What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL @ Manly!!!

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Pink Poofs own Manly

dickhead

You still here? Good to see you got out like I suggested.

Who needs a hug hey???? Hate filled f*ck.

Life's too short Dildo. Let the anger go.......breath deep and rid the Eels from your life. You'll wonder how you lived before the burden was lifted.

Loudstrat

Coach
Geez El you are a dimwit sometimes.

So what if Manly's best junior development programs all involve Ebay? They aint gunna lose all those players in the OP's opening post. Someone has to be the farm to feed Rugby League, may as well be us. That way we end up with Hayne and they end up with Wolfman. All happy - win/win.

Anyway, as much as there is probably League's greatest rivalry between us, I am thankful Manly won the comp without breaking the cap. Besides, to me they look a hell of a lot less diseased with Hasler gone.

El Diablo

Post Whore
the CC would be a far better option than Manly

more fans

better ground

more juniors

more money

punt Manly and bring in the CC

Nice Beaver

First Grade
has he been sacked yet by your rabble?

Rabble.......rabble. Hmmmm just had to look it up. Hey presto, look what I found :lol:
nrlrd4roostersveelscs8cnj2k0_7l.jpg

firechild

First Grade
42-6. That's disgraceful for a club that has produced enough juniors that are cuurently running round to fill 3 NRL teams. I mean, even Loudy mentioned you got to keep Hayne while we got David Williams.

Latest posts