What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lote

Got me all excited - I thought we had decided not to sign him...

:lol::lol:

I don't think LC has even spoken with him..

If we do sign him, i'm sure you will learn to love him..

I remember what Sailor and Lote done for the Bronco's when they played together (I know, it was a while ago), but imagine what Lote and Tuiaki would do for the tigers.. With the new signing of Cayless, and possible signing of Lima....we will have size right across the park....from one wing to the other.. You will find that with 2 big wingers, it takes a lot of pressure off the forwards...and if we have already big forwards, they will be devastating.

DanOz

Juniors
If we can sign Lima as well I will be alot more comfortable with spending big dollars on a winger. Still can't believe we wasted money on the likes of Fitzhenry, Daniella, Brown and co. Hope they all prove me wrong, but I won't hold my breath...

nomarg

If we can sign Lima as well I will be alot more comfortable with spending big dollars on a winger. Still can't believe we wasted money on the likes of Fitzhenry, Daniella, Brown and co. Hope they all prove me wrong, but I won't hold my breath...

All these players would have been signed for unders -

Brown and Daniella were not regular starters, and Fitzy would be dirt cheap...IMO....jury is out on the first 2, but fitzy will be a shrewd buy...IMO

Bench
He has signed with someone yesterday- should be announced tonight around 6.30ish if it is the Wests tigers.........

Or story will break overnight.........
Thank god this circus is leaving town,I am well and truly over this signing saga,lets hope all this mucking around is worth it.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm over you telling us that it will be revealed tomorrow.

You're as much an insider at the Tigers as I am to the Taliban.

nomarg

I'm over you telling us that it will be revealed tomorrow.

You're as much an insider at the Tigers as I am to the Taliban.

WTF? never claimed to be a WT insider- was having a laugh at your suggestion!

If you are a mod you prob got access to by email add that would show I don't work for wests tigers...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
WTF? never claimed to be a WT insider- was having a laugh at your suggestion!
And I never said you were one, In fact I said quite the contrary.

The fact you feel inclined to keep posting "we'll find out tomorrow' posts implies you're trying to be something...and failing beautifully.

If you are a mod
I AM a mod
you prob got access to by email
No I don't have access to your email. Why would I have access to your email? What world are you living in?

welcome madunit - you are now a moderator, here is a list of every members real names, contact details, addresses and credit card details.

add that would show I don't work for wests tigers...
I was clearly jokingly insinuating that you're constant 'teasing' of information is identical to the way the WT media machine works.

ratedjlm

Juniors
this is on the wikipedia page take it for what its worth

Playing future

Tuqiri is about to sign a 2-3 year deal with the Cronulla Sharks. however, it emerged that the leading Welsh regional team, the Ospreys, where Scott Johnson is Director of Coaching, emerged as Tuqiri's likely destination.

meltiger

First Grade
^ is about to sign with one team, but his likely destination is another team ... lol

Whoever wrote that is a twit.

Playing future

Tuqiri is about to sign a 2-3 year deal with the Cronulla Sharks. however, it emerged that the leading Welsh regional team, the Ospreys, where Scott Johnson is Director of Coaching, emerged as Tuqiri's likely destination.

Someone just changed Wests Tigers to Cronulla Sharks, it has been altered 3 or 4 times in the past few days and all the reference notes used are 2 weeks to 2 months old...

This is what it said last night
Tuqiri is about to sign a 2-3 year deal with the Wests Tigers.[4] [5], however, it emerged that the leading Welsh regional team, the Ospreys, where Scott Johnson is Director of Coaching, emerged as Tuqiri's likely destination.[6]

Playing future

That went on back in 2007.... Old old news....

nomarg

You never said I was one- the what the f**k is this moron-

you work for tigers media don't you?

You didn't write that-

Try a sarcasm icon...you dopy f**k

You talk alot of sh*t but zero facts-

you feel inclined to keep posting "we'll find out tomorrow' posts implies you're trying to be something...and failing beautifully

I posted this yesterday- at 8pm- so I haven't failed..... how do I keep posting - I said it once.

I was clearly jokingly insinuating that you're constant 'teasing' of information is identical to the way the WT media machine works.

you have 30,000 posts- Clearly you have no life or friends.

f**ktards like you ruin this place- I'm over it- I'll never post again

Last edited: