What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL @ Bellamy

fizman

Bench
Why do we have to "get behind" or actually support a team on the day? Why can't we as neutrals just enjoy the game and give credit to the best team??

I'm not partial to either team so I don't care who wins.

bula_stormer

Juniors
Downie said:
To be fair, you do score a lot of your tries off kicks (you've got the most with 30, I think). A lot of people find it annoying when teams just go to the air and hope for the best.
Its usually annoying when your on the receiving end, Melbourne have a superior height advantage over just about every team and are very good jumpers and catchers, AFL influence plays a big part in this.
Anyone with the Height of King, Inglis and Folau would be stupid not to use their height advantage.

bula_stormer

Juniors
Just like goal kicking coaches and Wrestling coaches they also have people helping the Storm backs on how to catch better, usually are current or former AFL players.
There was a game earlier this season where Slater used the back of an opposing player to fly above the pack, its the highest i seen someone jump on a league field, didnt get the ball though.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
taxidriver said:
so why the hatred for manly and easts ?

Because the fans of both clubs are, as mentioned in my post above, scum. When Manly and Sydney find some fans with an ounce of humility, grace and class perhaps I'll change.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
hahaha 2nd team, ace it up bellamy.....i hate manly and meblourne, melbourne because they go out there and try to cause injuries with new tackle techniques every week and because clint newton plays for them, and i also hate manly because.....well there just manly, there is nothing to like about them, also the fact that a pig named jamie lyon plays for them, who does not deserve a premiership, because quiters never win......so im going for melbourne, but i do hate both teams....

adamkungl

Immortal
I'll be going for them. They deserve it. All I see is a bunch of crying Parra fans saying Bellamy's kidding himself. LOL.

t-ba

Post Whore
S.S.T.I.D said:
Because the fans of both clubs are, as mentioned in my post above, scum. When Manly and Sydney find some fans with an ounce of humility, grace and class perhaps I'll change.

I understand that as a Souths fan it must be difficult to recognise these qualities, due to them being as rare as Cassie's teeth amongst your own supporters. But don't use your ignorance of these attributes as an excuse for your hatred of Manly and Easts. Just admit that both clubs have owned Souths since the Summer of Love, and you are intensely jealous that We've had the good fortune to enjoy successful years recently.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Godz Illa said:
Yep, here comes that vomit again...

don't look too hard at your computer screen. If you have a stomach virus you don't want a sinus headache on top of that ;-)

fizman said:
Why do we have to "get behind" or actually support a team on the day? Why can't we as neutrals just enjoy the game and give credit to the best team??

I'm not partial to either team so I don't care who wins.

Exactly...I am a Storm supporter but if they were not in it then I would not support either finalist.;-)

pantherz9103

First Grade
Cheering for one team or another makes it alot easier to get into the excitement of grand final week. Having said that, I've always liked the Storm and have some victorian blood in me but if it had been Parra v Manly I wouldn't have cared all that much who won, maybe preferring Parra and if Parra v Cowboys I wouldn't have minded at all either way.

Raider_69

Post Whore
bula_stormer said:
Just like goal kicking coaches and Wrestling coaches they also have people helping the Storm backs on how to catch better, usually are current or former AFL players.
There was a game earlier this season where Slater used the back of an opposing player to fly above the pack, its the highest i seen someone jump on a league field, didnt get the ball though.

i remember that, he got about 6 foot in the air and go absolutely no where near the bloody thing, knew afl had a hand in that. My first thought was "looks like billy might be in for an AFL career"

Here's to a melbourne win, manly are scum and so are their supporters, vile pieces of sh*t tbh

Lego_Man

First Grade
Becoming more disliked is usually a sign that a team is doing something right...

I'll be going for the storm.

parra pete

Referee
hindmarsh4pm said:
hahaha 2nd team, ace it up bellamy.....i hate manly and meblourne, melbourne because they go out there and try to cause injuries with new tackle techniques every week and because clint newton plays for them, and i also hate manly because.....well there just manly, there is nothing to like about them, also the fact that a pig named jamie lyon plays for them, who does not deserve a premiership, because quiters never win......so im going for melbourne, but i do hate both teams....

What about Clint Newton.....

parra pete

Referee
Could be a match to Aunty Jack's delight..."Rip their bloody arms off"
I just hope no one is seriously injured by the Bellamy 'maim and win at all costs' tactics, and 'buggar the consequences'.
I have a feeling that this match will be the most controversial in the past decade.

parra pete said:
Could be a match to Aunty Jack's delight..."Rip their bloody arms off"
I just hope no one is seriously injured by the Bellamy 'maim and win at all costs' tactics, and 'buggar the consequences'.
I have a feeling that this match will be the most controversial in the past decade.

Maim and win at all costs...WTF...bit overdramatic really.:roll:

Latest posts