What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL @ Bellamy

gong_eagle

First Grade
Ill be happy to have them as My 2nd team , 2ND f**kING LAST that is :lol:

and 2nd on Sunday too ;-)

pantherz9103

First Grade
abz said:
nrl.com

Sydney will get behind Storm: Bellamy

many fans had adopted Melbourne as their second team and was confident of getting a fair share of supporters on Sunday.

I'm proof of the fact that some Sydney based league fans have adopted Melbourne as their second team ;-) They've been my second team since 1998.

pantherz9103

First Grade
The terrorgraph coverage makes me vomit.

'Go Eagles', 'Save Sydney's Pride' :sick:

Go Melbourne! Go my 2nd favourite team :D

BuffaloRules

Coach
I'll be supporting the Storm...

I hate Manly, even though I grew up on the N. Beaches...

Too many of my mates support them!!

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I'll be there and I'll be cheering for the Storm. All the grapple tackles in the world couldn't surpass my hatred of Manly.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Godz Illa said:
It's kinda the way we all feel when reading your posts. Such populist mindless bandwagon hopping.

'populist'. You fool. If I was jumping on a bandwagon that was popular I wouldn't jump on the Storm's. It's not like I jumped on the bandwagon recently. Storm have always been my 2nd team since they came in the comp, which was nearly 10 years ago :roll:

_Johnsy

Referee
Stormboyz said:
barrack for whoever you want...I don't care.
But there will be only two sets of fans that are really barracking on Sunday - Manly and Melbourne.
The rest can get f**ked for all I care.

Obviously you do, you bothered to post.
Heaven forbid rugby league fans actually barrack on the day for who they want to win (the notion of only two sets of fans will be barracking on the day is an AFL mindset)
As for the rest can get ******, you reap what you sow.

PS best of luck on sunday.

Godz Illa

Coach
pantherz9103 said:
'populist'. You fool. If I was jumping on a bandwagon that was popular I wouldn't jump on the Storm's. It's not like I jumped on the bandwagon recently. Storm have always been my 2nd team since they came in the comp, which was nearly 10 years ago :roll:
Yep, here comes that vomit again...

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
I can't believe the amount of people getting behind Manly. They (along with Sydney) are the scum of the Earth. Their fans are, for the most part, the lowest form of life yet discovered (again, along with Sydney fans) and do not deserve to celebrate premiership glory on Sunday or any day in the next 12 millennia. The only people that would seriously consider supporting them are those that have never been within 2 dozen suburbs of the vile cesspool that is Brookvale.

Here's to Melbourne winning, and winning easily.

Juniors
i read an earlier post saying melbourne play boring footy? lol what coz we scored more tries than anyone else all year? made 2nd most line breaks? have 3 or 4 genuine superstars pulling off amazing feats week in week out? OHHHHHHHHHHH i get it, its coz u only watch your team play us, and they cant score, so u assume every game is like that? to whoever that was, i just wanna say get off the weed dude, it mess you brain up

taxidriver

Coach
you have a short memory sstid, either that your name means f**k all.

who were the architects behind the shambles that led to souffs being booted out of the comp ?

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
taxidriver said:
you have a short memory sstid, either that your name means f**k all.

who were the architects behind the shambles that led to souffs being booted out of the comp ?

Too true, I haven't forgotten but have moved on. Like all Souths fans and league fans should.

Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Bellamy is mental if he thinks most Sydneysiders want the Stom to win this one.

I've hated Manly for 30 years, and even I want them to beat Melbourne.

Paranoia has set in....:cool:

Downie

Guest Moderator
1999 said:
i read an earlier post saying melbourne play boring footy? lol what coz we scored more tries than anyone else all year? made 2nd most line breaks? have 3 or 4 genuine superstars pulling off amazing feats week in week out? OHHHHHHHHHHH i get it, its coz u only watch your team play us, and they cant score, so u assume every game is like that? to whoever that was, i just wanna say get off the weed dude, it mess you brain up

To be fair, you do score a lot of your tries off kicks (you've got the most with 30, I think). A lot of people find it annoying when teams just go to the air and hope for the best.