What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL @ Manly!!!

ceagle

Bench
so seeing you gutless halfwits have proven my point it's time to cut the deadwood and bring in a club that does put players into the game

not some mob who relies on other areas
So you are saying we should only have teams in the NRL where the area has a large amount of juniors? Should we just f**k off the Perth expansion? f**k off Melbourne? f**k off Gold Coast?

We have developed more stars in the past years then the farkin Eels.

Last edited:

Nice Beaver

First Grade
so seeing you gutless halfwits have proven my point it's time to cut the deadwood and bring in a club that does put players into the game

not some mob who relies on other areas

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hey mister "answer the question" - care to follow you're own rant and answer the f*cking question??? Provide the numbers for size of the juniors base Pawamatta have compared to Manly.

You are beyond pathetic mate.

Some may also argue that being a successful club helps to enhance the image of the NRL and contributes to it.

Perhaps your mob should bugger off into the NSW Cup oblivion. Who knows, you MAY even jag a win or two down there ;-)

El Diablo

Post Whore
So you are saying we should only have teams in the NRL where the area has a large amount of juniors? Should we just f**k off the Perth expansion? f**k off Melbourne? f**k off Gold Coast?

all have large juniors and or bring something to the table that increases TV rights

Manly does neither

Nice Beaver

First Grade
all have large juniors and or bring something to the table that increases TV rights

Manly does neither

hahahahhahahahaaha Manly WIN games of football d*ckhead. That tends to add to the attractiveness of showing them on television :crazy::crazy:

TV ratings equal increased TV rights.

I'll give you the tip, David Gyngell doesn't give a f*ck about how many juniors the Eels have produced when he sits down and writes out the cheques.:lol::lol:

ceagle

Bench
hahahahhahahahaaha Manly WIN games of football d*ckhead. That tends to add to the attractiveness of showing them on television :crazy:

TV ratings equal increased TV rights.

I'll give you the tip, David Gyngell doesn't give a f*ck about how many juniors the Eels have produced when he sits down and writes out the cheques.:lol::lol:
:lol::lol:

Danny-Boy

Juniors
you still going? just because parra are shit there's no need to try to bring fans down to your level.

you may want to dwell on these questions;

how many points are your team on?
when's the last time your team won a premiership?

Derp.

El Diablo

Post Whore
i forgot you do have 2 fans

2gse2iv.jpg

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I can see why you have nearly 60,00 posts - the other forum posters can't get enough of your razor sharp wit!!!

Cool story dude - post a pic of two ugly Manly fans:p:p

Go have another glass of pink lemonade and toast another season of bottom 3 garbage you utter, utter sook of a human being.

Latest posts