What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL @ Manly!!!

ceagle

Bench
still no Manly fan willing to prove me wrong?
Why the f**k do you want a complete team of local juniors? What do you want to prove? It isn't the clubs fault if we don't have as many juniors as Parra, but we do a far better job of developing them.

my2centsworth

Juniors
are player agents just completely unprofessional and unethical these days?

DCE's agent got him a decent 3 year deal for $300k, barely a year ago - he was the one who tied his client down for 3 years.

Now that Manly took a punt on him, trained him up, got him relevant experience in QLD cup and an opportunity to play first grade and he works out to be great, the agent is playing a media game to force Manly to pay him more...

I bet you if he turned out to be a complete failure manly would be stuck paying him $100k a year for a NSW Cup halfback.

I think if you sign the contract you shouldnt whine like a little schoolgirl about signing a decent contract at the time, when you think your worth more now.

100% correct

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Why the f**k do you want a complete team of local juniors? What do you want to prove? It isn't the clubs fault if we don't have as many juniors as Parra, but we do a far better job of developing them.

Because its all they have to hold on to?

Patorick

Staff member
Are we including Harold Matthews and SG Ball in this?

Check the SG Ball Ladder out, we're doing ok.

ceagle

Bench
yes

to prove your club is a complete waste of time as they put nothing into RL
Are we talking about the area the clubs are based in or the actual clubs? Because no farkin shit Parra will have more juniors, doesn't mean the actual club contribute to that factor. Would you rather let juniors sit in NSW cup or being developed by other clubs who have done a much better job at doing so then Parra.

Last edited:

El Diablo

Post Whore
17 local juniors currently playing first grade in the NRL for any club

shouldn't be too hard surely?

ceagle

Bench

It doesn't farkin matter, the figure you should look at are the amount of players a club successfully brings in through the juniors and reserves and Manly have been the best of that.

May I ask why you are so but hurt by Manly?

MSIH

Bench

Parra already have the advantage of having all those junior players to choose from, it's not Manly's fault you don't know which ones to keep or how to develop them properly. Stop sooking and go start another AFL whinge thread; it's what you do best.

Last edited:

El Diablo

Post Whore
Are we talking about the area the clubs are based in or the actual clubs? Because no farkin shit Parra will have more juniors, doesn't mean the actual club contribute to that factor. Would you rather let juniors sit in NSW cup or being developed by other clubs who have done a much better job at doing so the Parra.

i'd much rather have a club that puts back into the game by producing local juniors of first grade standard

what is the point of a club that relies on others to do the hard yards in this area?

you must contribute to the game or get out and let another area in that will

El Diablo

Post Whore
Parra already have the advantage of having all those junior players to choose from, it's not Manly's fault you don't know which ones to keep or how to develop them properly. Stop sooking and go start another AFL whinge thread; it's what you do best.

can you do it

a simple yes or no will suffice

just stop avoiding the question

ceagle

Bench
i'd much rather have a club that puts back into the game by producing local juniors of first grade standard

what is the point of a club that relies on others to do the hard yards in this area?

you must contribute to the game or get out and let another area in that will
The area produces the local talent not the club ffs, other clubs are the ones who take these juniors and mold them into quality players which Parra fail to do so.

ceagle

Bench
El Diablo the most delusional, paranoid poster on these forums, what could we expect?

ceagle

Bench
idiot

it is of great importance

if we had 16 clubs who put nothing back into the game by producing local juniors then we wouldn't have a f**king game
Parramatta the area does put a lot in to Rugby League. Parramatta Eels, the football club do f**k all more then other clubs.