What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL @ Manly!!!

Big Pete

Referee
People are jumping the gun.

And it's funny too because these are the same guys and girls who'd tell you how unreliable News Ltd. are when they're dishing dirt on their club. But since it's a club they don't like it's free reign.

On DCE, fair cop his manager should have negotiated incentives in the first place but surely Manly could have shown some initiative back in 2011 to sign the guy on something more than 85K. Even 200K is chump change compared to what other halves are receiving.

Kent's point on Manly's depth screams ignorance. The only reason Manly ran last in both feeder competitions is because they were force to bankroll a NSW Cup side when they really couldn't afford to and had to elevate their best NYC talent into that side just to field a team. It's a shame Carr had his sook because Manly had a great arrangement with the Sunsine Coast and it worked for both parties. Now both are struggling for the sake of another competition which is still struggling.

mr wiggles

Juniors
I see the Manly club as being very similar to the Storm. They have a positive culture at the club and the ability to adapt their team to suit any conditions e.g. players getting injured or leaving. I personally don't think that they will be wooden spoon material if a couple of big names do depart.

Patorick

Staff member
People are jumping the gun.

And it's funny too because these are the same guys and girls who'd tell you how unreliable News Ltd. are when they're dishing dirt on their club. But since it's a club they don't like it's free reign.

On DCE, fair cop his manager should have negotiated incentives in the first place but surely Manly could have shown some initiative back in 2011 to sign the guy on something more than 85K. Even 200K is chump change compared to what other halves are receiving.

Kent's point on Manly's depth screams ignorance. The only reason Manly ran last in both feeder competitions is because they were force to bankroll a NSW Cup side when they really couldn't afford to and had to elevate their best NYC talent into that side just to field a team. It's a shame Carr had his sook because Manly had a great arrangement with the Sunsine Coast and it worked for both parties. Now both are struggling for the sake of another competition which is still struggling.
Well said.

Also, Kent should check the SG Ball ladder.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
still avoiding the question with worthless bile

17 players

name them

Probably not 17 there.

Here's a question you can answer - how many comps have Pawamatta won in the past 20 years? 25? :lol::lol: Christ a team with such a fertile breeding ground has surely won what? 1, 2, 3 or more comps in that time?........

While you're off on another WHINGE about how nasty old Manly are stealing all your players do you care to also provide the figures on the size of junior base catchment area that Pawamatta have as opposed to Manly? Perhaps then we could do a more accurate apples vervus apples comparison on the number of juniors produced per head of local junior available. Otherwise its a bit like saying I can catch more fish with a f*cking trawler compared to a dinghy with a hand line :roll:

Nice Beaver

First Grade
so not 17

pathetic

how many then?

Now I realise that the education level out your way aint the best in the world, but I am going to assume you can in some shape or form understand and comprehend English? Given you have posted nearly 60,000!!!!!! posts.:roll:

I answered your question nimrod. Now answer mine - what are the numbers of the junior base that Pawamatta have to draw on compared to Manly? We can then do a per head comparison and compare apples and apples.

No need to answer the question about the number of premierships champ:p

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Oh and Pawamatta may well come out of this comparison the better, but f*ck me princess I have never seen a bigger hypocrite.

"Oh oh Manly supporters are such whingers" :lol::lol: You must go through a pack of Libra's every week with your little rants on nasty old Manly.

Still, I guess when you support probably the MOST under achieving team in the NRL over the past 25 years you have to divert your frustration somewhere :D

El Diablo

Post Whore
so seeing you gutless halfwits have proven my point it's time to cut the deadwood and bring in a club that does put players into the game

not some mob who relies on other areas

Latest posts