What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU Penrith Panthers SuperCoach 2021

panthersam

Juniors
Next question fellas, on the back of the good response to this are we looking to do some sort of tipping comp also?

Again if enough interest I will set something up for us :ok_hand:

panthersam

Juniors
I am trying to avoid to many cheapies this year, but that means at the moment I may have Hethrington or BMM starting which I am not totally sold on.

Hetherington will be an interesting one this season, showed last year he can pump out big minutes (which could mean decent points) and I’m assuming he will need to do that especially for the first few rounds while they are missing Luke Thompson. Needs to stop getting so binned though that’s for sure lol

kinghippo

Juniors
Hetherington will be an interesting one this season, showed last year he can pump out big minutes (which could mean decent points) and I’m assuming he will need to do that especially for the first few rounds while they are missing Luke Thompson. Needs to stop getting so binned though that’s for sure lol
Yeah if he can get through 6 rounds while Thompson is out he will make a fair bit of coin and points but if he stuffs it he will put me behind from the start.
I currently have momorovski and Burton in my team due to all the rumours but I will probably change it 100 times before kick off.

panthersam

Juniors
Yeah if he can get through 6 rounds while Thompson is out he will make a fair bit of coin and points but if he stuffs it he will put me behind from the start.
I currently have momorovski and Burton in my team due to all the rumours but I will probably change it 100 times before kick off.

Yep I’ve changed my team already about 100 times LOL and your post made me just change my team to include Hethero because I like the promise he has in terms of making me some coins!

Momo and Burton are both interesting at this stage, both very risky as neither at this stage are guaranteed to be a starting first grader for the whole season - I usually like to pick more players who I know will be in week in and week out.

No doubt if some deal sends Burton to the Doggies though he will end up in a whole stack of teams.

Edit: Another thing to note for the newer players of SC, players don’t start increasing/decreasing in price until I think it’s three rounds into the competition, so you have a few rounds to pick up must have players if you can manage it, or remove players that you thought would work but aren’t quite scoring how you wanted. You only have a certain number of trades per season though and can only do 2 per week so it’s not always the easiest!

franklin2323

Immortal
Yep I’ve changed my team already about 100 times LOL and your post made me just change my team to include Hethero because I like the promise he has in terms of making me some coins!

Momo and Burton are both interesting at this stage, both very risky as neither at this stage are guaranteed to be a starting first grader for the whole season - I usually like to pick more players who I know will be in week in and week out.

No doubt if some deal sends Burton to the Doggies though he will end up in a whole stack of teams.

Edit: Another thing to note for the newer players of SC, players don’t start increasing/decreasing in price until I think it’s three rounds into the competition, so you have a few rounds to pick up must have players if you can manage it, or remove players that you thought would work but aren’t quite scoring how you wanted. You only have a certain number of trades per season though and can only do 2 per week so it’s not always the easiest!

You lose points for penalties. That rules Hetherington out for me

kinghippo

Juniors

The backs are hard this year, not many I am interested in or can afford apart from Staines and niu so I will probably gamble on a couple of mid rangers coming back from Injury maybe Croker or Bird.
You lose points for penalties. That rules Hetherington out for me
Lol good point

franklin2323

Immortal
The backs are hard this year, not many I am interested in or can afford apart from Staines and niu so I will probably gamble on a couple of mid rangers coming back from Injury maybe Croker or Bird.

Lol good point

Backs are where my cheapies are. Just is choosing the right ones

panthersam

Juniors
Backs are where my cheapies are. Just is choosing the right ones

Yeah I usually try and start with cheaper players in the CTW position as even the best scorers can be hit and miss depending on attacking stats.

A few decently priced FB options this season I thought :eyes:

franklin2323

Immortal
Yeah I usually try and start with cheaper players in the CTW position as even the best scorers can be hit and miss depending on attacking stats.

A few decently priced FB options this season I thought :eyes:

I go hard with halves. Hooker and Fullbacks

Yeah Tom Turbos injury helped

Crichton, Best and co paid off last year cheapies can work