What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@T1ger5

thommo4pm

Coach
Should you be laughing at any other team given your side has made the finals 1 time in how many years?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I don't think this is as bad a signing as many will make out. Bwaith has always copped a bad wrap.

He has two things we do lack at the moment: a handy long kicking game and plenty of ticker.

Just depends where he will play, I guess. Lock or five-eighth?

Put it this way, give me Anasta anyday in the halves over that useless hack Moltzen, regardless of age.

sting

Bench
Haha definitely lolworthy.

I don't get what the significance of the 1 and the 5 are in the thread title though?

Skreepe

Juniors
LOL

I bet the Roosters fans will be celebrating, while Tigers fans will try to convince themselves that this will be a good signing.

Tim Sheens strikes again.

I'm calling it now - Worst Signing of 2013.

natheel

Coach
Good signing IMO old head and good experience and still playing decently. Lol@bunniesman tryin to push off the lol@ tag

In the title you says T1ger5. How exactly is that going to annoy Tigers fans, what relevance does 1 and 5 have?

50UFF$ on the other hand...

gronkathon

First Grade
Ball playing lock, genuine kicking game, extra creative link, decent defender.

If the money is right so be it.

Hutty1986

Immortal
lol, a souffs fan trying to crticise any other side is pretty funny. At least Braith has a go every week, he's really not that bad.

Snappy

Coach
As a souffs fan you only have the right to lol@ them when they haven't won a premiership in over 40 years, or until your shithouse club wins one.

Danish

Referee
If he plays in the backrow, it will be a good signing. He dominated the 2010 finals series from the 2nd row and was instrumental in getting us to the GF that year

If he plays in the 6 and Marshall is shifted to 7, it will be horrendous.

goosie

Juniors
they would have got him at a cheap price imo and i am sure he will add to the tigers team. good player.

Earl

Coach
Anasta has been moved into the back row a million times and it has never worked, always ends up back at 5/8.

Can't see the point in signing a player looking for a retiremnt cheque and then having to move your best player out of position just to accomodate him.

Doesn't make sense to me. Classic Tim Sheens tbh.