What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks Like we DO have a SILVERMAN!!

Drag Queen

Bench
Doesn't care about but feels the need to comment about it LMAO.
It wasn't the fact you were wrong that made you look like a fool, it was because you corrected someone who was right.
Try watching it again you might see the big number 2 outside him on every try.
Tupou is only 2m tall so easy to miss.
From the tv overlay I saw today, Morris didn’t seem to have anyone on his outside so I made an assumption.

If I’m wrong, so be it. It isn’t the first time nor will it be the last either,

Unlike some, I accept accountability for mistakes.
You're not the only one to assume he was on the wing. I only watched the highlights this morning. Didn't even look at the number on his back. Pity us fools thinking he was only an aging winger. He's also a dynamic aging centre too ;)

George Dragon

Juniors
You're not the only one to assume he was on the wing. I only watched the highlights this morning. Didn't even look at the number on his back. Pity us fools thinking he was only an aging winger. He's also a dynamic aging centre too ;)
The number on his back wouldn't of helped you, it was a 5

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade

Now now, you cannot agree with my assumption...you’ll only appear foolish.

We can’t have that happen, can we?

Drag Queen

Bench
Just watched the game and he did have the left wing number 5 on his back. Seems he was playing in the left centre's position as Tupou was playing on his outside as winger. A bit skewed there @George Dragon. I'm sticking with Jimmy on this one.

George Dragon

Juniors
Just watched the game and he did have the left wing number 5 on his back. Seems he was playing in the left centre's position as Tupou was playing on his outside as winger. A bit skewed there @George Dragon. I'm sticking with Jimmy on this one.
Jimmy said he was on the wing, you just confirmed he was centre but you're sticking with Jimmy. Yeah right that will do me.

BLM01

First Grade
Jimmy said he was on the wing, you just confirmed he was centre but you're sticking with Jimmy. Yeah right that will do me.

What about this may settle it! :p

upload_2019-2-18_22-17-45.png

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade

Some folks are desperate and so finicky at finding fault with absolutely anything as it boosts their self of being.

Another phrase is “clutching at straws”.

I’m with Drag Queen on this one.

WepnutV

Juniors
Saints would go extremely close to winning the premiership with such a pairing despite the absence of proven wingers.

Sadly, it’s not to be.
ohh your way of thinking makes me sick... i think this the year we win a comp.. no ones expecting it,we have depth. our wingers will be lomax and dufty.. 2019. big year

denis preston

First Grade
Saints would go extremely close to winning the premiership with such a pairing despite the absence of proven wingers.

Sadly, it’s not to be.

Arguably the best ever winger to have played for the red v BUT If we whinge about Aitkin staving his winger then that would not be solved by Morris replacing him.Lets see how he goes in the NRL but appears a bloody good signing though.

41yearsaint

Juniors
Since 2014 (the beginning of the McGregor era), the club has lost the following: Morris, Merrin, Dugan, Bird, AU Mau and Thompson.

You can add Widdop to that list.

I wouldn’t describe the situation as “good”.
Bird is the only one we should have, could have kept.
We should have paid overs on Morris, for this year.
Widdop chose to leave, and gave 12 months notice.
Lawrie over Leeson in 2019 all day.
Dugan?
Who you pulling out of our pack for Merrin and Thompson?

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Arguably the best ever winger to have played for the red v BUT If we whinge about Aitkin staving his winger then that would not be solved by Morris replacing him.Lets see how he goes in the NRL but appears a bloody good signing though.

Doesn’t Morris play on the left and Aitken on the right?

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Bird is the only one we should have, could have kept.
We should have paid overs on Morris, for this year.
Widdop chose to leave, and gave 12 months notice.
Lawrie over Leeson in 2019 all day.
Dugan?
Who you pulling out of our pack for Merrin and Thompson?

Personally, I would’ve thought the answer is straightforward.

Merrin for Latimore.
Thompson for Leilua, whose fitness and consistency at NRL level is questionable.