got a mate who is a Souths fan (not die-hard, just grew up in the area and played some juniors for them) so doesn't mind buying a hoody and shit like that each year. Anyways, he met and married a bird over in the U.K. They were in a bar (one of those ones where heaps of Aussies go) wearing his Souths hoody. These dudes kept on coming up to him and saying "laugh out loud at Souths!". He had no f**king idea what they were on about. Anyways, he's telling me about this in an email a couple of days ago...I literally laughed out loud.

Last edited:

juanfarkall

Coach
I love it. Makes our point very clearly. "We're gunna break your shit if you don't get our membership",

More likely that 5(c)uff$ fans would steal "your shit" although in the case of Dunniesman and Nemmiebitch poking "your shit" is probably likely as well.

Nemesis

Bench
Since you're a coprophagic, juanf**ktard, I guess you really know your shit... it must have taken you years of daily consumption to become such a connoisseur.
Watching your team would have helped in that regard though.

adamkungl

Immortal
True story.

Got a mate who is a Souths fan (not die-hard, just grew up in the area and played some juniors for them) so doesn't mind buying a hoody and shit like that each year. Anyways, he met and married a bird over in the U.K. They were in a bar (one of those ones where heaps of Aussies go) wearing his Souths hoody. These dudes kept on coming up to him and saying "laugh out loud at Souths!". He had no f**king idea what they were on about. Anyways, he's telling me about this in an email a couple of days ago...I literally laughed out loud.

Bonus points for international lol@souffs

Fire

First Grade
Bonus points for international lol@souffs

Bloody oath lol. I told him about LU and he may join up to keep up-to-date now. I explained the whole LOL@5(c)uff$ thing to him and even he thought it was funny (as I was saying, he's not a die-hard) but even he can see the humour of Souths talking it up every year.

BunniesMan

Immortal
lol @manly. We move a spot higher up the ladder than we would have been without even playing a game because Manly got spanked so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.